It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interview with govt officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i have been looking for a thread on ats for quite awhile now. i think it was posted about three years ago but i may be wrong. it contained a post about an almost unified explanation about alien wars, jfk, and a bunch of other theories. it was set up as an interview with two government officials and it was a very long post any idea what im talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is a book out there with a title to the effect of "Nazis, UFOs, and JFK," published by Adventures Unlimited I believe. That would tie it all together.

As for "an interview with goverment agents," much as I try to be open-minded, I'd highly doubt it to be authentic for the simple facts that, 1) the compartimentalization of information that goes on in the gov't would probably preclude any individual DUMB ENOUGH TO TALK from being able to link all of the evidence, 2) As I said...anyone who DID have access to even SOME of the information and did not make deliberate and careful pains not to reveal anything that could tie him or her to said information, would be a FOOL risking their LIFE. And I doubt an interview environment without preplanned questions would afford the person such an opportunity.

Case in point...ME...I share info with someone on here in U2Us, nothing that is secret and nothing I was told not to tell anyone, but nonetheless, I pick each and every word I write carefully and leave out any details that I suspect may have been told to me deliberately to see if I went public with it. Know what I mean? For instance, I suspect (though I have no proof) that if we take someone who is privy to some "controlled" information (remember, I've revealed nothing secret and nothing that I was told to keep my mouth shut about), the agency who is providing that person with the information might find it wise to deliberately seed it with tiny little bits of disinformation, and keep track of who it was that was told that disinfo. That way, if the controlled information suddenly goes public, and lo and behold, that nugget of disinfo that was only told to one person is part of it, then "they" know who their leak is.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkside_ofthe_moon
i have been looking for a thread on ats for quite awhile now. i think it was posted about three years ago but i may be wrong. it contained a post about an almost unified explanation about alien wars, jfk, and a bunch of other theories. it was set up as an interview with two government officials and it was a very long post any idea what im talking about?

Sounds intriguing, I'd like to see that too if someone has the link.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Are you maybe thinking about the Lacerta Files (interview with an alleged alien), or UFO CoverUp Live? (interview with two unidentified agents, Falcon and Condor) (though since then, most UFOlogists agree on a few likely candidates, Doty, etc.)

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i think it was the last one gazrok, if i recall it seemed to be very tongue in cheek but i thought it was a very interesting story none-theless and i was trying to find it for my friend.

new topics

join