It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Points Bulletin....Be On The Lookout!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CALLING ALL CARS! CALLING ALL CARS!

Be on the lookout for the following felon. Do not be lulled into a false sense of security by his cuteness...he is a wanted International Criminal, charges are as follows:

1. 2 Counts of taking a whizz in Aliens shoes

2. 1 Count of taking a whizz in Aliens sports-bag

3. Multiple counts of applying muddy foot-prints over Aliens nicely polished car.

4. One count of sneaking one of Aliens beef sausages off his plate when he got up to get a drink

5. Multiple counts of emitting toxic fumes while pretending to be asleep on ones lap. Suspected of having a Terrorist Chemical Weapons Factory hidden inside his butt.

Suspect should be given a right royal boot in the azz! Though we know instead people will give him pats and make silly cutesy-pie sounds for him.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
that looks just like my old cat dax. he was so sweet. He got really sick because he got FIV, which is like cat aids.... and we had to put him to sleep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
omg they thought my cat Puff had FIV!!
But i took him to another vet they did test and no he doesn't!

HE IS A SURVIVOR!

He is missing one eye though
He got beat up.

But he don't let that get him down

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It was really sad because he liked to go outside and such and after we found out we had to keep him locked up inside of the house.. a lot of the cats in the neighborhood got it as well.. we thought he was okay at first, because some cats live ordinary lives with fiv, but shortly after we found out he got sick with other things and couldnt get well. =\

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Oh, sorry to hear that MP...poor Dax, hope the little fellas life was enjoyable while he had it though...

Just had a sighting of this felon...he snuck past my window, made moves towards my car and thought better of it...

...still on the loose...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
sorry to hear about your kitty, MP

and Alien, your kitty sounds like a pain in the butt (as they all are), but they're so cuuuuuute, you can't help but put up with them. I think we need a 'post your kitty' thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
....cats have never forgotten.

top topics

join