It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream telling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello I need to know if there someone out there that can really tell dreams explain them and so on, is it even possible to do this, as I have read in the Bible there was man that did this, but is it possible still, can anyone here own up to it, or teach me how, I have been having dreams that are easy to get out but so difficult to undertand. Everyone has these dreams, ya know the ones when you flashing from place to place in your head but then all of sudden you feel your body freeze and you cant move, like you are paralyzed, it scares me to death.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Hello I need to know if there someone out there that can really tell dreams explain them and so on, is it even possible to do this, as I have read in the Bible there was man that did this, but is it possible still, can anyone here own up to it, or teach me how, I have been having dreams that are easy to get out but so difficult to undertand. Everyone has these dreams, ya know the ones when you flashing from place to place in your head but then all of sudden you feel your body freeze and you cant move, like you are paralyzed, it scares me to death.

The man you speak of is Joseph the son of Jacob (a.k.a Israel). If you are interested, I will be happy to post the scriptures regarding him and by what power he interpreted dreams. Or see for yourself what is written at the below site. Do a search on the word dream and then on the word vision. You'll find all the places written about dreams and visions:
Search

Hope this is of some help to you.

new topics

join