It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIND CONTROL ... That you may have FORGOT ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OK OK OK .... So I was sitting up last night ... And thinking about all of my thoughts about ~~~THIS THREAD~~~ and I came up with .. alot of differnt ideas ... Here goes .............

Could it be possible that we used to be able to communicate without using words. If so,do you then think it was it something to do with our eyes ??? This came to my attention last night ... When my best friend and I were riding down the road and noticed that people have problems with staring .... Hence the we have come up with the phrases :

"Are you looking at me?"

"Take a picture it'll last longer!"

"Got a problem?"

I am a white 22 year old male ... to clear this all up now as apposed to later... ... My best friend which is black ... and is now married to my sister. Me and him have talked about this alot. I hope that noone takes this offense ... Please realize that I am just trying to bring out some key points as to why I have been led to believe this ... or something of this nature had to have taken place ...POSSIBLY !

African Americans have probably been the last people on the face of this planet to be civilized as far as having a government or public schooling or other means of learning new methods of learning. My black friend is one of the most intuitive people I have ever met in my life, whether that has to do with the fact he is black is for you to decide; I personally do not think so at all ... but he thinks it has alot to do with it ... He says it's street smarts which some of what maybe true, as well. But certain situations which he knows something is going to happen or feels bad about a certain situation always seems to be true. Could this have anything to do with that some people still have HIGHLY TUNED SENSES ??? That possibly come and go ??? If so I know it is not only blacks who have this ... because I to sense things ... Especially with him, the other day ... I was at a snow cone stand and I thought I saw him in my mind driving behind me I turn around and walk to the road and sure enough .... He was driving right by .. he turned around and we talked about it ... Was the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me ...

I am saying this because when we started teaching our kids values such as Reading, Writing, and Arithmitic, we may have lost some other sort of Learning that was naturally given to us ... Which was some abilities to ... do certain things ... I am not sure as how to put these things because I am not sure as to what Extent these things GO ! Maybe mind reading .. Maybe feeling the presence of another person was so acute are hunting skills would be amazing. Maybe we lived with the Dinosaurs ... and are ... WILD INSTINCTS that we had is what kept us safe .... Maybe we could look at the Dinosaurs in the eyes and control them .... Or maybe certain people could ??? Maybe this was the reason to have a high priest or a King ... It was the person who could actually make themsleves king by maybe protecting everyone else ??? Or Maybe it doesn't go that deep. but there are for sure something I am onto here ... We just need to discuss and Hypothesize (GIVE SOME GOOD IDEAS)... (not a real word) ... ...

ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS .. What about one of the most famous Paintings in the world the Mona Lisa ???? It changes the way she looks at you??? ... and WHY ???? Because some painter left off the Eyes to the painting ... Was this painter onto something more than he could try to explain .. because if he did try and explain this ... his life may have looked like this thread I have been trying to start for a MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe it was because I was so lost in my own thoughts as to what I thought I never truly had a direction I was trying to head.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS .. What about one of the most famous Paintings in the world the Mona Lisa ???? It changes the way she looks at you??? ... and WHY ???? Because some painter left off the Eyes to the painting ... Was this painter onto something more than he could try to explain .. because if he did try and explain this ... his life may have looked like this thread I have been trying to start for a MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa there young feller, granted the "Mona Lisa" is a famous panting, but not the most famous. and to call Leonardo da Vinci "some Painter" is like calling the Stones "some band". And if you look closely, Mona has eyes.

OK, OK, So what is the connection to Mind Control? And what did I forget?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Whoa there young feller, granted the "Mona Lisa" is a famous panting, but not the most famous. and to call Leonardo da Vinci "some Painter" is like calling the Stones "some band". And if you look closely, Mona has eyes.

Do people come into these threads looking for something to tear down ??? This is a theory that I am trying to come up with. I wish that everyone here was on the same agenda to look into theories to prove them right or prove them wrong. Instead of just coming in a bashing someone. Come on this is very interesting to me noone has any thoughts as to why That all these things have happend and see no correlation between them ?? The point of this thread was not to say that Michal Angelo shuldn't have been a Ninja Turtle it had nothing to do with painting ... It was trying to get you guys to thinking about what I am saying instead of thinking about how I am wrong. plesae RE READ THIS POST SEE WHAT ELSE ya COME UP WITH ... and yes I am a young feller .... Granted ... I do not have as much experience in this world as most ... Even some people my age are more experienced. Hence the reason I am here for help on this SUBJECT !

And I know that the Mona Lisa has Eyes ... It is her Eye Brows that are missing ... Why does the eye brows missing make her eyes ... Change in the emotion of the picture ?? because her eyes connect to your soul ?/? If painted eyes connect to your soul what do real eyes DO !?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else ever have any .... preminissions ??? Especially the younger children of this age ... You would have thought that over the years everyoen losing thier abilities ... They would not come back .. But for some reason it seems to be that the younger generation is more ap. to change thier minds on what they actually believe making it more easier for them to grasp what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe this is what I was talking about ... INDIGO CHILDREN

Anyways ... noone has stilled really opened up with me on this thread ... if you think I am looney say it ... if you don't knwo what to think ask Questions ... Come on people ... ... what is going on here ?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Maybe indigo children is what you are talking about. I can't tell.
Please address my previous question; what about mind control and What did I forget. I'm always forgetting something, what is it!!

finally YOU'RE LOONEY

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Maybe indigo children is what you are talking about. I can't tell.
Please address my previous question; what about mind control and What did I forget. I'm always forgetting something, what is it!!

finally YOU'RE LOONEY

Mind Control ... People have had the ability to control people throughout time. Whether it has been through wars won by little armies verses Huge Armies or other things that should not have happend. These feats could be accomplished simply by someone being able to control anothers mind.

I am not simply talking about mind control. I am talking about also being able to read ones thoughts or COMMUNICATE without SPEAKING. This is where this thread must start off before it can go into the whole MIND CONTROL AGENDA ...

Before you walk you must CRAWL !

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Have you ever looked into someone eyes and sensed something ??? Havea you ever been in a room and felt someones EYES on you ... Literally like you were being watched. Anyways .. this is the connection ...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Noone here on this web site finds it funny that so many times growing up we have had to learn not to be scared during certain situations ?? I find this very rhetorical .... being that Fear may be the bit of Feeling that we need to be able to use our god given talents as to whether someone is being real. Maybe we have learned it as fear but in reality if we coudl control our fears then we could control anything. Or at least control someone elses thoughts. If someone is going to kill you there is emotion running through them whether it be excitement , anxiety , oir fear themsleves. If we learned how to control out fear then we could control alot more then ourselves. Hence my meditation was on such a rise for a long time. Especially those sensitive to thier fears, such as the Samurai or other experts of Martial Arts.

new topics

top topics

join