It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Album You Bought

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Whats the last CD you bought? Now that I get most music from ze internet, buying a CD feels much more exciting....

I recently bought "Sons Of Satan Praise The Lord" by entombed, which is a double album of covers. From Motorhead to Bob Dylan, MC5 to Husker Du, Black Sabbath to Lee Hazelwood, they are the most original and finest covers I have ever heard. Glory be to Entombed, for keeping Metal heavy.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Return of the DJ (forgot which volume)

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is bad. Been a year since I got a CD. I bought Distusturbed's BELIEVE disk. Love that band and they have one kick a$$ live show.

The next one I am getting (soon I hope) is Seether's Disclaimer. I love Driven Under.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Scribe 'The Crusader'...brought it yesterday, he's a New Zealand artist, Hip Hop/Rap kinda deal...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Jimmy Buffet:Meet me in Margraitaville. Great 2 CD set for all the Parotheads out there

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These are the albums I bought this weeK:

1) John Mayer - Heavier Things
2) Jason Mraz - Waiting for My Rocket to Come
3) 311 - Evolver
4) Gavin DeGraw - Chariot
5) OutKast - Speakerboxxx/ The Love Below

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wish I could bring myself to be more diverse, but the last Hip Hop-ish album I had was an old Wu Tang Clan one......which wasn't bad, but I dn't have enough knowledge to find the true gems. I bought Jay-Z once for God's sake.....

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hrm, i think the last cd i bought was Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth or perhaps Beseech - Black Emotions. There are so many new cds I'd like to get, but cant afford, like the new KMFDM, or work on my collection of Floyd, which is nowhere near complete.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have to reccomend Scottish Hell by Entombed. It is beautiful, well structured song, the BEST cover I have heard. Seriously, seek out this song! And it is easy to find on Kazaa *cough cough*

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I bought the new 'Black rebel motorcycle club' album, but the first one is much better

BRMC is kind of alternative rock, slow, but very nice to listen to, very relaxing

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Hrm, i think the last cd i bought was Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth

Dude, you should get A Night at the Opera by Blind Guardian, that album is SO much better than Nightfall in middle earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mastodon - Remission - LTD ED. CD/DVD

The DVD that is included was recorded at a show in which I was in attendance.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Zion, I saw BRMC last month here in Atlanta, small venue called The Cotton Club... about 300 in attendance, they put on an amazing show. A band called Warlock opened, which was also good... reminded me of a modern Velvet Underground.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The first BRMC album was okay, the first few songs in it is good, but after the whole album was left thinking "Hang on, most of those sounded the same". it would have been better with a bit of diversity

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i think it was a carl orf cd... i cannot remember....

it was probably rock, industrial, or classical...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The last cd I bought was "The War On Errorism" by NOFX. Before that, it was "Conspiracy of One" by the offspring back in november of 2000. # the record labels!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Some Stevie Nicks 45 LOL!

Last CD? Something old(er) I'm sure that would be of no value or interest to you youngins

Interesting choice in music guys!?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Noose - Not to pull your halo down. Around your neck and tug you off your cloud. But I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends, to the dead

Pet - Swinging to the rythm of the New World Order. Counting bodies like sheep to the rythm of the war drums. The Boogie Men are comming. The Boogie Men are comming.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
No no Magestica, good music doesn't abide to the laws of time! The Beach Boys will always be great, and good ol' Dylan. Good music is good whenever it was made

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It was LRB..you figure out who that is and you get a *gold star*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join