It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man summons ufo on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
www.break.com...

6/30/2006 - A news station sends out a reporter to interview some crazy guy who claims he can summon UFOs. The segment was done to poke fun until the dude actually started to summon bright light objects in the sky.

?

mod edit: title spelling

[edit on 1-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Fett the guy is a loon.

prophet ya-something.

I dont think the UFO's are exclusively for him they just showed up.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
so as said in that clip with in 2 weeks we can expact to have full view of an ufo in the neighbourhood of las vegas??
well waiting for the images now, we just have to wait then.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure what that was, but the guy lived up to his claim.
Call him a loon, call him a nut, but he said he'd summon a UFO, and thats what he did. The reporter was an independant, from tone Skepical, witness and they caught it on camera.

Also, the reposrter didn't say that within 2 weeks we can expect a full view in Las Vegas.
His actual words were, 'we'll see alot more of these starting next week, and that one will come down close enough.....'
Notice, he said starts and that one of them, not giving a specific time frame, will be seen in Las Vegas.

The thing that got me, even after his claim was proven, the other two reporters started mocking it.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
I'm not sure what that was, but the guy lived up to his claim.
Call him a loon, call him a nut, but he said he'd summon a UFO, and thats what he did. The reporter was an independant, from tone Skepical, witness and they caught it on camera.

Also, the reposrter didn't say that within 2 weeks we can expect a full view in Las Vegas.
His actual words were, 'we'll see alot more of these starting next week, and that one will come down close enough.....'
Notice, he said starts and that one of them, not giving a specific time frame, will be seen in Las Vegas.

The thing that got me, even after his claim was proven, the other two reporters started mocking it.

so what who cares its just some stupid ball of light whats so special about that? the only thing i would consider special is if the ball of light landed and aliens came out that would be super cool
then we can kill them and reverse engineer ther tech muhahaha

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

so what who cares its just some stupid ball of light whats so special about that? the only thing i would consider special is if the ball of light landed and aliens came out that would be super cool then we can kill them and reverse engineer ther tech muhahaha

so do u remember why you actually joined this site?

u dont think a guy summoning a random ball of light to be just a little bizzare?

i agree with you that it would have been slightly more interesting if little green guys had jumped out of it but i think your being a little blasee with your dismisal.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i thought he was found a hoax? They said he was a hoax because he would have his buddies take ballons a few miles away and release them.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z
i thought he was found a hoax? They said he was a hoax because he would have his buddies take ballons a few miles away and release them.

Could you show where you got that info from? I've seen the video a while ago, and it is very weird. Good post

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yahweh is generally held to be a bit ~ oo-er missus.

It all began when he claimed that a huge alien mothership would descend on Las Vegas (I think) in broad daylight in front of thousands.

We're still waiting.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the reporter claims that the news station dictated the time and place and date of the meeting.

If you give them that, it is incredible that these objects appeared.

I'd like to be able to pinpoint the location of the interview, (must be at least near the air force base yahweh refers to) and see if that intrepid field reporter guy is really employed at the station or what

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

the reporter claims that the news station dictated the time and place and date of the meeting.

exactly.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We're not seriously dredging this up again, are we?

I'd recommend that anyone interested simply do a search on "Prophet Yahweh" and they'll learn enough for themselves...

Unless there's some real reason to revisit this...but he stated an outrageous claim, made some money off people believing it, got too big for his server, and ran with the cash...and never delivered the UFO over LA, etc. Hardly seems worth dredging back up, but hey, it's a free internet (for now!)...lol...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I saw this a few months ago in ebaums

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh holding Weather Balloons? Maybe, just maybe, there's a link.

[edit on 2/7/06 by Implosion]

new topics

top topics

join