It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Haunted caught faking activity live on Camera!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faeden
Also check out the full uncensored Mary Loves Dick scene, where it shows there reactions after the cameras shut of to the public.

Mary Loves Dick

Originally posted by stulancs
Well this is a really childish spoof of Most Haunted, but it had me in stiches. Part 3 is the best one:

www.mostfarted.co.uk...

Some people really don't read up to the start of a thread do they?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i've watched a LOT of paranormal shows like this.. but this ones takes the gold for being the least-credible i think... it's soooo ridiculous sometimes...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think its funny the way she always says "show me a sign, can you show me a sign??" -

And then something arb happens & she cries & runs away screaming and has to be calmed down outside.

You'd think a ghost hunter would be a little more brave. Its like having a lifeguard whose afraid of water.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
funny as hell !!!!
thanks for the video links dude !

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I actually posted on the 'most haunted' site today all these links today by coincidence (which was ignored (unsurprisingly) lol). Plus a few more: Here and more importantly This site which debunks the whole thing. I do however believe in ghosts because I have seen one and think that this program makes a mockery and a lot of money out of a very real thing. I now hate Derek Acorah for making money off people in real greif and Yvette Fielding + her husband (that other false **** in the show) for this.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Imagine whilst doing there tricks and faking stuff, a real ghost appears & scares the pants off them but then no-ones believes them...

The host who cried ghost.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
They actually contacted me earlier this year to find out of my business premises were haunted, and if so could they film in them ..... Maybe I should have made up a few ghostly tales for fun to see what happened if they did come and film here

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
well my brothers ex works as a tour guide at mary kings close, one of the locations they used in edinburgh for a show. she said that one or more of dereks entourage were on all of the tours on the day that they filmed so he would have enough info for the show. so much not knowing the location beforehand. she said that the biggest laugh was that as derek described one of his "visions", what could not be seen by viewers were the props that were placed for the tours - which is what he was saying he could "visualise".

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I guess they probably couldnt get activity every episode so they had to do there own thing. Maybe they should have got a better actor

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
When i first started to watch the show it used to be quite realistic. Then they started using Derek quite heavily and featuring him a lot and i just lost interest.

I totally believe in ghosts and mediums (my mother and father are both spiritualists) but i don't believe in Derek, he's clearly a fake.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Burgess]

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Burgess]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
man i LOVE those shows just for the fun of watching people be...well....dumb! lol sometimes its so obvious when they're faking it....i mean i've had encounters like several times cuz i have "abilities"(as in i'm psychic and can 'feel' when theres something wrong like somethings in the house). like just a little bit ago i was falling asleep and i couldnt get over this feeling of something in my room....then the next night i felt it again and it was freezing...then it started to smell like an old folks home....creeped me out..i kept saying i know you're here come out know...then the thing left and hasnt come back..yet.

wow i got off topic!

anyways yeah i was watching this one episode of most haunted and they were on a ship they used during like world war 2 and was supposedly haunted....it was funny! they were at this one door thing that had supposedly crushed a man...eww...anyways one guy was on one side and another was on the other side...then (out of 'nowhere') there was a knocking on the door...how obvious can they get!! JEEZ but its still fun to watch if you're bored.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi

Im woundering what would happen, if the next time they call out "is anyone there" a voice came out from the beyound saying " yeah " it may put things into perspective up to the normal tappings from under the table that normally happens on most haunted. "sorry went off track". missed the 100th but hopefully it will be repeated aware most of it is fake but hooked it's a good laugh.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
lol..... thanks for the mary loves dick video...

I used to watch it too.. but they started to show too much drama and well u kinda figure that they were fakin it so I stoped watching it....

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
me and my fiends had a sleepover last night and we watch mose haunted for a laugh... and to be honest, even though we all know that its fake, and the acting of most of the team on it is rubbish... to someone who has never watched it before, it can be quite believeable.
i couldnt get to sleep for ages! i would love it though, if one of the team opened a cupboard and a random guy was in it and went: ROAR! - that would be classic.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My better judgement tells me i should perhaps not partake in said thread but here goes. Now i personally try not to come into the para forum at all anymore.

But here goes....

Now dont take what i say as factual,this is just my opinion.

When it comes to this show or whatever it is.Aswell as much of the supposed documented footage of ghosts and paranormal activity.Mostly i would say its all fake. So rare is it to come across activity that one can sense aswell as see and hear.that to have it actually on camera is near impossible.

It doesnt usually take much to disturb spirits in their places. When a whole bunch of people come barrelling into said area.Their energies usually would send the spectre into hiding.or even into oblivion,atleast on the levels of our sensory perception.

When people begin to connect and interact with spectres or ghosts whatever you want to call them.Its usually due to certain conditions such as people moving into a place or something along those lines. In many cases these entities supposedly feed off of the energies of select individuals.Aswell the activity of said ghosts usually can go undetected for a long time,building up energies between the two parties as time goes on.

But at any rate.

Whenever you have a scenario where a person claims to be able to talk to the dead.I would call them out on it,this is due to the thought that there are hundreds of thousands of spirits and ghosts around us.Not many can see or hear them or whatever,but to be able to connect with the other side would be useless in contacting a certain individual due to the sheer number of entities one would be connecting to.

Looking into the many methods used in
communicating with the dead,one will find that many of these people will go into a trance like state in which the spirit will talk to them or channel into them or whatever.

First off if they could even get to that state how could one tell if the spirit talking to them happened to be the one they are looking for.

Secondly if a person basically dips their head a bit then starts this supposed trance ,then comes to as if they were in a "trance"i would laugh it off as something thats little more than a joke. The amount of preparation and energy channelling it usually takes to communicate with the dead takes quite a bit of time. or atleast i should say its alot more complicated than that

Not that i know anything really

[edit on 28-12-2008 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have always liked watching shows about ghosts; however, I have never cared for Most Haunted. It always struck me as fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes, i've done enough scouring of the internet and watched the show enough times to come to my own personal opinion that the whole show is a pile of horse #. Set aside all the slip ups and exposed fakery, has anybody noticed the almost Hollywood feel to the show. The 'supernatural' events that take place usually start as tapping noises or the infamous 'i felt someone touch me' trick, and build up to the wobbly table crap, the 'moving' glass and all that malarky.

Let's face it, anything that happens on this show is worth ignoring. Nothing can ever be proved, they've been caught red handed faking noises, moving tables and glasses, smashing a glass visibly on camera, kicking a table, faking possesions and faking locations to name a few and i'm not even gonna start on Derek.

Thanks for listening/reading, Jonny Dade

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
TAPS is also fake..... those people make me cringe every time i watch it. To go on tv and misslead people for money... it just sickens me.

<< 1   >>

join