It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom To Fascism - America's Destiny? - May 2008 It BECAME LAW!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If THIS doesn't SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOU...... NOTHING WILL!

www.freedomtofascism.com...

WATCH IT..... then come back and give the ATS MEMBERS your opinion. Is FASCISM America's DESTINY? Are we, as Americans on the road to COLLAPSE? Are we TOO FAR GONE...... have we TRUSTED too many IDIOTS in WASHINGTON? If you believe what this movie portrays.... then PEE WEE HERMAN could be our President (I know, he already is
) and it wouldn't CHANGE ANYTHING.

Let's HEAR what YOU think!

Dave

[edit on 6/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Whoops......

Sorry.... put the wrong shortcut... forgot to test first. The RIGHT ONE is NOW UP!

Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

I may now like it but there it is!

Roper

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
BTW, with the Republicans in charge I haven't any fear of some one trying to legislate my firearms away.

Roper

Now back to AR15.com.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

I may now like it but there it is!

Roper

You are not an IRS AGENT are you roper?

Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Who originated & published that scare video and for what purpose?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yea lets not take things on face value here. To me all I saw was propaganda. Sources and proofs would be interesting. I hope the full movie will give more than just a few strong words.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You can check them out at:

www.freedomtofascism.com...

It is posted for ATS MEMBERS to DISCUSS "Pro" or "Con" and does NOT reflect my opinion or ATS.

Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nope, not an IRS agent. The IRS and I have been sideways with each other on many occasions. SO, you take that BACK!

What I did was to post article 16 of the USofA Constitution, showing that taxes are legal and this little film is a fraud.

This film had far too many sound bites that leads the viewer off in the wrong direction.

Roper

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know we arnt supposed to pay federal tax.
It was for World War II, and was supposed to
stop after that, but it hasnt. So ALL of that money
that we paid for federal tax....is acctually are's.
Kinda sick and tired of seeing movies. I want to
know what I can do if anything ?

Now my question is....how do we get it back ?

[edit on 28-6-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nope, not an IRS agent. The IRS and I have been sideways with each other on many occasions. SO, you take that BACK!

What I did was to post article 16 of the USofA Constitution, showing that taxes are legal and this little film is a fraud.

This film had far too many sound bites that leads the viewer off in the wrong direction.

Roper

See.... that is what this thread needs......
controversy.

Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
America has totally lost sight of what it was supposed to stand for. I'm seriously thinking about moving to Switzerland.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have a simple question for those who oppose Federal income tax in the US.
Without federal income tax how do you fund the US military ?
I'm not talking about pork projects I am talking about funding the US military proper.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It seems like one of the main reasons why we the American people do not take back our liberties is because most of us have not been directly effected in a way that is shocking or unusual to everyday life, such as a realization of the illegal income tax or militarized police forcing us to do something.

Frogs in a pot.

Fascism.com Hahaha! --> George W. Bush From Wikipedia

Here is the full video by the way: video.google.com...

Nyorai

[edit on 26/10/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You really do need to watch the whole movie to understand what is being said. The 16th Amendment, IIRC, was never properly ratified and I believe that was in the movie. I saw it about 6 months ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not that it means anything to me, but Ron Paul stongly reccomended this movie today on "Meet the Press".

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
I have a simple question for those who oppose Federal income tax in the US.
Without federal income tax how do you fund the US military ?
I'm not talking about pork projects I am talking about funding the US military proper.

You mean....without income taxes, how do you fund the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people every few years?

How do you fund the US Military Industrial Complex? How do you fund the dollar's value in general by SUPPORTING the US M.I.C.?

How do you fund the joke of paying back the virtually infinite deficit?

I don't know, and I don't care to fund the propagation of violent acts. I don't care for paying for government misuse of my own hard earned dollars in criminal ways, either. I don't support robbery, slavery, OR murder. Therefore, I don't support the taxes, I don't support the troops, and I don't support whatever lie of a flag we're supposed to be living under.

EDITED for spelling, and I'd also like to add this:

I dunno about you, but it seems a little decieving to call ourselves a free nation, yet the very essence of the income tax is slavery!

Think about it. Why should you have to give up a hefty portion of taxes out of each and every paycheck, and then have to file more tax papers at the end of the year so they can continue raping your earnings EVEN MORE the next year, just for the simple fact that you were born in a certain place?

We have plenty of other ways to fund our systems in a less dubious manner. How about taxing people heavily for hording money? it will definitely even out the playing field. Tax corporations for monopolizing. Tax them so heavily that it hurts for outsourcing jobs to other countries. Nail the CRIMINALS doing CRIMINAL ACTS, not the average good intentioned citizen just trying to survive.

In the end, it's about morality, not even the Constitution or some brightly colored design on a rectangular piece of fabric... but free will, good will towards man, peace, love, and life.

If you support income tax, you support the idea that a person should have to pay the government just to be alive.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by indierockalien]

[edit on 23-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
my two cents....don't you think this has already been planned for, do you honestly think that the people that control billions of dollars and have set up this particular course of action for our country,are going to let a few thousand or even a few million people brave enough to try and change the path we are on, stop them? if the good people in govenment cannot change this course with the legal and presumed power that they have...are you willing to risk your own life and your families...it's very easy to call upon others to do that, but courage is in short supply and even being on a website such as this could pose a risk to you in the near future. so, my utterly paranoid and cynical advice?...GOOD LUCK!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree with Expert,
But more so, without income taxes, how is the governmnet supposed to operate?

It may be different here in aus,
but we pay a lot of Tax.

GST tax
Income Tax,
Supperannuation Tax,
Tax on fuel
We pay rego on cars, liscences...

its so expensive to live over here, because everything has a fee, a cost...

But, when we drive through suburbs, and take note of the high quality streets, lighting, sewage faciliites, telecommunications, parks, beaches.......you see what your paying for.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are you SERIOUS?!

Did you even watch this entire film? Do you understand that the Supreme Court ruled SEVERAL TIMES that the gov't had no right to tax the individual's labor?

The income tax is desinged for corporate activity; capital gains. Not our wages on our labor. That is a trade between us and someone else, there is no "profit" or "gain," ergo it is untaxable.

This is all spelled out in the film with (*surprise*) info to back up the claim, along with video footage of the former director of the IRS stumbling all over himself when asked to produce or show the LAW that says we are required to pay income tax on our LABOR.

They can't show you the law, because there is no law. We were bamboozled, people, face it.

The good news is, someone has a plan to fix it.

This movie scared the crap out of me, and those that know me know I don't endorse theories like this. The facts presented here are presented logically and it all fits and makes sense. This is not your typical youtuube "NWO is out to get us" video (
), but an honest to goodness DOCUMENTARY that actually has established some credibility, due to the way it was done. Kudos to Alan Russo, may he rest in peace.

Revolution, people. It's time.

[edit on 1/7/08 by The Axeman]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join