It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue or the redpill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
if you where told you where living in a dream world.. ''The matrix'' would you chose the red pill or the blue pill??

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
and i'm guessing the real world is horrible and this world is nice? and for people who havent seen the film or cant remember, (put simply) the red pill takes you to the real world and the blue pill makes you remain here

[edit on 25-6-2006 by superduperman]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ony if it was that easy... To take a pill to wake up from something you know isnt real. Its a PRISON world for a reason. Escaping is nearly impossible. Just think about it, wouldnt the system know how to keep you in. Maybe by adding chemicals to your body, Depressants, Apply brain damage,Or completely destroy you.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would proably ask "OMG LOL is this ecstasy?"

I would ofcourse take the red pill, my curiousity wouldnt allow me to do anything else.

Though, if we chose to leave this animated world (I dont really think it is), we would leave family and friends.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yes if it was that easy what would you chose?? its realy a hard one. your a stuck in a dream world. you want out, but if you go out. you lose everything in the dream world. friends. wife. money. kabel tv

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry what was that again???
Oh yeah! I would take the blue pill.
I am too much in love with those around me to have it ripped out from under me and told it wasn't real and that in the "real" world I have to fight for my life.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Red pill, plain and simple...although i would have a few people I care for take it with me...I'd rather not be in the fourth dimension by myself

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
the blue pill does nothing, only the red pill takes you out. the bluepill cannot put you in a place you already are.. and because the blue pill is never took in the film you canot say what it does as neither pill actually exists, as nothing in the matrix is real.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Red pill!!!!!!!!! Only the red pill! YEAAAAAAAAH! The red pill.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So, if you were to take bothe the Red and Blue combined!
Wont you be feeling a bit GREEN!

Red and blue make green, yeh?

helen

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Actually blue and yellow make green lol.

I'd take the red pill.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian

I'd take the red pill.

lol,
just proves that 'No pills, is good pills''

Or need an update on my colours!
Haven't mixed colours in ages!

helen

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian

I'd take the red pill.

i know its off topic but i think on the computer (RGB (red green blue)) red and blue make magenta, and when you print stuff out (cmyk (cyan magenta yellow black)) cyan and yellow make green.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
red pill as soon as my reality is not real I gain no pleasure and no satisfaction from it. So as soon as the choice was presented I would be faced with no choice but to face the reality no matter how grim it was.

As for wether reality is real. I rearly doubt it but I cannot prove it only observe things that indicate imperfections in the ilusion. I have no way of breaking out so I have to accept this as reality unfortunatly.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would never take pills from a weird dude I never met before.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I would cut a half of the blue pill and a half of the red pill. He never said you can't do that.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
half red half blue.. then you wil be sendt to a plase in the middel of the real world and the matrix.

new topics

top topics

join