It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who controls the controllers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello!

this is my first posting in here. I wrote to the ATS-board a week ago for permission to post the following since it might be a bit controversial and also contains links to other websites. Since I haven't received an answer (no critique I'm sure you get tons of emails) I venture to post it. I believe that the key-message in the documents may be helpful to understand the present situation in the world.

The "key-message" that I try to convey through the following two documents is "subtle" or "mysterious". Not because I deliberately made it so, but because this is the only way I can (or at least attempt) to communicate these ideas. They originate from an experience I had December 17th 2000 on Union square in New York, where I experienced what I believe was a "peak experience" og "gnosis" according to the gnostic tradition. Chances are that I am "koo koo", on the other hand if I'm not, maybe the documents can be a help to some of you, to understand what is going on in the world at the moment. Note that I do not claim to "have the answer", only to have glimpsed a part of it... judge for yourself.

The two documents are:

1. Scientific Revolution: Waking up from the trance (17 pages)
Most people are walking around like zombies, and most of us still have some zombie-behaviour left. This article attempts to pinpoint and remove this obstacle.
link: colline.dk...
After the "wake-up call" some clarifying notes might be usefull (5 pages): colline.dk...

2. Theogenesis - Kabbalah Part I (10 pages)
This document describes the kabbalistic world view, which conveys insights that can shed light on some of our present issues (see part II).
link: www.book-of-thoth.com...
This doc can also be downloaded in pdf or word here: colline.dk...

3. Theogenesis - Kabbalah Part II (12 pages)
(Can be read without having read part I, although recommended) This part deals with the present psychological conditition of the population, and use the conclusions to answer the question of 'who controls the controllers?' The conclusion, if true, have wide implications for understanding how to deal with the NWO issue.
link: www.book-of-thoth.com...

There is quite a few pages, and it might not appeal to all of you. It is my hope, however, that some of you will find the documents usefull/ inspiring.

Feel free to post comments or questions...

johantino

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I didn't really read your thread, except for the title... but I would have to say thats the mistake right there... thinking that there is control... which there isn't... its a fabrication of our mind.... no one controls the controllers, because they aren't really controllers per-se... we willingly offer ourselves as slaves to anyone we put faith in... we need to be a slave to ourselves first and foremost.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Reptilians to a certain extent have a hold on humans, not all but most...I don't want to get into it now, but we are being controlled. Sorry to burst your bubble dnero
. I don't know if you are under the influence, but they still may be stalking you. They are not visible to us because they are in the 4th dimension or what is referred to as the astral plane, where we go when we dream...More on this later.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome Johantino You are from what I consider my Home Town in Denmark, Aalborg. Naa, tilbage til dit emne. (Back to your subject)

I have not had time to review your links but I do agree most humans are zombies, unconcious slaves.
It is sad.

Biggie Smalls please don't keep us in suspention how do they control us? I prefer dnero's theory because I like to take resposibility of my actions.
WIS

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

dnero6911
thats the mistake right there... thinking that there is control... which there isn't... its a fabrication of our mind.... no one controls the controllers, because they aren't really controllers per-se... we willingly offer ourselves as slaves to anyone we put faith in...

I also believe that the control is a fabrication of our mind, but this fabrication has a real and actual influence on most people... a very bad influence. I believe we are being manipulated or mislead from childhood to become enslaved to this fabrication, which then guides our "decisions" and "pseudo-free-will actions". Only very few people - if any - are 100% aware of this manipulation, which is the first step to be freed from it.

we need to be a slave to ourselves first and foremost.

I agree... although I would say we need to become aware of who is the real master in our temple, but its the same thing...

biggie smalls
Reptilians to a certain extent have a hold on humans, not all but most...I don't want to get into it now, but we are being controlled.

I used to laugh about the reptilian theory. I don't anymore, I think it may very well be true. How is this compatible with the control being a fabrication of our mind? Can both explanations be true? I think so. It's a seemingly paradox, but what is a paradox in one dimension can very well be an obvious truth in another dimension (nice explaining away, right ;-) ).

I think that our present existence is pervaded with duality and that the destiny of human kind is to bridge or synthezise this duality. One example is the duality between science and the concept of consciousness: In science our existence is explained through concepts and theories. It explains human emotions as chemicals in the brain. But how very different are the consciousness of this emotion than the theory of it! It's a duality. The duality between the world and the experience of the world.

Likewise the reptilian explanation of the control is from one (scientific) aspect. The other explanation: that the control is a fabrication of our mind is from the other aspect of the duality (conscious aspect). They are both valid and informative as I see it. Instead of using the theories as hammers against the other aspect, much could be gained if both sides started to listen to each other.

WalkInSilence: Nice to meet someone who knows 'Aalborgtaarnet' and 'tyren paa vesterbro'
... I don't know how long you have been away, but I can tell you that the city still looks like itself, although there is quite some (needed) reconstructions here and there. I like your signature 'you become what you fear, if you fear to become' .. wise words and very true.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by johantino]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johantino

dnero6911
thats the mistake right there... thinking that there is control... which there isn't... its a fabrication of our mind.... no one controls the controllers, because they aren't really controllers per-se... we willingly offer ourselves as slaves to anyone we put faith in...

I also believe that the control is a fabrication of our mind, but this fabrication has a real and actual influence on most people... a very bad influence. I believe we are being manipulated or mislead from childhood to become enslaved to this fabrication, which then guides our "decisions" and "pseudo-free-will actions". Only very few people - if any - are 100% aware of this manipulation, which is the first step to be freed from it.

You are %100 right...

Remember what Jesus said?.... The rest we are waiting for is already here...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Reptilians happen to be the "evil" side of the duality game and we happen to be the "good" even though we may not appear so at the moment with all of the wars going on. I am trying to wake myself up from this dream called "life," but am not having much success...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Reptilians happen to be the "evil" side of the duality game and we happen to be the "good" even though we may not appear so at the moment with all of the wars going on.

Yes, but if the reptilian theory is true, then the humans are manipulated to start the wars by the reptilians. They do it to enhance their desire for control of their "host-organism", i.e. us. Right?

As described in doc3 I believe that the manipulation they perform are done via our left brain hemisphere. Read out of context it may sound a little far fetched, but as described in the doc, I believe there are many indications, not to say proofs, that this is true.

I am trying to wake myself up from this dream called "life," but am not having much success...

Ditto here... sometimes I feel (or are) awake, but soon I slip into the habitual zombie-stream of life again. I do see signs of progress though, both for myself and in society (e.g. in forums like this).

My attempt for a wake-up call in doc1 are directed towards people who are more or less caught in their left-brain hemisphere, who has their "safe base" in rational arguments and so on. Since you agree with the reptilian theory I don't think it will work for you (don't know if you tried).

Instead I can recommend something else to wake up from the dream. It's very effective, but it demands courage. Ranging from a little courage for small doses, to balls of steel for the high doses. What you can do is this:

Do something in public that contradicts normal social habits.

Thats it. ...and whats more: It works. At least for me, and others I've heard do it.

E.g.

1. you can go shopping in your finest suit and tinfoil wrapped around your ears
2. Take a walk naked around a large appartment house
3. go backwards into the bus or grocery

I tried all these things except # 3, and if you can ignore the signals from your body, mind and most people around you, that what you do is silly to say the least, then you will discover something else: You are more awake. You detach, through an act of your own will, yourself from the social you that you are brought up to be. This social you, is what keeps your true self in a vice, and one method to train it, is doing these things.

Anybody else having experience with this?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
u might find Alan Watt and his views on the 'controllers' interesting...u gotta be ready for Alan...suggest that u go down the middle to questions n answers...last nites show at sweet liberty was very interesting... it will be up on the site today or soon, Alan goes into the real controllers n their ways...if ur ready to study someones views on the free audio downloads, here...ck it out
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Also Kevin Smith Show is a good one n Alan is there tonight 6/29 10pm EST...live n call in's...link at Alans site .....hope that u enjoy the great info presented !

JFK lives-on...death is a Illusion !

Lolove n luck !

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johantino

They originate from an experience I had December 17th 2000 on Union square in New York, where I experienced what I believe was a "peak experience" og "gnosis" according to the gnostic tradition.

The two documents are:

1. Scientific Revolution: Waking up from the trance (17 pages)

2. Theogenesis - Kabbalah Part I (10 pages)

3. Theogenesis - Kabbalah Part II (12 pages)
(... to answer the question of 'who controls the controllers?..)

sounds like you had an Ephemeral or Religious Experience, an Epiphany

and the words/thoughts in the links provided fitted quite well with
your own individual
Subjective-, -Internal Dialogue-, - World View

but as far as actual, flesh & blood controllers, they are amongst us in all
facets of life to varying degrees.
there's the jeffery dahmers, there's the adolph hitlers, there's the pimp
on the corner, the crooked politician, the Dr. cranking out RXs for $$$,
there's the theiving CEO, the pedophile clergy, the list goes on & on....

these controllers are driven by the lower/baser drives of people that
have let things like greed, lust, envy, hubris, go unrestrained in their life.

i like to think that the man who tells us that reptillians are our controllers...
has only given a personal form, anatomy to the concept
that our Limbic (reptilian) part of the brain,
(which strongly influences our emotions & passions & flight-fight response,)...
can actually 'control' some individuals & that he can even 'see' the hidden/inner self , possessed by the reptilian personna...become revealed.
~a good, embellished story....a metaphor given physical form~

johantino you write very well, in english/american as a 2-3rd language?

you ask...Who controls the controllers

there are police, & laws, judges, the UN, G-8,etc
there are clergy, religions, faternal orders, sects, cults, etc
there are polls, societies, relatives, family, social moreys, bosses etc
there are elections, blue ribbon commissions, inspectors, peer pressure, et al

there's many processes, rules, pressures designed to exercise some level of control over a person or a collective, group...but even these controls break down often

have a nice day

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
u might find Alan Watt and his views on the 'controllers' interesting...

Yes, absolutely.. thank you! From what I read and browsed through I find it very appealing.. it is bookmarked

Originally posted by St Udio
sounds like you had an Ephemeral or Religious Experience, an Epiphany

Yes, I think so too... I didn't know that word for it. Always nice to find a "label" for something

but as far as actual, flesh & blood controllers, they are amongst us in all
facets of life to varying degrees.

Yes, they are... but I believe that the physical controllers are merely agents for a force behind the scene

i like to think that the man who tells us that reptillians are our controllers...
has only given a personal form, anatomy to the concept

Maybe so... or there is an actual, mostly non-physical, force - the reptilians - who are as real as our "reality-is-what-the-TV-tells-us"-neighbour. After swallowing a few personal camels, I now lean towards the latter

you write very well, in english/american as a 2-3rd language?

Thanks
In Denmark children learn english from the age of two (in front of the TV) and also I stayed in New York for 7 months where I learned some

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Johantino I have no idea what your "scientific revolution" links have to do with trance or in particular zoobies. They both seem to be talking about broad unconventional ways of looking at broad categories of science.

If you want to know who controls the gods then start with logic. 2 add 2 makes 4; and you don't need atoms to do that. You can take away the whole universe and they numbers will still do that, fiction will still exist even if it has never been written or if it has been written but all books have been destroyed.
Truth and logic make reality; which makes things like gods real. Maybe they control whether 2 add 2 make 4 as well? But I'm not sure about that last thought. Anyway why does it matter what makes the gods work? Espically as there's no peiece of information mankind won't abuse. If mankind could permanently destroy the possibility of anyone going into afterlife then sooner or later someone would do it. Maybe by accident; but almost certainly delibretely.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Johantino I have no idea what your "scientific revolution" links have to do with trance or in particular zoobies. They both seem to be talking about broad unconventional ways of looking at broad categories of science.

The document is a 'koan' ... a koan is said to "confound the habit of discursive thought or shock the mind into awareness" (wikipedia)

However, there is many ways to bring about this shock or collapse of habitual discursive thought. The wrappings are different, but inside is the same fruit. The wrappings in 'scientific revolution' is a wrapping I like, maybe because I have a background as engineer and have always been interested in science... don't know, one thing is for sure though, the intended koan 'scientific revolution' will only work if:

1) The document is read with a high concentration. If your mind is in a 'zapping-mode' as when seeing a TV-show with your finger on the 'next program' button on the remote control, the koan will not work.

2) The mechanisms (concepts) to bring about a collapse in habitual discursive thought, that are written on the last two pages, must 'work' for the reader. We don't understand the same word the same way, hence the collapse will only work for some.

If you want to know who controls the gods then start with logic. 2 add 2 makes 4; and you don't need atoms to do that. You can take away the whole universe and they numbers will still do that, fiction will still exist even if it has never been written or if it has been written but all books have been destroyed. Truth and logic make reality; which makes things like gods real. Maybe they control whether 2 add 2 make 4 as well? But I'm not sure about that last thought.

Logic is a system with its own rules. The rules are 'carved in stone' so to say. The logic system is a system of its own, detached from other spheres of reality. The other sphere of reality is e.g. love. Can you explain 'love' using logic? No, you can not. But still when you experience love you know it's true. So logically (hmmm) what does this tells us about the system of logic? It is a system that are encompassed within the total reality or 'truth'.

For a human being (a child) this system starts out to be a tool, either a very interesting tool or a boring tool depending on who you are. But as you grow up and your understanding and use of this tool is growing, so is the apparent control that this system gains over you. You start to create thoughts, language, using this tool, and soon you are caught by the tool, instead of using it.

This tool or this system of logic is not dependent on one human being, it transcends humanity and exists on its own behalf, as you write, the energy that are being pumped into it because of people identifying with the tool instead of using it, are giving this system a sort of pseudo shadow life, detached of life as a whole and thereby love. The pseudo existence has a desire to maintain its own existence, which can only be done by sucking energy from someone - us. This is done by creating systems where human beings are manipulated into and are being treated as livestock. One of these systems is our present world or society.

Anyway why does it matter what makes the gods work?

If the god is a pseudo shadow god, and the livestock got the idea that it wanted to destroy the god, the livestock would have to know how the god worked.

If mankind could permanently destroy the possibility of anyone going into afterlife then sooner or later someone would do it. Maybe by accident; but almost certainly delibretely.

I agree, .. and I believe that someone has already done it. The soul who did it is the "god" of this world, and the mechanism he created to destroy the possibility is our present world.

new topics

top topics

join