It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oobe I think, help please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok guys I need your help on this one helping me understand what happened. I will try to explain this as logically as possible and lay the framework of what happened and the background information.

1) I think I may have experienced an Oobe this morning.
2) I have made many recent life changes involving diet that may have contributed to whatever happened.
3) I did not take any hallucinagenic drugs.
4) Do not attack me as a quack or some young kid seeking attention.

Here's what happened:
I woke up this morning at approximately 3:30 a.m. I was wide awake so I took a shower and set down at my computer looking at recent ATS posts. I reviewed information concerning Billy Meier and watched a streaming video of his pictures and also learned about some of his claims including time travel.

My wife normally goes to work around 10:30 a.m. however this morning she had training to do and left around 5:45 a.m. I laid back down around 10 minutes before she left for work and told her to wake me up before she left. She told me she was leaving soon. She left for work kissed me and closed the door to my room leaving our german shepherd inside with me. Our dog normally sleeps beside the bed so the room was secure.

As I drifted off to sleep I noticed that I felt very strange and that my body almost became numb. I noticed something that appeared to be off to the right corner of my right eyes vision. I appeared like green electricity flicking on and off and when I tried to view it in the center of my vision I could not. I seem to have been thinking that it was somehow intelligent or something that should not be in my room but I could not move so I fell on to sleep. I say sleep but it really seemed more like a vision to me as I opened my eyes once when my dog ran around the bed or something but then closed my eyes and was back in the vision. Even before I went to sleep it was like I knew that I was going to "trip out" or see things.

With my body numb it felt like I just got up out of my body with my feet being the last thing to leave. After I oriented myself and felt like I would return to my body I just walked out of my house and started thinking where I would like to go. I wanted to know the future and then I was standing at my parents house. It was a perfectly sunny day and the weird thing was contrary to imagining something when you have to imagine the details I just moved my head and the details were there. Amazing details that were different than if I had tried to imagine them.

Thats about it other than waking up in my room.

Now the background. I have recently changed my diet considerably. First cereal for breakfast. Salad for lunch. A small portion of meat cooked in a wok with wok oil, and large portions of vegetables with fried rice. I have also cut back my consumption of beer and substituted wine for supper. I have cut back my soda consumption and instead drink mainly juice and water. Specifically last night I had chopped steak with asparagus, coliflour, broccolli, carrots, white button mushrooms stir fried and fried rice. I drank chardonnay last night with supper.

Another note I have been eating mushrooms everyday for about two weeks. I think they help cleanse the liver. I wonder if this may have been part of the cause of the vision. I don't know. Store bought mushrooms aren't supposed to cause hallucinations.

I went from eating 90% meats and potatoes to 80% fruits and vegetables and 20% meats and rice.

Anyway, I welcome questions and hope you all will help me figure out what happened. Maybe I need to start eating more meat again.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Go to this link at www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread provide very rich in informations about OOBE/Astral projects, especially diets, excrises, and etc...

That is where I got to learn so much about OOBE/AP, thank to this topic started by therivergoddess.

Dragon out...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Its called hypnagogic paralysis.

You were experiencing hypnagogic hallucinations along with it.

Fun ain't it?

Oobe.......WTF.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemusUK
Its called hypnagogic paralysis.

You were experiencing hypnagogic hallucinations along with it.

Fun ain't it?

Oobe.......WTF.

Whats so strange about Oobe's?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hypnagogic? yes it was fun! i'll research hypnagogic but any ensight you can provide will be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Aris, after doing alot of research about OOBE/AP, it sounded like you have been on diets that kept your body being very clean. Because of that, your body have higher freq. of vibrations, which give your body alot easier to have ability to OOBE.

Congraluation, you have began to experience OOBE, and that is a first steps toward Astral porjecting world. About your body being numb, its sleeping paralyze, and it doesnt' mean you should be afriad, because it's only temporary because your body is about to get seperated by your spirits for OOBE.

Everytime you prepare yourself for OOBE, you will always feel that way temporary for very short of time. Take small steps a time to gain the 'feeling' and understanding of OOBE ability before entering Astral Project and it is incredible fun after reading whole thread about OOBE/AP.

I have been struggling on trying to OOBE for a while, but I finally understood what I must do and I truly hope I will also get to OOBE soon! Therefore, read the link I posted at my very first reply to your post to research about OOBE/AP.

If you still have any of questions, feel free to ask us anytime!

Dragon out...

new topics

top topics

join