It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth painted out a U.S. installation in Oz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VK3UKF

Anyway, I still view revealing the information as bordering on treasonous.

To whom? If it's a US base and you're an Australian then there's no problem. In any case, how secret can the place be? I mean, given how much we know about non existent places like Groom Lake ...... And if it's had to be airbrushed out of Google Earth images - so ie it'd normally be visible and identifiable - then you can be pretty sure the Russians have satellite images of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
send the link on Google pls - no u r not a traitor just a diligent poster

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi,

I do not understand how the posting of the co-ordinates of an area has got to do anything with treason.
As the definition of treason is the disloyalty to one's government.
Since you have said that you were near the area, you therefore have no knowledge of any of its military secrets.
* - You therefore cannot be suspected of treason. - *

Anyway, I like this game, so lets play.

This area that you speak of, can be either be

1). a new military installation, or
2). an exhisting base.

lets try and have a poke around at exhisting bases, shall we...
It could be in Queensland or the Northern Territory.

If it is as said clearly visible in google earth, then it would be near a mapped city.

Could it be
a). Shoalwater Bay, North of RockHapmton, or maybe
b). Bradshaw training base near Darwin, or
c). Delamere Air Weapons Range, 220 kilometres south-west of Katherine.

Anyone else has any other ideas?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Text Black
Hi, I was reading up on your previous posts, and although this has nothing to do with Australian/US military(secret installations, etc), I think you will be interested in a possible blurred out secret installation. I figure at least a few of you have heard of Dulce NM, and the deep alien base that is supposed to reside there? Well, regardless of the truth of that, I decided to check Dulce out to see what I could see (Just by typing Dulce, NM into the program). You know what I found? A gigantic pixelization that encompasses the city of Dulce along with almost the entirety of the disputed mountain range. Now, I understand that this could mean nothing at all, however what I found even more perplexing is that directly next to Dulce is a fully detailed section of miles and miles of brush that is pixelated directly at the border of the very same mountains! Why detail acres of scrub brush and leave the actual city blocked out? This seems a bit fishy to me, and if any of you have better luck at getting images of that area, I would love to hear about it!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I won't give up the locale because some nutter would no doubt send it straight off to Al-Q or some bunch of fruitcakes.

VK3UKF,

First of all, even Al-Qa' did get the co-ordinates of this place there is no way that they could have the resources or ability to launch some sort of strike there. They wouldnt know what is there, they wouldnt be able to get a better look, and they wouldnt be able to physically get near the place. You tell me mate, how suspicious would an arab look anywhere in the outback??? abit out of place if ya ask me.

Anyway mate, if you are serious about this place and still want to do something about alerting ATS's I live not far at all from you and Im sure if you would like to U2U me or email me we could organise something! take it from there, the offers open to ya mate.
maybe we can start a local conspiracy group in the western suburbs here or something. a melbourne branch of ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
VK3UKF
if you did know anything about some big secret place in australia you wouldnt be discussing it so openly on here would you??

just in case the phantom agents came back to 'scan' your hard drives

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dont bother posting anymore information on this. You have posted enough that if some want to know the information they can do thier own homework. Most just seem to want to egg you on at your expense for thier satisfaction.

I have been saying for some time now that Australia has become more and more important over the years to the USA now that we have lost quite a number of our Asian bases. Intelligence apparatus previously stationed in other Asian nations has been moved to locations down under. THe telltale sign of this increased importance of Australia is the increasing importance of Australia economically..which follows this kind of investment. Also technology has changed the way this intelligence gathering is done.
As the nation of Australia takes a bigger and bigger role in this intelligence buisness her world role increases and so to will the size of her military. This investment too is being made as more and more will be expected of Australia.

Something you need to know ..if not already familiar with this concept. Here in the United States ....the Government is in the buisness of spying on every country....our friends as well as our enemies. One of the chief enemys about which our government needs to keep tabs on is our own people. This is true of any nation...democracy as well as dictatorship. Not something you are wont to learn in public schools since they are financed by governments. They are not wont to teach you how to spot their dirty laundry. Our government doesnt trust us anymore than a foreign nations. Yours is the same. No different.
We spy on our friends as well as enemys...and our own people.

Dont let these people egg you on for thier convenience. They can do thier own homework.

a very 73 to you and yours,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
close thread...
please
if your not going to tell anyone here this thread should be closed
just my1.5cents

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
OK I think I may have some insight to the locale he might be talking about in Oz. A few years ago a reporter was doing some tour in the eastern part of Murchison Western Australia not far from Geraldton, he went down this road which had quarried walls and come to this huge boom gate that was manned by some wierd security guards.

He actually had the "Balls" to write about it in the local paper and the best he could come up with was that this installation was ascociated with Echelon and was not on any map and was uber secret ( which is hard in this locale as its close to the a major city ).

I cant remember exatcly the location but I will start having a bo-peep with google earth and see if Im on the money.

There are very few secret installations in Au and Pine Gap is the obvious one but the Exmouth base ( North Western Australia ) is now defunct and sold off to private sector so it leaves not alot of special interest now.

I think the location may be Kojarena east of Geraldton as its a known radar site with joint operations happening there.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by mazzroth]

[edit on 11-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuCypher
I dont know about military base but you said you still cant see the great wall?
I cant find it either..I dont understand how something you can see from space I cant find on google earth. Whats up with that?

A link to Great Wall Article and at bottom of it what is visible from space. -Enjoy! Hope this helps answer your questions!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know, that I know the location of a top secret and rather large US military intelligence installation, which should be visible quite plainly in the resolution available on Google Earth, yet there is nothing visible in the images on Google Earth. I cannot reveal the exact location or whereabouts of the installation, apart from, 'somewhere in Australia', as that would more than likely have me up on sedition or treason charges.

I wonder if Goggle Earth is going to paint out the Pakistani militaries installations, so the Indians can't see them, I know their Generals are jumping up and down about it.

All that you see, is not all that is there.

While I'm on about Google Earth, I still can't see the 'Great Wall of China' !

??

Yup the inteligence community came down on Google.

I'm sure all the blanked out locations are listed on the net.

I don't have XP or DSL so unless some pics were caught before
the crack down it won't matter anyway.

Unless some area did not get blanked out yet, say south america
and europe for known UFO siteings.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuCypher
I dont know about military base but you said you still cant see the great wall?
I cant find it either..I dont understand how something you can see from space I cant find on google earth. Whats up with that?

You cannot see the Great Wall from orbit - it's a myth.
It can be seen from high altitude, which could - technically - be considered as "from space", but you certainly cannot see it from orbit at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's kinda funny...

I've been working in a top secret Israeli military base for 3 years, now, when I try to find it in Google Earth, it's just isn't there. I know for a fact that it *should * be there but the whole area is blurry. (purposely?)

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
connect to the internet via a proxy, and than go to one of those redirect sites, and than create a new user name out of a fake e-mail adress (using the aformentioned methods) post said co-ordinates, delete the account, delete the e-mail account, empty your cache, and your cookies etc... disconnect from the net, turn off the modem wait 15 minutes turn the modem back on, (if you have a router turn that off/on before the modem) than log back in here.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is this what you are talking about?
It is just west of Pine Gap and definitly looks like it has been airbrushed.

LATITUDE-22°30'55.27"S

LONGITUDE-128°34'38.35"E

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spica
Is this what you are talking about?
It is just west of Pine Gap and definitly looks like it has been airbrushed.

LATITUDE-22°30'55.27"S

LONGITUDE-128°34'38.35"E

Check out locations in terraserver and zoom out to see location,
example in Australia:
Australia but no OZ on TerraServer

One of those white blobs by the waters edge is the Sydney Opera House.

I can't use google satellite but this works.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
you are definitly looking in the wrong place mate, the coordinates I listed above are in the middle of the country not on the coast,

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have a question for the OP. If you say that posting the coordinates here would get you into trouble, then obviously you feel you are being watched? Wouldn't you typing in the coordinates to Google Earth in the first place attract attention to yourself if you ARE being watched?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join