It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 more years untill we get our National ID

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you tom goose for the link. This is rather incredible. Its going to be voluntary, yet "Any state that opts out will automatically make nonpersons out of its citizens. They will not be able to fly or to take a train." I suppose everything is going according to their plans.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Its not the mark of the beast...because that can only be given by the antichrist...and no-one we know of today fits that discription without stretching it ALOT....there is NOTHING wrong with a national ID...as long as it contains basic info (i.e. Drivers license and Passport info)....most countries have one...why shouldnt we?...With the massive amounts of illegal immergrants coming to the US...it would only help out us...as citizens...our situation...now if my bank accounts, doctors record, etc get added on...ill then...and only then...be whistling another tune...

Well this may be the "first step" and there would be more just like it and they are gonna get worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I know exactly how to beat the system!

Do what I am doing next year....

JOIN THE SEMINARY

then all of your expenses will be fully coverd by the catholic church and you will not have to pay tax nor worry about the draft! and you have access to almost anywere in the world with friends.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I dont have draft in my country the current leaders disaproove it. Could you give me more info on that?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
seriously plps nowadays are so paranoid personaly i think these smart cards would be great and its not like there implanting some kind of chip in our hand.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Will Canadians have to get one too? I wont take a National ID card if they're going to be spying. No blasted microchips for me

canada...who are you?
j/k you guys may follow, but its for world recognized countries first (U.K. U.S. Australia...who is canada again

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
I will not be getting one of these new IDs, neigther will my wife. At the risk of sounding like I am inciting criminal activity, I strongly urge all of you to refuse these as well.

whats the big deal if it replaces your social security, your drivers lisence, etc...less paper work...sometimes tech can be good.
whats gov. gonna due with giving you a card? you know in some countries is normal...actually in the US its normal to have an id card...the drivers license is an id card...watch what happens when you try to do any business or talk to a cop without any type of i.d.

so i.d is not new, its just out in your face now...this is your i.d. card...

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
all of you are concerned about privacy...hate to bust your illusion my friends...if the gov wants something from you, they will get it regardless of your consent & without your knowing.

check out the satelite photos of google earth...the gov can see your house & you walking around or sunbathing

you can worry, or enjoy the years you have on this earth...

peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mark of the beast? oh please, the people who are behind this card are all 100% Christian...some Jewish, hardly Satanist.

For me this would only be a good thing, I got too many damn ID's as is, SS-card, Drivers License, Green Card...AWAY WITH IT!

[russianaccent]Multi-pass![/russianaccent]

However, this is another step towards NWO.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Although the ID card isn't the mark of the beast, i'd like to point out that this technology could possibly be a fulfillment of the prophecy that "no man may buy or sell"

I mean, NEW microchiped ID's? Sign of the times folks.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
well, im glad your shedding some light on the subject. But the negatives definatly outweigh the positives homes.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
Although the ID card isn't the mark of the beast, i'd like to point out that this technology could possibly be a fulfillment of the prophecy that "no man may buy or sell"

I mean, NEW microchiped ID's? Sign of the times folks.

no one can buy or sell now without the mark...(the deutch mark :lol

think about it...you buy & sale you will need something...if its in the form of paper or a chip is different.

now if that chip is implanted and nano technology which interferes with your capacity to make choices is a whole different ball game...but most people are already "possesed" now and dont know it...so what difference will it be when they do get a chip...they wont tell the difference...neither will you. (unless of course you already are out of the duality game...)

peace all

dalen

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This kind of makes me nervous. Am I going to be banned from doing anything if I don't get this card? Yeah, another security measure of course, just pile it on top of all the heap of security measures in progress.

The truth is, I do like the simplicity of things like bank cards. I go in, I swipe a card, punch some numbers, and I'm done. I can check my balance online. I like handling my bills electronically. I could nearly go paperless, which is less clutter.

Paperless isn't a bad thing in itself, and neither is technology advancements, but this ID thing is worrysome, because where is this path leading to?

This sure as heck seems like an event related to prophecy. But I still think we are capable of changing things and thwarting evil intentions, pretty much changing our destiny, regardless of what is written as prophesy. I don't want to be a chess piece in somebody's messed up game.

Troy

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Its not the mark of the beast...because that can only be given by the antichrist...

I am sorry to point this out to you but your assumptions here are incorrect.

There is more then one school of interpretation of the passages to which you are alluding; your interpretation is only one of the three. Yours is what is called Futurism, if you believe in an Anti-Christ, a rebuilt temple, and a seven year tribulation period. This is one of the two schools that came from the Jesuit order, and is now more popular then ever due to prevalence of Zionism; the teaching that Israel is to regain the Temple Mount and build another Temple.

The reason that the Jesuit Order came up with these other two schools is that they did not like the third, as it was used by many to show that the Pontifex Maximus, or the Holy Pontiff was the station referred to as the "Little Horn" in the book of Daniel. They would do anything to shut up these teachings of the protestant reformers, since the “Little Horn” was often reffered to as an Anti-Christ, so they came up with opposing interpretations of these verses.

To me this is the “Great Deception” mentioned in prophecy.

According to the school that I personally find to be most accurate, the Beasts, all of them in both Daniel and Revelations, are in fact countries. If you look at the interpretation of the visions of Daniel you will see that the angel tells him they are countries. Therefore, they go like this:

1) Babylon
2) Media/Persia
3) Greece
4) Rome

Then you have these two in Revelations:

1) Rome
2) The last superpower, be it the US, NWO, or the UN.

and no-one we know of today fits that discription without stretching it A LOT

You show me one place in the Bible where it says that the mark comes from a man, or the Anti-Christ specifically, go on and try it because you cannot show me it…

I can however show you that there are many Anti-Christ’s, not one (1Jo 2:18), and that the Beasts are not Anti-Christ’s but rather are systems of government/countries(Dan 7:17, Dan 7:23, Dan 2:38 - 44). The Little Horn that is referred to in Daniel is a station of men, that of the Pontifex Maximus, hence him pointing to the man in that position in his time, Nero, therefore the 666 & 616. The Pontifex Maximus was in charge of setting the calendar, changing the laws, and as his power grew, was in charge of persecuting heretics including protestant Christians. Thus this description right from Daniel:

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

So could this be the mark, it certainly has the ability to be so. Without it, you cannot hold a job, as you cannot pay taxes/social security, and you will not be able to open or access any banking accounts. It will also restrict your ability to travel, and it may contain Biometric data including your Figure prints and Retina Scan (Hand or Forehead)…

It certainly seems to be pretty important enough that someone wanted it pushed into play, not only in the US, but in other countries as well all at this time in history. To get this passed in the US they tagged it onto the bill to give our troops body armor in Iraq, so that no Senator/Governor would DARE to turn it down. ..

[edit on 7/3/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
how easy would it be to make a paper thin chip on a plastic card that can do the following:

listen to your conversations
broadcast your location with a signal that is simultaneously strong and will not be muddled by the signal from other cards and misc sources
AND
lack a power source

unless science has invented magic, this card shouldn't be too feared

honestly, what are you thinking it can do?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
how easy would it be to make a paper thin chip on a plastic card that can do the following:
listen to your conversations

No one has said that the RFID can listen to your conversations, and it is not a fear of any logical person that I know of. Is this remark just to try and make those that are against RFID look silly, or are you serious?

broadcast your location with a signal that is simultaneously strong and will not be muddled by the signal from other cards and misc sources

AND
lack a power source

RFID is already in existence and has been around since at least 1991 when we used them in the airport. Over time, they have become able to transmit over increasing distances with little to no power required. Even with no power the card is readable by being brought into contact with a reader, as the old ones did. There is no fear of them muddling other signals as each sends out a unique identifier when read. The amount of readers is what makes this possible, we are not talking about huge cell towers like are used by your car phone, but rather readers like you use at a supermarket checkout, and hidden readers such as floor tile, door frame readers, and car checkpoints such as Florida’s Sunpass system. Check here for some examples:
www.alibaba.com...

unless science has invented magic, this card shouldn't be too feared

If this device does not exist perhaps you can explain how they have been in use since 91?

Maybe you should do a bit of reading on the topic before making sarcastic remarks about something you know nothing about. If I may suggest:

www.spychips.com...

A good place to start…

honestly, what are you thinking it can do?

I am thinking it can hold all of my personal data, medical records, driving records, financial records, biometric data, etc; then transmit it to anyone with an appropriate reader including stores, financial institutes, hackers, and the government…

There are already plans to use it in retail to discriminate against those that have had criminal records, and single out those that spend various amounts of money in each establishment. For instance if you are a window shopper you will stand a better chance of being asked to leave the store as opposed to a volume buyer since the store sees you as a potential risk to steal, or get hurt and sue them with little chance of them making any money off of you.

Worse then this, it does have to potential to be what most Christians consider to be the mark of the beast from Revelations.

Leave it to a rancher to want to tag his cattle…

[edit on 7/3/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Defcon...but with the mark comes the end times...and it seems not likely its coming anytime soon...wouldnt we need some sort of one power (ie a one world govt) in order to usher the end times in?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Excuse me for my lack of knowledge....... so this card comes out in 2008. I wonder how long it will be before it replaces cash?

And i do beleive that these cards containing almost all of your information is a closer step to a larger plan for illuminati to unleash the devil.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Is there nothing that we can do to stop this? There's so much information around, and yet, no one takes a stand.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thats the problem. No one will take a stand yet. Soon though. Like they are doing in France. There will be rebellions. History repeats itself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join