It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law, will you fight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The next 9/11 will happen FOR SURE. How soon, we don't know an exact date but I think that it will be before the next election of 2008.

For sure, the next 9/11 will bring us up to the national martial law. Human chips, (Verichip) would surely be pushed very hard, less civil rights, no radio shows or TV against government, just propaganda. Maybe don't even internet because it's too open for discussion and criticism. There will be curfew, army in the streets, people would need kind of ``permission`` to go in the streets. A lot of other things. It would be hell.

Without mass communication, how would we able to organise resistance or revolution? By phone? Too long, too hard and easily taped.

Middle-stream people who don't understand will back up the president for martial law and human chips for their security, with only propaganda in place, people will only believe government. Think about it, without critics, we wouldn't be able to think freely and learn REAL things and not what's the color of the american's idol car. People who will riot or resists will be seen as terrorists and the american joe will believe it. Also, this will most likely bring a great recession, who will be good for government, because it will be against resistance will of fight.

Also the draft will be reinstaured, and people would support it.
See, before Pearl Harbor, big anti-war movement, and after Pearl Harbor, GO ATTACK! So if a second 9/11 happen, people would want to fight.

So I ask you, will you fight for you're liberty and against the implemantation of NWO? Do you have plans? Are you organised?

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

I ask you, will YOU fight for you're childrens, you're liberties, you're founders fathers? You're pride of being a REAL american, proud of his liberties, civil rights, country and fellowmens??

In a kind of way, it will be our fault because we didn't act BEFORE that happenned and I think we have a great responsability in this kind of thing. We KNOW NOW and we don't act. We'll pay for our lack of responsabilities.

And it's gonna be expansive, REAL expansive.

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Have you ever tought of that Martial Law and NWO might not be bad thing... and that the government might be on YOUR side, even if it doesn't look like that to you now?

I'm no Bush & co fanboy, but i sometimes fail to see what possibly could be the driving force behind the NWO: money, power, pure evil?
If "They" have enough money to implement NWO, they don't need more
If They" have enough power to implement NWO, they don't gain anything by it
purely out of being evil, stop living in a fairytale, there is no such thing as evil, there are just colliding interests (in global sense, pedophiles etc, are evil, but that's not the point)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If it would be a good government yes. But it's impossible. With those in charge, forget about it. I don't want to live in a country where I must worship ONE god, I must speak ONE language, I must LOVE the government, I must spit on my civils liberties and a lot of others things.

Also, this is impossible for almost everyone. A LOT of people will die with their beliefs and will never accept this crap, including me. So I wont kill people for their beliefs because I want New World Order. Also, I don't want a human chip, I want civil rights and liberty, isn't possible? In the 70's, civil rights and liberty were there, since about 30-40 years, we just have less and less rights and less and less buying power.

We CAN do a better world WITHOUT those people in the government, but they keep saying we need them, this is the biggest joke EVER. If we were free, we would have FREE energy, a lot of crazy inventions and cures for diseases that we wouldn't need government.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Without mass communication, how would we able to organise resistance or revolution? By phone? Too long, too hard and easily taped.

HAM radio, that's how! HAM ,mixed with other citizen grade radio communications will be whats used due to the phone networks not being able to be trusted.

Yes, it's simple to listen in to a radio, however, there are some crafty HAM geeks out there who could make it quite difficult to follow along.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There are a number of NWO resistance threads. Please post in one of them, such as:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join