It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Tunnels Under Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was curious if anyone knew or could find anything about the tunnels under downtown Nampa, Idaho? I live nearby and my friend actually owns a business there. The basement of the business supposedly has some doors that are boarded up and they lead to the underground tunnels. I've heard a little about this from different people. This section of the town is pretty old and the stores are very old as well, with other stores also supposedly having trapdoors leading to the tunnels. Why would they have tunnels? I found some information about them on a haunted idaho website but not much. Next weekend my friend and I are going down in his basement to look around for any doors or clues, he has never had a very good look around down there. I am just hoping to find all the information I can about this subject. Also, is there anyway to tell if there is a door behind a wall without actually knocking the wall down? I will take pictures and post them if I can. Any help would be appreciated

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Careful - maybe those doors have been covered up for a reason.
Don't be the first person to open them as you might not like what dwells behind them......

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Pictures and bring some one like myself, open those doors and if some thing evil lives on the other side kill it till it stays dead.

Who knows, maybe it could be some old cold war bunker long lost and forgotten about. A gold mine or abanded mine system, what ever you do, be careful and tell some one who is not going what your doing. So that others know what, where and when your doing it.

Any idea what it was before?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Speaking from similar fist hand knowledge, do the reasearch on who actually owns the property first. What seems harmless curiosity can quickly turn into 9MM's and Handcuffs.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Maybe a passage to the reptilians cities?
Or one of the entrance of secret bases or something like that.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its allways possible that they are a network of bomb shelters, or even just a few isolated bomb shelters, or even old storage rooms which would keep a constant temperature by virtue of being in the ground.

Also, if there are pipes and electrical works, its possible that some of them have been made into corridors and service tunnels underground.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Also, if there are pipes and electrical works, its possible that some of them have been made into corridors and service tunnels underground.

Yes, could find this. Maybe check with service/utility districts.

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Speaking from similar fist hand knowledge, do the reasearch on who actually owns the property first. What seems harmless curiosity can quickly turn into 9MM's and Handcuffs.

Also, check with city or county office for a map or plat of town from years ago, when built. This might offer clues.

Originally posted by ADVISOR
...be careful and tell some one who is not going what your doing. So that others know what, where and when your doing it.

Good idea.

Here's article for general info, large cities, but could apply to towns. I know in old downtown Riverside, California, sidewalks are over tunnels. Fun. Mining communities often have tunnels below. en.wikipedia.org...

Who knows, maybe your research and adventures could lead to writing a local book about the tunnels to sell to others who are interested.

Good luck and have fun!

top topics

join