It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost impossible to stump this database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.smalltime.com...

Almost impossible to prove this database wrong. Any dictator or sit-com star it will figure you out. It even got characters from the old Barney Miller tv show.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I played it about 10 times and it only got it wrong once.
I even did some old sit-com actors that time should have forgotten, but it got them.

Thanks for the link.....

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
That was fun! My character was number 6 from the Prisoner and the data base got it! It said I was the third person to select that charater. It also got Dorothy from the Golden Girls.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
HAHA that was cool it got my character joey from freinds

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 15210 to have chosen Joey from Friends. Joey from Friends was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
HAHA!! i played again thinking of somone that it would definitly not get and it did!!

I win again! You are player number 44 to have chosen Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck. I knew you were Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

GOD DAMN IT!!!

Well, I win this round. You are player number 2 to pick Sean MacNamara from Nip / Tuck, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Sean MacNamara from Nip / Tuck.

By the love of god i will BEAT this thing!!!!

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It missed Jan Michael Vincent as Stringfellow Hawk from AIRWOLF.

JDub

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
lol, this is really fun good find. It only failed on me twice.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Striker122]

new topics

top topics

join