It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalisation: Australian Soceroos Team Pre-Organised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Has anyone wondered about the Australian Soceroos team? Having never been heard of in the World Cup with Australia never being good at soccer the new team are now nearly in the final of the World Cup!! The time is madeup of heaps of Europeans in fact EIGHT of the whole team are from Croatia. Soccer has NEVER been big in Australia but since the Soceroos have been in the world cup even the prime minister has been giving them PR and support not to mention every radio station. Does anyone believe that this team could have been purposelly picked out of really good players (many from Croatia - Europe) so that the Australian team would do really well and encourage the embracing of Soccer into Australian culture? As the New World Order's ultimate goal is to allow migration of people to everywhere and borders, cultures and languages to drop and Soccer has already spread right over Europe and almost the world, I'm seeing this as the next step in taking over Australia, so there'll be one most popular sport in the whole world.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
LOL i think ive heard it all until now, please know about football (soccer) before posting utter rubbish lol, Australia have a number of good players who play in the premiership like Kewell, Viduka, Cahill. The reason why they have struggled to qualify for the world cup in the past is because they have to play a South American team to qualify, theve hit a sweet spot in the past 4-8 years with good talent doing well in the big leagues.

Also there nowhere near the final they got to the 2nd round and were knocked out by Italy today 1-0. Croatia has only been a football team for 15 years since independance. Australians get behind any of there sports no matter what it is, there just sport crazy down there, they also had the magic man that is Guus Hiddink as there manager.

Its football, its so unpredicatable thats why people love it because anything can happen!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Utter rubbish? Why's it utter rubbish. Even TODAY, look what the media are suggesting?

Ninemsn News taking a poll for Will soccer become Australia's national sport? vote now a.ninemsn.com.au...

You can think what you want dude but you don't even live in this country so you have NO idea. I'm talking about Soccer being introduced through media sensationalism in Australia like it has been in the rest of the countries in the world.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No chance of it taking over here mate, sure it will continue to receive good support now (everyone loves a winner) but there are so many other well entrenched sports here (rugby, league and union, Afl, cricket). All of which we excelled at over the years. Yes there are alot of Australian players with foreign sounding names, theres a good reason for that, we are a multicultural country!.

Btw not happy about us losing to Italy, we lacked a world class striker in the end after dominating possesion for long periods of the game.

Oh well back to watchin the footy!!!! (afl).

Cheers
m4s

[edit on 26/6/06 by mojo4sale]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I was in Oz in the mid-90's and saw the cup final on TV. A very small affair and I was told by the brand manager of Johnnie Walker (who were sponsoring the final) that it was only played in the Melbourne area and that the majority of players were of Italian / Greek extraction.

If this changes it'll only be because it's the best sport on the planet rather than the NWO

I know Eastern European immigration has increased massively recently hence more Croatians etc - certainly of the team playing tonight no way were there 8 Croatians playing!

Team List:

01 M Schwarzer
14 S Chipperfield
02 L Neill
03 C Moore
05 J Culina
20 L Wilkshire
04 T Cahill
13 V Grella
23 M Bresciano
21 M Sterjovski (81 J Aloisi )
09 M Viduka

news.bbc.co.uk...

I see no conspiracy just Aussie optimism - unlucky to lose BTW. They were just better at cheating

top topics

join