It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Men,s Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Name of an online book I SO want to get.

Does anyone know of this.. or have this.. can recomend this??

Did you know that the Egyptians bored into granite rock with drills that turned 500 times faster than modern power drills?

That Egyptian doctors performed pregnancy tests, determined the sex of an unborn child, fed nourishment through tubes, and fitted artificial legs and hands? That they used anaesthetic and sophisticated instruments to perform bone and brain surgery?

THE BIGGEST PYRAMID: One hundred pyramids have been discovered in Shensi Province of China. The largest – according to one claim 1,200 feet high, 2½ times the height of Egypt’s Great Pyramid – could, if hollow, swallow 26 Empire State buildings

And what about the 716 rhythmically pulsating “electric” disks (similar to computer disks) found in caves in the Bayan-Kara-Ula mountains?

Have you heard about the Mayan surgical instruments that were a thousand times sharper than modern platinum-plus blades?

That in 1963, Peruvian surgeon Francisco Grano saved a patient’s life, using surgical instruments from a 3,000 year old tomb?

MICRO TECHNOLOGY: 40 feet underground in Russia’s Ural region, gold prospectors are finding ANCIENT, man-made, spiral-shaped artifacts. These microscopically TINY artifacts are the product of some inexplicable and highly advanced technology. They resemble control elements used in micro-miniature devices in our latest technology “nano-machines

Ancient 2,000 ton stone building blocks in Lebanon were raised 20 feet above the ground. No modern crane can budge, lift or transport, such titanic blocks.

www.beforeus.com...

IF this is genuine it changes the whole world as we know if..Please let me know

[edit on 29-6-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Agent_T, The books look very interesting, and like you say if the things inside them are true then it could change history.

But to me the website doesn't look too "professional" and looks like it's been knocked up in 5 mins or so. I mean can you trust someone with all these great claims to write all them books then not even bother to advertise it properly?

Other than that I think it's fairly cheap ($27 for an ebook or $39 for 5 or 6 hardback books). could be worth a gamble

[edit on 29-6-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Thanks for the link Agent_T, The books look very interesting But to me the website doesn't look too "professional" can you trust someone with all these great claims to write all them books then not even bother to advertise it properly?

Yeah ..exactly what i thought.which is why i,m a bit hesitant to post my personal details and credit card number to try it out.Price is insignificant

but I sooo wanna read what is there

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Yeah ..exactly what i thought.which is why i,m a bit hesitant to post my personal details and credit card number to try it out.Price is insignificant

but I sooo wanna read what is there

I guess the only real way to find out is to try and get in contact with the names on the left hand side of the site under "Testimonials". First of all find out if these people do exsist then if they do you can see if they had any problems when purchasing?

Let us know how you get on

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Most of those topics have been covered here on ATS and you can read about them (and other's opinions) for free. If the website looks cheap the product will most likely be second rate also.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A sham, a scam, a tumor in a can, the stuff covered in his book is all material
available on the web for years, some of it may have already been debunked.

The guy has pop ups on his site, who buys anything from anyone who uses
pop up dialogues? Time to turn the pop up blocker back on.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer The guy has pop ups on his site, who buys anything from anyone who uses
pop up dialogues? Time to turn the pop up blocker back on.

Maybe you,re right..but i can understand someone using ads to supplement his book and expeditions.. IF he is actually going on them..

I noticed people were also paying to go along on these too which gave me cause for concern.

But WOW if ouy were actually on one and you discovered something incredible.

I wanna be an explorer when i grow up

[edit on 29-6-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I bought this one myself. I would like to take some time to read it again.

Ancient coin operated machines have been talked on the History Channel before as well as automatons.

I don't know how much is true in it, but considering the violence and destruction that can happen on earth, things could get buried and destroyed.

Troy

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Dont you hate it when you dont back up your hard disk..My pc crashed two times between xmas and now..annnnnnnyway

Lost a link to a site that claims to have found artifacts dating back.... wait for it...

6,OOO,OOO YRS

I,ll spend today hunting it down.. sure it was in africa tho

Why we consider ourselves to be ''the first civillised race on earth''
is beyond my belief.It seems races rise and fall and get buried for only the next one down the line to find..

When will it be our turn?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Interesting.....

I think this guy is trying to sell books....
however, if it is real.....would it change anything really ?
It only means that we get so advanced that we end up destroying ourselves.
It is more scary if its real, i would like to think its not.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Interesting.....
It only means that we get so advanced that we end up destroying ourselves.
It is more scary if its real, i would like to think its not.

Couldn,t have been said better

Maybe this is why so much developement and discovery is covert..

Do the powers that be have evidence that shows previous civillisations destroyed themselves through careless use of their technology

Atlantis ie

Why were 44 skeletons dug up in Pakistan found to be radioactive? 2000 BC

link same

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Let's have some fun and think outside the box. If some people want to scrunch their faces at it, or go "ah, ah, ah, not so fast, it says here in the evolution handbook that..," then so what. Finding truth is what matters.

Let's say there was some sort of destructive event like a big ass war a long time ago, with bombs, nuclear weapons and whatever was going on. Perhaps there could have been an ET force involved? Then add in big floods, volcanoes, earth quakes, molten lava, things shifting, that are all added to the mix. And I wonder about some of the craters here on earth, could they made by a bomb? You can see then that history could, to some degree be "erased" physically. So what you have left are bits and pieces scattered around.

But all was not destroyed because we dig up things now and then that make us question what was happening in the past on this planet. Were we savages in the past evolving to modernness or just people living life much like we do today, and only forced into primitive ways sometimes because of, let's say, a sudden destructive event? Maybe we were even more advanced than today thousands of years ago?

So, if we didn't evolve like has been written about in large thick volumes of paper, then where did we come from? And why are we here?

Troy

join