It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost memory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My cousin, who is a major UFO/alien believer, was pretty much up late, watching a show at about 11 pm. He was munching on some food (Chese-Its, I believe he said), when he sat down. The next thing he knows, he's standing in the middle of the room, staring out the window, a show supposed to come on two hours later than he last remmbers is on, the clock is 1 am, and half his Cheese-Its are gone.

He sees alot of UFOs, I've been present in three cases. I remeber that once he found an unexplained bruise on his arm, and another time there were three circles in a triangle pattern on his arm.

And I believe there was another person here who had the same theory as me. That if you are abducted, leave a sign.

Well there used to be a show on Sci Fi called Proof Positive. They would prove something false or positive.

Well, I watched it every week. And on my bedroom door, which is being replaced today, which is why I found it, it says Proof Positive Aliens.

I'm not sure what it means. I don't remember writing it...

[edit on 23-6-2006 by EBE 17]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
thats happened to me befor. normaly i forget but i get scar bruises and stuff. and forget were i am.never knew what it meant....

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"scar", considering that you've been making up stuff all across the board, i don't think anyone is going to take what you say as worth much.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wha? Making stuff up?

Well....um, got that one topic on some wierd plane that I saw, but my camera's screwed up, and that one 'bout those odd aircraft...

'bout all I've made here.

Where have I "made something up?"

Or were you talking to the other poster?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by EBE 17]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Aliens may erase one memory after abducted him. I read this in the librabry.
Aliens bring human to their planet sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I lose my memory when I get really drunk. Does this mean that I've been physically examined by an alien race without my consent?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
he probaly just got wasted from eating to many cheese its

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Mod edit: removed personal attack

From the Terms And Conditions Of Use,

[edit on 21-10-2006 by sanctum]

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by sanctum]

top topics

join