It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams-A link the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have been interested in dreams for quite some time now. What are they? Are they simply a collection of the days events? Are they a mean of communication with the dead? Or maybe they are even a look into the future.

Lately I have been recording my dreams, as well as my daily events. This sudden spark of interested was caused a dream. This dream didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. I was just painting with some old lady. Several months later, I had gotten a job at a painting place. One day on the job, I was staining some windows with some lady when I had gotten the biggest deja vu I had ever experienced. I suddendly remembered the dream I had. Coincidence? Possibly. I will be doing research on this until I uncover something.

Please write about any experiences and/or stories you'd like to share.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've had many weird dreams. However, I'll tell you about the strangest one I have ever had:

The day before the London bombings, I was dreaming that I was watching this weird monitor, which was all rusty. Anyway, on the monitor were people crawling through these smokey underground tunnels with train tracks going through them. In the background there were huge flames. I woke up, turned on the news and freaked out like mad because obviously the London bombings had just happened.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow. Thats very interesting. I love to hear stoies about these kinds of dreams. A guy a know had a similar type of dream... but not quite that extreme. He had a dream that he was riding a snowmobile and he drove it off a cliff. When he woke up, he told his boss he couldn't come in today. (He was working with snowmobiles or something on the mountain.) The very next day he read in the newspaper that his replacement had driven his snowmobile off the mountain and had been killed. Pretty strange.

*Just thought I'd throw this out there: Has anyone ever died in their dream? Because I have heard that if you die in your dream...you die in real life.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Woah, that's really scary!

I've nearly died in a dream. I was dreaming that I was being tried for murder in a court (it was in a very "Olden Day" setting) and I was found guilty. Anyway, I was going to be beheaded and as they axe came down, I woke up.

I do, personally, believe that if you die in a dream, you die in "reality" because the mind would make it "real". Yes, that sounds like something from the Matrix but it's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As I browse through this site...there are so many things that I have never heard of...So many things that I just can't get myself to believe...but then I think: I something this strange had happened to me...would the majority believe it? I think not. That is why conspiracies are just that: Conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think you posted that in the wrong thread.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh woops...I'm a terrible navigator...but the point still stands... hehe

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Any other experiences anyone????

Personally...I have never had a very strange dream besides the one that I believed was linked to my deja vu. My typical dreams are a different kind of stange like... Odd shapes and colors...breathing underwater by strapping a credit card on your face...and riding to town on an icycle I just broke off from my house. Strange...but so far not linking to anything. I am doing some studies but it will take some time to get some results.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm going to start a dream diary. Is there anything particular you would like me to take note of?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not quite sure what you mean by that xerox

top topics

join