It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

arnold schwarzenegger ? His Ring?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am unaware of arnold schwarzenegger being onvolved or at one time being involved within any society, how ever On E right now is a premier of the Pirates of the Caribbean and I heard the interviuewer say to Arnold "whats with the skeleton ring you a big fan or..? Arnold replied stating it was just his rings. By the time I turned around it was to late.

Did anyone see? Can describe the ring he was wearing?

Has he been part of anything?

Seems odd to wear a skeleton ring for being a govenor secret society or not. However I didn't see it and it could be simply part of the Ralph Lauren line assuming he produced a ring within the S&B line.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, he IS the terminator, he might just be wearing a 'totaaalee coool skellatonn rihng'

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah I guess you never do know with such a chap.

Sidenote did Skull n Bones ever issue rings to members?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemlabco
Yeah I guess you never do know with such a chap.

Sidenote did Skull n Bones ever issue rings to members?

No. They did not.

-- Boat

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
schwarzenegger has links to the nazi's agenda, could be something to do with that.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
schwarzenegger has links to the nazi's agenda, could be something to do with that.

What does that mean? Do you care to elaborate or should we take it at face value?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Im with Nygdan here... this is Arnie. He can do whatever the f*** he wants.

Oh, and, ive seen plenty of people with rings, skulls, jewelery and symbolic stuff.
But do you have to be involved with something occult if you were them?
Or does that only apply to famous people?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

schwarzenegger has links to the nazi's agenda,

he does ???? -- can you cite these facts ??

could be something to do with that.

even if it were true -- would he REALLY wear an obvious piece of NAZI regalia ?? think about that one

i have not looked at the footage -- but the most widley known " skull ring " was the himmler Totenkopfring der SS , usualy refered to as the SS honour ring

IMHO no one in public office could get away with wearing one in public -- it would be political suicide

even IF he was a nazi -- would he want to advertise the fact ????

[edit on 26-6-2006 by ignorant_ape]

8th

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
He was at the premier of the Pirates of the Caribbean for gods sake, I think a pirate-style ring would be appropriate for the occasion

Cug

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Schwarzenegger has a thing for big gaudy "biker" rings.

for example www.yourtowncouncil.org...
www.theage.com.au...

Dae

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
He was at the premier of the Pirates of the Caribbean for gods sake, I think a pirate-style ring would be appropriate for the occasion

The original poster said he was asked was he a big fan (of the movie) to which he answered, that it was just his rings. He didnt confim that wearing it was because of the film.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Please people, i've just had my breakfast, I really don't need to be imagining Arnies Ring

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
as arnold is known to have to support the nazis ideals it would be very interesting if he was wearing a deaths head ring. Although I would have thought that he would be in alot of trouble if he was found to be wearing a deaths head ring as many reporters would recoginise it.

any of these for example:
link

[Mod edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 25/7/06 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Arnold isn't associated with any kind of nazi agenda that I know of, but I think I read somewhere that his dad was a member of the nazi party, and Arnie learned that only late in life, since he barely knew his dad.

And his ring is probably just something cool he wears. I wear a silver ring that has a coiled dragon on it, and I'm not part of any secret society; it's just a cool ring I bought on a whim for fifteen bucks at a booth once. (too bad I'm not, it would be nice to rule the world and have unlimited money)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kipman725
as arnold is known to have to support the nazis ideals it would be very interesting if he was wearing a deaths head ring. Although I would have thought that he would be in alot of trouble if he was found to be wearing a deaths head ring as many reporters would recoginise it.

any of these for example:
Link

Some of those Rings are SO gosh-darned cool.
Thats not my support of the Nazi Party(even though my family have links).
Thats just a basis aesthetic pleasure from the design.
Though i STILL believe the Swastika should be taken back by the regular folks.

[edit on 25/7/06 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well,
If you want to see Arnie as a member of a secret society, NWO, what-have-you, then you might like this site. It compares The Governator and Reagan to Horus and Osiris, then goes on to paint Arnie out as a possible antichrist. Gotta love it. The time it takes some of these people to shoot an arrow into a wall and then paint a target around it is just mindboggling. Can you imagine the time spent?
Arniechrist

Dae

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
He had a brother who was one year older than him, they were both competitive...

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger was born July 30,1947, in Austria four miles from Graz in the little town of Thal. The name Schwarzenegger means "Black Plowman". Arnold is the son of Gustav and Aurelia Schwarzenegger. Arnold had a brother named Meinhard who was one year older than Arnold. Arnold and his brother were always competing against each other with school and sports. Meinhard died in a car accident when he was in his 20's.

Im smelling Cain and Able here!

On another note, its not just Alex Jones who thinks something is up with Arnie, a quick google reveals all...

Google search = Schwarzenegger nazi

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

On another note, its not just Alex Jones who thinks something is up with Arnie, a quick google reveals all...

Google search = Schwarzenegger nazi

If a Million People say that the Earth is Flat and the Water is Jello, does that make it so?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

What does that mean? Do you care to elaborate or should we take it at face value?

It's in his blood, thats not common knowledge, thats common FACT:
www.arnoldexposed.com...
Just like Bush, this guy is part of the NWO nazi agenda,which aims to destroy America. You could well see 'Arnie' as president, very very soon.

Dae

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
If a Million People say that the Earth is Flat and the Water is Jello, does that make it so?

I choose from a rather large selection of responses my brain offered to me after reading that statement. So I picked one and present it to you.

No, you need 1604021 people including 1.3% of them wearing pope hats. This is the Law of HAHA so we better watch it. What is jello anyway, jam or jelly?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join