It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they cover this up...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
possibly laiguana. And just for the record, I used the term "protected equipment" very loosely in the last post. and whats this about transmission (sp?) anomalies? have any links or other info?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Im sure there arent a whole bunch of ufo's just floating around , but the chances of seeing something are much higher from up in space.

Not neccessarily Space is big and dark, and those windows in our spaceships are soooo tiny. Besides the Aliens are all using the Star Gate

So let me get this straight,

From what I wrote do you or dont you think the chances are better from up in space verses on land??
thats all that i am stating, the odds. Of course there isnt a guarantee that anybody will see anything at all.

As for stargates your going way off topic, but ill play along. They still have to travel from where they are (even if its 100 feet away) to go thru the stargate. So maybe someone will see it open up or even see the craft go thru it.

Of course this is all an assumption, we really dont know how they travel, do we?

My whole point is catching them in action or even just floating or shooting by us or even filling up ther tank _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kipman725
There have been a few UFO encounters involving NASA space craft over the years. I can rember the following:

two glowing object firing projectiles at each other and manovering in busrts of fast and slow movnment between the moon and earth.

A large glowing object apearing to "feed" off a lightening storm in the upper atnosphere and then move away from the earth at high speed.

theres some footage here:
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
Please ignore what that mans saying though he has no clue about even the most basic science.

If the UFO encounters are like those that NASA has already broadcast then the tourists will be easily brushed off with explinations like sprites in the upper atnosphere etc.

the current tourist space flights (excluding the shuttle and soyuz which are too expensive for all but the super rich) the space craft dosen't even get into orbit so military satlight sitings will not be posible.

And thats exactly my point to all the readers here who say that there isnt any life out there. To me thats just someone whos is alittle narrow minded. (not to start any fights here its just ridiculous. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to these future flights and the possible release of high quality pictures and videos

I am planning a new thread in a few days. I will explain why it is impossible to get a clear picture of a UFO... but please hold on with questions before I get a chance to post that.

Anyone see on the news about the technology that can 'disable' the use of digital videos/cameras?

Thats easy and electromagnetic pulse of high power can do that... kinda like getting close to UFOs? you know like cars shutting off compasses going screwy?

Use an old fashioned NON ELECTRIC camera with FILM You remeber those?

To be honest with you, all the Company has to do (with or without outside pressure) is say that cameras or video cameras dont work out in space or that it can mess around with the ships electronics (like on airplanes), and give some mumbo jumbo scientific excuse (lame or not) and that would put an end to that.

And does anybody know if there has been pictures taken on any of these flights that have gone up (im not sure if they have yet or not, im sure theyve done test runs) even if it was just in the early stages. cause i havent seen anything (but i also wasnt looking too hard). So if you have them throw them up on here, if there arent then thats alil strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey there, how's it a goin'?

First off, I say the Aliens are coming here to consult with other intelligent life..

the dolphins!

And the whole coverup is due to the embarassment of admitting we aren't the most intelligent species here.

Aliens are everywhere. They are bumper-to-bumber in space, and the rest of them hide inside the hollow Moon and hollow Earth. Their cities are just packed, numbering in the billions. A sweet peice of real estate like ours is a good deal, not one to be tampered with...

Looking at those Hubble images is PROOF that the Universe is too crowded. And they are all are coming here!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There is a lot of NASA footage that depicts ice crystals and space debris that are "supposed" to be UFO's. This is bad as it melds with the real evidence.

The most convinsing evidence I have seen is this:

video.google.com...

This is another bit of NASA footage equally convincing, however I cannot locate it.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

First off, I say the Aliens are coming here to consult with other intelligent life..

the dolphins!

I posted that somewere... about them being the only inteligent life on earth

Hubble images is PROOF that the Universe is too crowded. And they are all are coming here!

I suppose I never thought about it that way

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So let me get this straight,
From what I wrote do you or dont you think the chances are better from up in space verses on land??

Okay Okay I have teased you a little. Seriously though I do not believe your chances of encountering them in space would be easier because:

A) if they were just floating around they would easily have time to spot us coming and take cover

B) if they are "shooting by" your gonna be able to see as much as a fighter on earth at super sonic speed. By all reports those suckers move FAST. It would be like "Did you see that??"

C) if they were out of gas, they would have to land somewhere near an energy source [if they just absorbed it from space they wouldnt need to tank up.

D) also need to take into account Joe publics ability to spot something. Ive done it in a car I will point out say a deer bedide the road, by the time my passenger registers the"look there", or gawks around to find it, the deer is in the bush or I am a mile down the road. Thats at 60 mph. A spaceship travels several 100 mph.

So I would say I believe the odds are better catch em on the ground taking a leak

But seriously its a good topic

As for stargates your going way off topic, but ill play along. They still have to travel from where they are (even if its 100 feet away) to go thru the stargate. So maybe someone will see it open up or even see the craft go thru it.

No just a little mention, that topic is on another thread, mine actually. But the stargate is under Cheyenne Mountain, no cameras allowed

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

To be honest with you, all the Company has to do (with or without outside pressure) is say that cameras or video cameras dont work

Better not!! I would be very very angry!! Demand a refund!! But I could always smuggle one on.
[just plant a bomb on the guy in front... they be too budy to spot your camera
]

And does anybody know if there has been pictures taken on any of these flights that have gone up

I have heard the millionare who took the russian ship took lots of cameras, but haven't seen any picture. The astronauts I don't believe have ever taken a personal camera along. Weight restrictions on space flights are still very strict

There's your way they can confiscate your camera so you won't mind

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
O-Kaay, now what is this thread about? Oh yeah, taking a ride on a man-made craft into space.

And then we see aliens, and blah blah blah.

You know, this really reminds me of the old woodcuts I see in history books of seafarers encountering monsters of the deep. And then when more people started going out and about on the high seas alot of the stories were dismissed as the overactive imaginations of sailors.

Actually I think it is the evolution of stories that populated the sea with all those monsters. Just like today.

We don't need so many hard scientists to explain the UFO phenomena, what we need is more experts of the softer sciences variety. Psychology and literature for a start. Because what we are witnessing is more of how we behave, not so much of what is really there.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Zorgon i would like to apologize for the earlier comments i made, i was in rare form and a little bit DRUNK

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Cute little article here.

Space Future disagrees firmly with this collective image, and maintains that space tourism will become the main economic activity attracting commercial investment into space and thereby financing space development - within as little as a decade or two. That is, far from being a small-scale activity of just a few rich people, tourism in space will grow like air travel to become a mass market available to the middle classes, and will dwarf other space activities.

www.spacefuture.com...

Pizza Hut delivers to space!! I wonder if they are serving aliens yet

Nonetheless, the companies all seemed to think the hassle was worth the trouble. For Pizza Hut, the company can now lay claim to delivering the first pizza to outer space, Popular Mechanics is now the first consumer magazine ever delivered to the International Space Station

Lego is making little green aliens to sell on the space station... to WHOM???

The plastic used to manufacture LEGO's toy robots -- and the glue that holds them together -- also were tested before the Mars Planet Protector and 300 miniature "aliens" were given a green light for the Soyuz flight to the station.

Okay those pesky Ruuskis are beating us to the punch again!!! And AMERICAN corporations are paying the bill with advertizing and sponsorship!!!

www.space.com...

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sabotage the flights and make it appear like the private space industry has not matured enough to safely convey humans. Make it very visible so people remember this (i.e., Challenger-like tragedies). Enact standards and regulations that nobody can meet.

And if one day those standards and regulations are met, simply repeat the process.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by vinrock]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sabotage the flights

NOOOOO I wanna go up there!! Any one out there can loan me $200,000

PLEASE??? I promise to take pictures

In case you haven't seen the video clip... bottom of the page... and lauch date from the 200 million space port in New Mexico is set for 2007-2008

The FUTURE snuck up on me

www.virgingalactic.com...

okay okay so I act like a kid first day in a candy store...

But if you tell me you wouldn't want to take the trip... YOUR LYING

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Zorgon i would like to apologize

Thanks but I saw nothing needing an apology

Ummm wanna donate 10.00 to the "send Zorgon to space fund?"

Hmmmm wonder if I can get a Government grant for that... tell em I am doing ET studies on how Pizza Hut agrees with whatever they use for stomache?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sabotage the flights

NOOOOO I wanna go up there!! Any one out there can loan me $200,000

PLEASE??? I promise to take pictures

In case you haven't seen the video clip... bottom of the page... and lauch date from the 200 million space port in New Mexico is set for 2007-2008

The FUTURE snuck up on me

www.virgingalactic.com...

okay okay so I act like a kid first day in a candy store...

But if you tell me you wouldn't want to take the trip... YOUR LYING

Absolutely.

When I was a kid in school, i'd look at the globe a lot. One day while looking at that globe, I realized that anything upsetting me was pointless - I should get over it.

Moving my hands across that globe, i'm just thinking about the fact that for all that mass in my hands, my own person would be less than the tip of a needle on it. Why worry about the little BS that affects you when there is all this amazing world in my hands that I have yet to experience.

I think that to see our world from that other perspective would be a life changing event and would be worth it no matter what the possible consequences. With all my responsibilities satisfied, I wouldn't hesitate to use every asset I posess to make that trip possible.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by vinrock]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well 2008 is an eye blink away. Then add another 10 years prices should come down a lot. New tech is always that way. Let the rich pay the research bill

But just in case... i'm saving my pennies

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well I found the name of the guy I was refering to in my earlier. (which no on responded to
)

As for regrets, there were two: not being allowed to take aboard equipment produced by his electronic sensors company Sensors Unlimited, and losing his own mini digital camera, Olsen said.

source: www.spacedaily.com...

How do you loose a camera in a closed environment?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I’d like to make a few points regarding this statement.

Excellent links. Sorry I did not see it earlier. Late at night I don't see so good
I didnt have time yet to watch all of "Out of the Blue" but I will.

I am glad you found that link. Kinda bolsters whos_out_there's theory and post subject

NO CAMERAS ALLOWED

but your right, how did he lose it?

Maybe an alien beamed it off ship? Crewman put it in the space trash by "accident"? hmmmm

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why would the Government not allow people to get on spaceships and sabotage it? That makes no sense. We are not taking about getting on an Alien vessel. The topic is seeing alien ships from the window of an earth ship.

If as many suppose that the ET visitation cover up conspiracy is true, then would it not be the top priority of our governments to keep the public from seeing extraterrestrial vehicles in orbit around the Earth? The quickest way to eliminate public desire in private space travel would be to show the ultimate risk of space flight, loss of life. It would also likely end the private company's pursuit of this capitalist venture and no further private space flights would take place for a very long time, if at all.

Clearly if this subject is true then I suspect our governments do anything it takes to keep it a secret, including murder. If lives weren't being threatened or lost as a result of racketeering methods to keep this subject covered up, then I doubt greatly it could remain a secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join