It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens Scared of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have had a bit of thought of the subject of UFO’s and aliens and I personally think they do exist. What I don’t think is that they are hostile in any way. The reason they rarely come to earth, or that we ever see them is that they are scared of us. Think of it…
Maybe it is true that they live in a civilisation that has no weapons, or if and non lethal ones, and they have a superior health system and medical technology. Sure they can go in to space and travel between worlds but they don’t intend to conquer or attack other planets and civilisations in any way.

We (Humans) on the other hand. Cannot freely travel into space, or cure all diseases but we have massive strength in the field of weapons. The nuclear fusion bomb for instance, a weapon that can literally destroy all life on earth. The foreigners from another world must be terrified of this terrible device. Also that we are very erratic and have a twitchy trigger finger must terrify them.
Just a personal opinion but I think it is a reasonable one.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
WEll you could be right.I read in the dulce files about the metagene factor which makes humans on this planet have psionic powers like superman.No wonder there is a superman curse

They regard humans the greatest threat to them and them meaning all ET'S as our powers will awaken in 2012

More on this
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

WHO's PLANET IS THIS? - These specific Aliens [Grays, Reptiloids] consider themselves Native Terrans. They are an Ancient race, descendants of a reptilian humanoid species... They are untrustworthy manipulator mercenary agents from another Extra-Terrestrial culture, "The Draco's" who are returning to Earth -- which was their ancient outpost before the coming of the original Uni-Terrestrials -- to try to use it as a staging area, which is not easy at all because it causes all the other one hundred seventy [170] different Alien species to want their share of the Metagene secrets...continues

[edit on 29-6-2006 by warthog911]

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 29-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sure they are afraid of us, can you imagine mankind with its violent, selfish, greedy and racist characteristics running around in advance gun totting starships running all over the universe. The term "devil of the stars" will proablily be invent to describe the wicked space traveling human race.

just look at our past and present actions, kill, enslave and hated each other of the same or different human race, plunder, rape and destory all our natural resources, pollute the planet, lying, cheating, imposing religion, politics, lies on others etc. etc. I am sure you can think of some more.

what happened to our moral values and being understand to one another. If the aliens are going to let such a species evolve any futher and eventually dominate the stars , they must not be very smart. (they deserve to die then ........ muhahahaa
)

The information and technological advantage can only last so long until someone else has discovers it too.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Absolutley !!!
If you were them wouldnt you be ?
We kill more of ourselves then any other living thing on this planet.
If I was them I would have declared this planet off limits for at least
another 200 years !!! Can you imagine what would happen if they landed
in IRAQ ???

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Can you imagine what would happen if they landed in IRAQ ???

haha, they would get a shock. Then probably get sunstroke and nasty blisters

although they probably look down at us as an inferior race because of all this violence and mayhem and to them it is just lack of intelligence but with that in mind it only makes us more of a threat.

Also with the prior quote, imagine if they landed in Cambodia in post-nam years

(POL POT!)

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I would be ****scared of us no matter what advanced weapons I had. Imagine a species of animals that kills and tortures themselves because of greediness? Any alien species that makes contact with us would be stupid in my view, taking that risk.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I need to get this of my chest, if there are civilised beings from other planet's
then they are probably clever enough to know that war solves nothing and would (hopefully) be freindly instead of acting like animals that have just spotted easy pray, one more thing dont you think it is odd that all movies where aliens attack
they always say something like planet mars is attacking, key word planet depicting unity, if earth attacked another planet they would think the earth was called america, as you see america would only pick a war with far less advanced
civilization( happening right now), just like to add we should have a flag of all nations depicting earth and thats what they should of stuck on the moon

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
why the hell would they be scared of us that doesnt make any sense??? yeah they might not have any weapons but they can just send a huge hunk of rock at us and they probaly would have some type of defense system on there ship so i think there would be no reason to fear us it just wouldnt make any sense that they would fear us

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
they would be foolish not to fear us. After we reverse enginner their space craft and technology they would have very little advantage over us.

We will most likly use these new advanced technologies to "aquire" any or all assets in the universe to satisfy our greed or for our economy. "Greed is Good?"

new topics

top topics

join