It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know Youve Been on ats/bts to long if.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
you know youve been an ats too long when you class 'chat' as social outing and refer to the members in there as your friends...

[edit on 28-6-2006 by optimus fett]

optimus fett is my friend

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
YKYBOATS/BTSTLI:

You can identify posters by their Headlines!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You Know Youve Been on ats/bts to long if.....

You've got stuff like this
on your hard drive just in case.......

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
right click, saving to hard drive...
just in case

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Help yourself. I have tons of them.

I get bored with the regular ones. I have no life.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Your work emails have these pesky[ quote ], [ / quote]s and [ img ]s all over them.

You leave the page running on 3 different computers a day, one of which is your company's file a print server.

Your every day conversations turn into debates over something you actually care very little about.

When you're browsing regular news sites, you look for the headline _______Launches Nuclear Attack On _________.

The first thing you do after reading a cool news article is open the ATS page to start a thread.

This is like a AA meeting (ATS Anonymous)

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You know you've been here to long when you buy Photoshop so you can make Hoax pictures for the Hoax picture thread, and avatars for the Avatar rating thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When you get the notice that you have been logged on longer than 30 days. Like me.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You know you've been on ats too long if you crap your pants at the computer and decide that it's George Bushes fault.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My boss just pulled me into his office, sat me down, and said
"We need to talk. I keep finding you logged into this damn forum when you should be working. You haven't swept the spam quarentine in 4 days, and you still havent given Ray (CFO) any updates on his blackberry. Keep this up, and you're fired."

God I love this site.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
You know you've been on ats too long if you crap your pants at the computer and decide that it's George Bushes fault.

Dude, I think that happened to me once.

AND you know if you've been on ATS/BTS too long IF:

There are people coming back and the rest of the board is going insane about it, and you realize you've actualy been a member longer than they have!!!

lol!!!

Happens alot to me, hehehe

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can leave it logged on for a very long time, even a year and more than two different accounts like usual and nothing ever freezes or slows down. My internet screws up sometimes but not b/c I have an account logged on b/c it has happened in the same exact way years before I ever got an account for anything. How I know that is b/c the same way to fix it has always been present, its the most annoying thing when Charter Communications the most unreliable television company b/c of my troubles with their way too horrible service that ripps you off plus the people dont even know stuff about their own company, they tell me to call this number to fix my problem, they say it will be a person but its a machine who gives me another number that is not a supervisor who the lady told me that number would give me. ARGH! They dont know crap about their own services they tell me they will come and fix my cable problems but they never come and they said they made a mistake so they will come TWO WEEKS LATER 3 TIMES! And now they said they will come so they did but they didnt fix it and they have said before like 10 frikin times they will call me back in less than 48 hours and promise they will but guess what? IT NEVER HAPPENS! So anyway going back to the subject in some way.

The way you know you have been logged on too long is when it automatically loggs you off like me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join