It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They rule (whoever they might be)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
hope this is something new (searched the forum couldn't find it)

years ago a friend pointed me to a link :

they rule

and what i saw there, even though i had a vague idea this was happening, left me shocked .

What this site does is fairly simple but scary, it reveals the links and ties between companies and/or institutions .
You often will find that the same board members can be found in huge competing companies, or both in companies and institutions (e.g. homeland security).
"They" do rule , it's quite clear
Yes , i'm sure it's nothing new to a lot of you but do have a look at it , i believe it's a great demonstration "tool" and as far as i could see , updated on a regular base

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
they certainly do, but in a supple form. wait till you see it in full effect.

it is the total dormination of mankind. it could be good if the ones pulling the strings are morally motivated indiviuals, but more likly then not, I think that they will most likely be greedy, power hungry, selfish, selfcentered indiviuals who wouldn't careless about anybody but themselves.

Just look at their current methods, the end justifies the means? what makes people think that they will change their means any time soon at the end. they will be so drunk with power that they will have forgotten what they are hoping to achieve.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That is a pretty good link, thanks

I think it will be pretty usefull to many of the people on ATS,

new topics

join