It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you LIKE to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Choose a prophecy that you are familiar with and give a general description of it and include why you would like it to be that way, or why it would be most interesting to you.

I could obviously say the Rapture... but for the purpose of discussion, I would like people to use their imagination and not take into consideration the Rapture. I understand that it's the most important, but I consider that fact.

I do not believe in her... but atleast she takes a million wild stabs in the dark and comes up with or atleast talks about some radical stuff... Sylvia Browne predicted this for 2000-2010.

A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours.

That would be awesome!! See, I can already do that... by just setting a book on my head and sucking Pepsi through a straw really fast... but that would be much easier.

Here's the link to see a bunch of her WILD predictions.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would like for God to return, in human form (not as God not as man, but God incarnate--vintage wine in a fresh skin free of scars and pain).

I would like to see God and His saints announce to the world 'I AM back.'

Then:
tear down the walls of the cities
unite the family of the world (mankind)
erase the delusions of race, flesh, ego, and competition
beat our weapons of death into farm tools of life

Finally:
don the judge's robe, sit under the palms in the Plains of Megiddo (at the foot of His mountain, where Elijah conquered baal and Jezebel's minions)
and announce

ORDER IN THE COURT

and each supplicant is brought before the bench

this is where the justice and mercy which is divine righteousness finally, at long last, manifests and the final verdict resonants throughout the universe:

And their sins and iniquities I will remember no more

And the angels will sing in everlasting joy for the biggest family reunion ever seen.

Peace on Earth
Goodwill toward Men!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This forum is about predictions and prophecies that users did not make up.
I was sorta looking for people to post a link to a prediction that was made by someone who is classified as a "prophet" or a "psychic" or something equally crazy, and give their opinions and ideas. Peace on earth is not a prophecy to me, it's an inevitability, no matter what is to happen to arrive to that peace.

It doesn't seem many people are interested in discussing cool-new predictions that are off the wall... like the prediction by a few people that claim aliens will show themselves by 2010. Crazy stuff like that. I don't care if people believe it's fiction or not; I am seeking imagination from supposed predictions and prophecies!

However, thank you for your input. I did rather enjoy the flashiness for a moment; made me feel like I should go outside in my cow field and kick poop around lookin for shrooms and come back and look at it again.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey, why not? If you find any, send me a U2U!!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well i hope people will stop beliving in all this world coming to a end nonsense and all the nations of the world will become one and fufill one common goal building a stargate coooool
lol

[edit on 29-6-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Jesus is going to steal my golf clubs? My kitchen utensils as well? Spork here we come.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Jesus doesn't play golf, silly rabbit! He's more of the surfer type--snowboarding in the winter!!!

But Martha (Mary and Lazarus's sister) might very well feel inclined to appropriate your kitchen utensils--provided they are of good quality, that is.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Jesus doesn't play golf, silly rabbit! He's more of the surfer type--snowboarding in the winter!!!

But Martha (Mary and Lazarus's sister) might very well feel inclined to appropriate your kitchen utensils--provided they are of good quality, that is.

What if God comes back, and decides once again to just pick 6 people and the animals and kills everyone else again in a deluge? Bummer huh? No judgeing, no angels, no saints...just lots and lots of rain. I think a God is can change his mind after 2000 years, who knows.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I see this thread is becoming a joke and people aren't realizing the intention.

That's fine... let's all play golf with Jesus and the smurfs and, hey, let's do it during another *world-wide catastrophic flood*. That would be spifferific. Yeah, and dance in cannabis fields, chasing rainbows and stubbin our toes on what we will think is a pot of gold, but will actually be a leprechaun with a mallet saying, "watch your step, cracker". And then, we can all put on those virtual reality headsets and hold hands while we learn so much that our brain waves hit a frequency and amplitude that causes a rip in the space/time continuum that provides a controlled wormhole where the event horizon is reinforced with super magnets that push away from eachother with as much force as the wormhole is sucking in. That way, it's a matter of choice whether you want to be ripped into trillions of tiny pieces at 186,000 meters per second. Instead of being nuked, bombed, spit on, raped, and eventually thrown into the lake of fire to burn for all eternity because you believed that WE are the SON and Jesus is really the dark goat Azazel who just so happens to be best friends with my cousin, Amy, for sure, because every time she talks I can "hear" my cerebro-spinal fluid reaching the same frequency, the boiling travels up to my brain and starts to cook it.

Woopee!

I must as well take a beard brush and scrape my floor for bread crumbs and smoke them hoping to feel like Mario when he catches a Starman. That way when I come across anymore of these friggin vacuums of imagination, I'll just jump on a turtle and stuff him into the hole to plug it. Now look what you made me done, I just fried a Koopa Troopa!

I've done it now. I've destroyed the balance. Maybe I'll cause the polar shift to desist. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. OH and stop global warming.. that's easy. Just get rid of ALL MEXICAN FOOD. Need I say more?

I wonder if Nostradamus wrote a quatrain about me like this:
Cancer surrounds the sun
In that year of 2006, the son of Mars will rise
An armored chariot with neither horse nor reign
plows into a ditch.
Tazran beats the hell out of his car because it's a piece of crap.
This to be a sign among many.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
December 21st 2012...11:11amGMT...Cthulhu will rise from the depths...Dracula will emerge from one of the tunnels under the bosnian pyramids...and Lucifur will come down from the skies, fresh from his victorious war in heaven.
Hell on earth will be a reality and only by fighting and dying we will survive!!!!!
Who's with me?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Your're going to have to count me out of that one--I've already got something on my calendar for that day. But good luck to you, anyway!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hahahaha

I figured that'd make some people wonder about me, instead I get more ideas hah!

I'm not so sure I want to be a part of that one surrender, but good luck to ya with all that.

I just somehow don't see myself bowing before evil. Not my style.

But I would like to note, you're the only other person that I've found who was educated enough to realize that Lucifer is still in Heaven at the moment.

For He is not cast out until after the two prophets who come back from Heaven (Elijah and Enoch *which some people think is Moses, but that's not possible*) are overcome by the beast and the people rejoice for those prophets did hurt the people. Note when the battle in Heaven happens and Lucifer is finally cast out.

Revelations 11:7 And there was war in Heaven: Mi-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Imagine that. Most people think he's in hell right now fighting Hitler and Stalin for control when actually Lucifer is still in Heaven right now accusing us of all our sins before God *to prove to God that he can tempt us and cause us to be less than what God intended for us to be*. Yup... he is the prince of this world, but he is not yet HERE in this world.

I want to see that battle... I want to see Mi-cha-el smite the dragon. That'll be awesome.

new topics

top topics

join