It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all those articles go from the frontpage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ok, so its been a while since I accessed ATS by the frontpage -- www.abovetopsecret.com, instead of with the /forum. And i just got wondering, why has the frontpage been removed?

Used to love all those articles and summaries of 9/11 posts, The Omega Experiment Posts, different Bases and so forth.

Sorry for the stupid question

[edit on 24-6-2006 by ekul08]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello,

As ATS has grown, so has the shift in our purpose. We once focused on collecting and hosting a large number of articles, many of which I wrote, on lots of different subjects.

The problem with these was, it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep these up-to-date and we here at ATS simply didn't have the ability to continually crank out new articles on current events.

So the focus shifted towards a discussion forums where anyone can talk about pretty much anything they wanted. This way, there is usually always someone who has brought up something new in the media, or a past event that was not covered before.

The old information articles are still hosted by us, and are accessible by clicking the Archive at the top of any page in the navigation bar.

From here, you can access all the documents on ATS that are not part of the forums.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ah! Thank you very much for explaining that to me.

Now you've mentioned it, i can understand how hard it must be to keep those articles up to date, and add new articles when there is such traffic on ATS.

I don't know why i didnt even look at the Archive.

Thanks again.

new topics

join