It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blink 182 Star Latest Celebrity To Question 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Prison Planet

Attack was "not perpetrated by a bunch of people who just learned to fly planes" says pop icon on San Diego FM station.

Blink 182 star Tom DeLonge has followed in the footsteps of Charlie Sheen by becoming the latest celebrity to publicly doubt the official version of events behind 9/11 and voice his belief that the attacks were an inside job.

DeLonge is the lead singer in Blink 182, a southern Californian punk/pop quartet that has had two US Billboard number one selling albums and whose 1999 album Enema of the State went platinum five times over.

During a hosting spot on a San Diego’s KAVA-FM radio station, DeLonge talked with Professor James Fetzer about evidence of 9/11 inside involvement.

"We do know that the buildings came down in a fashion extremely similar to a controlled demolition of a building - we do know that expertise that is needed to fly those gigantic planes into that exact location could never have been achieved by someone that just learned how to fly a small plane, said DeLonge."

Discussing the failure of NORAD to enact standard operating procedure and intercept the planes and Norman Mineta's testimony about Cheney's orders 'still standing' - DeLonge stated, "Cheney knew that the planes are coming in and he capped the order to leave it alone so it could hit."

"It's so weird how our own government did it to us, 9/11 was not perpetrated by a bunch of people that just learned how to fly planes," said DeLonge.

I am glad to see that mister Charlie Sheen is not Alone in this and that more American Celebrities are starting to speak and think Open Mindedly about 9-11.

And we all know that Celebrities have a Certain impact on the Public in General.

But I think that mister DeLonge should brace for Attacks by the pro-Bushy crowd, which will soon tear him apart in the Media, just like they did with mister Sheen.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Huh... wow i didnt even know Charlie was speaking out about it.

You Americans need another civil war... Or keep taking it in the ass from your government.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by donk_316]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316

Charlie Sheen Says 9/11 Movement "Juggernaut Of Truth"

You Americans need another civil war... Or keep taking it in the ass from your government.

Well, I am kind of not an American.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Charlie Sheen Says 9/11 Movement "Juggernaut Of Truth"

Well, I am kind of not an American.

LOL! Thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

[edit on 28-6-2006 by donk_316]

Lol, that could cause chaos all over the world! The death, the destruction, no one holding angry regimes back from attacking their neighbors. Another civil war very well could happen in this century though, liberals and conservatives are at eachothers throats, massive debt and a corrupt government usually spells trouble! But I ask you this friend ...................... Would you like the country that could arise from the heap that once was the US? It could be a very nasty situation if an out of control state rises from the ashes of that civil war, and combined with our resources may not be willing to hold back its military power. On the other side, we could become withdrawn and refuse to talk, look or help ANYONE and go back to our old ways of issolationism. WWI WWII all happend while we were in issolation on our little island across the pond.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thinks it's eye opening to say the least that celeberties are coming out. I think it will snowball to some degree since nobody wants to be the first one, or feel alone. I also know that they must really believe in what they are saying to risk their reputation, fame etc.. People could write them off as wackjobs but they aren't even concerned with that

I've wondered about a civil war, and what could happen.

I wopnder if another country like say China would try to take advantage of the situation and invade? or at least take resources?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow. Charlie Sheen and the guy from Blink 182!!!???

Let me know when Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline chime in their approval on this theory.

If their on board, so am I.

How can you question that brain trust?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
people are suprised that these apparently 3rd world terrorists attained the knowledge that American Airlines pays their pilots 90K a year to understand.

In addition, they managed to undermine the security of airlines.

Its easy to say, "well, we just never thought they could/would do that..."
and that is precisely the psychology henchmen would rely on to convince the plot was masterminded by islamic jihad.

my belief is that, at most, it was allowed to happen as opposed to it being done by the hands of the government.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalCharlie

Let me know when Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline chime in their approval on this theory.

you need to stop

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
But I think that mister DeLonge should brace for Attacks by the pro-Bushy crowd, which will soon tear him apart in the Media, just like they did with mister Sheen.

I think Mr. Sheen has done a good enough job of destroying himself that no one needs to really help him with it. Course he has millions and has slept with some pretty hot women.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
While the likes of Paris Hilton and co may not be highly educated or even intellegent...they do serve a fundamental purpose. Todays youth derive not only what is cool but what is right via Ultra Celebrities....More to the point the older youth(18-30) also are heavily influenced by pop culutre and celebritity diatribes. So while individualy certain celebrities may not have any intellegence credibility but they are still part of a group of people who have an enormous amount of impact not only on our youth but on ourselves as well.

Personally i think that celebrities need to be more vocal...regardless of wether they agree or not with the specifics celebrities need to use the power theyve been given to do more than just sell new styles of clothes.

So...in that spirit Rock on Blink 182.... im still not going to buy ur next album though...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

My point wasnt that they are einsteins forming a think tank, but they are influential in their own right. They also have a reputation or image if you will that is worth lots of money, power etc.. that they are risking so that shows me that they are very serious and must really believe in the cause.

More people listen to what Paris Hilton, Charlie Sheen, Tom DeLonge and Kevin Federline have to say about an isse than you or any other conspiracy theorist, 911 Symposium member and most other people so they serve a purpose in a different way.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

LMAO People like this hurt their cause much more that a gov't agent ever could.

We've got a guy with a prostitute problem on our side yay!
We've got a drug user on our side yay!
We've got a cleptomaniac on our side yay!

I swear Alex Jones must work for the gov't cause good lord, the people he picks for "allies" makes the whole 9-11 truth movement look bad, and desperate.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah, Tom DeLonge has been a beleiver in Aliens, the Unexplained and such since he was kid. I think that it's great that the idea of a conspiracy is getting support from celebrities.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sounds very ominous that they say the Western Governments are planning more false flag operations to trick the people. It's inevitable really that they will use the same tactics as most of the population will believe in the lies. Fair play to Sheen at least he's still got his morals, can't say that for alot of the plastic brigade.

new topics

top topics

join