It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Alex Jones sold out to the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
But seriously, I need my car.

You need air, you need Food, you need Water, you need Life, you need love and you need a reason. A Car is a handy tool you want so it makes life easier.

But I spent a lot of time thinking about Alexs speech and something in my mind clicked. It was almost as if he was saying "I can't help you anymore. You need to find another avenue to go down". At least, that's what I think.
Now as far as the reason for that message, that I have no idea.

He is tired i'd wager. He knows the truth but not enough people are listening or doing things to help stop this.
He, in my mind, has realized something simple. He has realized we need to stand up ourselves now, its time we do what he has done. 'The Best way to teach someone to swim is throw them in the deep end of the pool and force them to try.'

But physical rebellion,..?
Man, that's a very, very dangerous course to plot.
We are currently at war (not counting the war waged against the American people by the American gov't) so to incite something like that, well, it could very well be considered treason.
That's freakin' serious.

I don't think this is Treason. Fact is, you aren't standing up against the American Government, you are standing against the NWO. It may be the same people, but they are two separate entities. One you have elected into place, the other is a secret organization that is planning something more than just governing you.
But yes, Physical Rebellion is a big step, and it shouldn't be considered lightly. Since time for man began, there has always been those who want power, and those who have fought to keep it for the people. Those who want Democracy and those who want a Dictatorship. If You was told tomorrow that a foreign nation was attacking your shores, would you not grab a defensive weapon and fight for yourself, your family, your freedom, your country. This is no different, except the aggressors aren't gonna come through the smae means, no one is gonna 'declare' publically you are at war.

I am willing to stand up for my beliefs, however, I am not willing to put my (defenseless) loved ones in danger for anything, not my beliefs, not your beliefs, not anything.
I'd rather die as a slave surrounded by loved ones, than to be free and utterly alone.
But if I can have both...

There is no both.
Your 'Defenceless' loved ones are in Danger either way.
Tis better to die in the fight so your Children can be free, then to live a thousand lives where your children are slaves.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really do feel helpless as to what to do.
We have these guys like Alex and David Icke telling us the things that are going on, but at the end of the day what can we REALLY do to start making changes? WITHOUT being called a terrorist
- food for thought.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I really do feel helpless as to what to do.
We have these guys like Alex and David Icke telling us the things that are going on, but at the end of the day what can we REALLY do to start making changes? WITHOUT being called a terrorist
- food for thought.

What we need is a show of who is genuinely willing to fight.
We need to Unite in a more physical, real sense than what we 'say' here.
Alot of people online(not necessarily here) are all mouth.

However, the things we would be doing wouldn't be Terrorism, it would be more education, I mean, getting physical doesn't mean blowing something up.
Our message needs to be delivered to a wider audience, it needs a voice that isn't seen as 'crazy' by the Gen Pop.
We need numbers, we need leaders, we need speakers, we need intelligence and we need people who are willing to make themselves known.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I heard a recent poll that 68% of Americans now think their should be an enquiry into the unanswered events of 9/11, another poll over here in the UK 92% now believe Princess Diana was assasinated.
People do seem to be waking up, but fear, i think, is sheltering most people from accepting the truth. As we know, fear is one of the Illuminati's main weapons against humans, for that reason we need to be able to conquer fear in ourselves and others.
I watched a video clip yesterday where a reporter , during a press speach, asked G.Bush what he had to say about allegations about 'prior knowledge' of 9/11, well im certainly no pychologist, but you could see from Bush's body language he was deeply scared by such a question and is obviously hiding something.
Maybe the more people that are seen asking Bush (and the other NWO's) more honest questions will show them we will NOT live in a manufactured fear-process, that they've created.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I heard a recent poll that 68% of Americans now think their should be an enquiry into the unanswered events of 9/11, another poll over here in the UK 92% now believe Princess Diana was assasinated.
People do seem to be waking up, but fear, i think, is sheltering most people from accepting the truth. As we know, fear is one of the Illuminati's main weapons against humans, for that reason we need to be able to conquer fear in ourselves and others.
I watched a video clip yesterday where a reporter , during a press speach, asked G.Bush what he had to say about allegations about 'prior knowledge' of 9/11, well im certainly no pychologist, but you could see from Bush's body language he was deeply scared by such a question and is obviously hiding something.
Maybe the more people that are seen asking Bush (and the other NWO's) more honest questions will show them we will NOT live in a manufactured fear-process, that they've created.

Yeah, I think i've seen the Diana one too.
I work with young people and they are more open to the possibility here in England than I thought would be.
However, i'm not sure 'fear' is the true suppressor here, I think its something else, I think its embarrassment.
Lets be honest how many conversations do you have(without an Alcohol) that have some basis is the Conspiracy area...i'd wager not many.
You(not you as in 'you' you as in the Gen Pop) feel uncomfortable broaching the subject, you feel you'll be ridiculed and this is exactly what the 'PTBs' play on.
They make the whole affair seem so outrageous that you don't want to say anything because you'll think the person you are saying it to is gonna laugh.
Look at David Icke for example.
In this Interview, Terry Wogan mocks him BUT David Icke must have expected this so his attacking posture is wrong, as that only makes people like him less thus his POV. Personally I feel that this interview was a big mistake.
YOU DON'T DO WOGAN if you want to be taken seriously. I think its stuff like this that hurts the cause.
Icke on Wogan

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
In this Interview, Terry Wogan mocks him BUT David Icke must have expected this so his attacking posture is wrong, as that only makes people like him less thus his POV. Personally I feel that this interview was a big mistake.
YOU DON'T DO WOGAN if you want to be taken seriously. I think its stuff like this that hurts the cause.
Icke on Wogan

Urm, what are you talking about? Icke destroys Wogan in the second interview (There is no talk of Reptiles this time). It's the first interview from years ago where Wogan mocks Icke.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
Urm, what are you talking about? Icke destroys Wogan in the second interview (There is no talk of Reptiles this time). It's the first interview from years ago where Wogan mocks Icke.

David is obviously aggressive in the Interview.
Wogan doesn't say much because of the way Icke is conducting himself. As a Chat Show host, Wogan has taken down better speakers and gauges the audience for his own responses. in this case he could sense(just as anyone else who was watching) the level of embarrassment coming from the Aud. The S'n-word'ing laughter at times reaks of 'we're laughing cause we think we should'.
The audience may have bought everything that David Icke said, but none of them stepped up to applaud him, and in that everyone who saw that and was there went deeper into 'the closet'.
They laughed at times, but didn't applaud which is the general accepted note that 'We agree and wish to make that clear'.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don’t see how you could get that he’s sold out… He’s just talking about the mindset that people should have and develop to fight against our commercialized selfish tendencies nowadays.

When was the last time an American family went for a walk before they huddled around the TV?

I don’t know how it is in other countries but I remember when activities other than the “entertainment” we drown ourselves in were popular.

Every time I see someone in public closed off from the rest of the world on their cell phone, laptop, ipod, PDA, Bluetooth, or whatever other self-important device I just see someone who has been assimilated. Life isn’t that hard, you don’t need a PDA… getting around isn’t too hard either, thanks to GPS soon no one will be able to read a map… it’s dependency.

It’s the Borg, the matrix, big brother, the new religion, or whatever else you want to call it. Everyone who thinks their hair and the trends they follow are so original, one slave a billion faces… it’s a metaphor even as real as a crowd all standing together but all divided by selfishness, the metaphor for control.

I’m not 100% with Alex, I think he’s got plenty of good ideas but the man has to sell himself and give in to sensationalism every once in a while. I really think this was just him talking, not the talk show host.

B. Sage

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No I dont think Alex will ever sell out that is for sure. I think this is just Alex being Alex.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well im not really seeing what ur talking about. If you have listened/watched Alex for any length of time, you will see he is just fed up with the complacency of the masses.

Site has been slightly modified, more directly for ease of browsing in my opinion. I see no taking over of NWO or replacement by alien...puhleeze. The video is also edited many times as u can see by the phasing in and out at certain spots. its a culmination of a recorded radio/video broadcast is all.

Its Still the Raving Alex that ive known and loved for years, just a little more fed up with the sheeple it seems to me. But as always these are just my opinions.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If you want more info on the true NWO, check out the EU and the UN, and UNICEF programs, like Agenda 21, the Tobin Tax, the Earth Charter, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes, Alex Jones is a disinfo Jockey. He's got ties to Adnan Khashoggi, of Iran Contra fame (who in turn has direct ties to "Dr." John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus), who in turn has ties through one degree of separation to the man who housed 9/11 hijackers Midhar and Hamzi as well as to the Heaven's Gate Cult, and the list goes on. Incidentally this web also includes Michael Rupert and Byron Belitsos (One World Government proponent and Urantia big-wig).

Khashoggi has ties to a series of similarly named companies according to Madcow Morning News, among them Genesis Intermedia.

Madcow claims that Genesis Intermedia is related to Genesis Communications Network, which hosts Jones.

I have been unable to confirm this, however I have found unrelated claims which link John Gray to GCN; Gray was in business with Khashoggi in Genesis Intermedia, according to Madcow. This means that either two separate sources have coordinated on very different lies (one defending Gray, the other attacking him), a stunning coincidence of fabrication has occurred, or else the two companies may indeed be related. If the third is correct, then Jones in in bed with Khashoggi, among others.

The second link even claims that Jones is being groomed for a place as the next Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh; not impossible since Rush seems to have been handed his hat lately with the whole drug scandal.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why does nothing in ` conspiracy land ` ever just happen , why does it always have to be “ caused “ by the NWO ??

Well ?

I am serious , no one is allowed to die of have an accident in conspiracy land – it must always be staged by “ them “ in a Machiavellian plot to silence their detractors .

Every action is over analyzed and spun to point a tinfoil clad finger back at the enemy d`jour , be it NWO , illuminati , masons , Jesuits , Bilderbergers , CIA etc etc .

Sometimes dependant on the agendas of the accusers , different groups are blamed for the same event

Conspiracists have car accidents , conspiracists commit suicide , conspiracists have ` bad hair days `

Conspiracists even shock horror – change the design of their web presence

Note – every one changes their web layout – its called ` keeping it fresh ` , people loose interest in static websites which become staid , out dated and boring .

Web monkies change web layouts just so people well say have you seen the new look @ > this prompts people to look for themselves , which means more page hits

Get over it

The incidence of violent death , suicide , mental health issues etc is no different amongst the general population and “ conspiracists “ – the difference is that every time a conspiracists sneezes – it is seen as “ proof “ that they have been sprayed with a new and deadly virus to silence them .

Yes – conspiracists succumb to the common cold too

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones- he will go down in history

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well I personally am not just all mouth about fighting these global elite pigs. It's on my mind all the time. I don't see the world the way I used to before 2004 (before I got into Alex Jones and other conspiracies). I'm always thinking about what to do to prepare for it when it comes; I believe the NWO is ultimately inivitable. But we should still resist with all our strength; better to die fighting (if it comes to that) than to live as a slave for the New World Order. Better to die for freedom than to live as a slave. I think the sooner the RESISTANCE the better. But the problem of course is one person can't do it alone. We need to stand TOGETHER, it's our only chance. We do outnumber them. But getting everyone to rise up at once is nearly impossible. Especially these days when everyone's so desensitized and dumbed down. But anyway I really am sincere. I wish I could find a way to get really active in the fight against the NWO but I'm not really sure how.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ol' Barnum and Bailey Jones is at it again, I see...

I've been watching this guy pleasure himself for the masses for years now and it never fails to amaze me everytime a topic like this comes up. No, he didn't "just" sell-out - he sold out to egotism years ago.

His site is still a good one for rare gems of news if you can get past all the verbal masturbation.

Ignore all the hype and deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Oh my God, he's turned into an Evangelist.

I can't listen to any more, he's driving me up the wall. I've watched most of Alex's stuff, but that is just embarrassing.

The way he keeps repeating himself and being so sanctimonious, it's cringe-worthy.

Hehe, that guy reminds of the WWF wrestlers of old.

Couldn't agree more, how can you take that seriously? It's just too much

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
put it this way, he works for them whether he wants to or not. these are not games, the people he talks about are dangerous people.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Oh my God, he's turned into an Evangelist.

I can't listen to any more, he's driving me up the wall. I've watched most of Alex's stuff, but that is just embarrassing.

No you haven't listened to most of Alex's stuff, especially if you thought this speech was Evangelical. He hardly even mentions Religion there. You haven't listened to Jones much before if you thought that was Preaching. He's gone off on one worse than that before, why should you only have a problem now, with this video? If you don't like the Religious talk, just do what I do, and don't listen to that part.

The way he keeps repeating himself and being so sanctimonious, it's cringe-worthy.

What would you rather, he sat up there telling lies with a name card and a suit, surrounded by Officials, talking to a Bunch of Journalists, and answering scripted questions??

Hehe, that guy reminds of the WWF wrestlers of old.

Couldn't agree more, how can you take that seriously? It's just too much

I do see what you mean here, but if he's up there telling the Truth I don't really give a *BEEP*. It's not about Alex Jones, and his crazy performances, it's about what he's saying. The information is all I want. Trust you people to discard everything he has said and turn against him for something as trivial as this.

in this case he could sense(just as anyone else who was watching) the level of embarrassment coming from the Aud. The S'n-word'ing laughter at times reaks of 'we're laughing cause we think we should'. The audience may have bought everything that David Icke said, but none of them stepped up to applaud him, and in that everyone who saw that and was there went deeper into 'the closet'.
They laughed at times, but didn't applaud which is the general accepted note that 'We agree and wish to make that clear'.

Well you must be watching the wrong interview, because I saw him draw applause at least twice. Toward the end he really got quite a good clap, when he shut Wogan up about the Yanks.

David is obviously aggressive in the Interview.
Wogan doesn't say much because of the way Icke is conducting himself. As a Chat Show host, Wogan has taken down better speakers and gauges the audience for his own responses.

Wogan is a bumbling idiot, and that's the only reason he still has his awful Celebrity Chat show. The sheltered Buffoon didn't even know what PNAC is. I have no doubt Wogan is a good man under all the Plastic show business coating, but he needs to wake the # up.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Communication_Burger]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think Alex is involved with hosting a 911 conference in Los Angeles this weekend. I heard him discuss awhile back. I wonder how that all went, if indeed this was the weekend for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join