It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Life 2 Demo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There was a video of Half Life 2 before it came out, it explained the details of the creation of the game. It went through the different engines, the different designs, explained the physics used in the game, so forth. My friend had it but deleted it and I am looking for it.

I've used google, Limewire, Torrent sites, but none of them have the video. I loved it, it was like the Lost Coast, how that explains HDR, this video explains the creation of the game.

Anyone know where I can get it? Any links, any sites, to the video? it is a large file, the film was easily an hour if I remember correctly. But well worth it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
download the program steam.. www.steampowered.com

steam is a program that's used to deliver all valve's games,updates,demos..ect im not sure if it has a demo cause i have the full version already so it wouldn't list a demo... but its worth a shot its a small download

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.planethalflife.com...

u can try that to.... a whole bunch a vids not sure if its what ure lookin for tho

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That was it Gen Handgrenade, thanks!

I love it, it goes over the details of how they made the faces, textures, so cool!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Half Life 2 has the best engine (the SOURCE engine) for making maps/models/etc...The game just flat out rocks

top topics

join