It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature In the Woods (Video Footage)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry for being 'green' or whatnot, but what is 'viral' and what are these 'deisel' ads?

Wig

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Viral marketing is advertising which appears to be anything but advertising, the idea is to create a stir amongst the public (usually directed at a target audience). The public become intrigued by the new "talk on the street"..."hey did you hear they found a xxxxxxxx the other week? I saw it on youtube".

Then when the product is released people realise they have been 'had'.

Personally I can't see the point of this form of advertising, as it surely only annoys the target audience and they won't then buy the product, unless they are stupid.

Anyways for more info you can look it up on wikipedia.

Diesel, the only diesel I know of is a quasi designer outfit who make clothing / sunglasses.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hey, some forms of viral marketing is actually fun.

And some people know they'd been had beofre it happens.

The advertisement for people to get a free hotmail account that's attached to the bottom of every Hotmail email is viral marketing.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Case in point: The Blair Witch marketing. That was one of the most successful viral campaigns ever and worked like a charm!

The reason it's so successful is because the average person is conditioned to accept what they see on video. This is becoming more difficult as more people become internet savvy. Viral Marketing will die down as it becomes less and less effective and then it will reappear in 10 or 15 years for another cycle.

Pesonally, I saw thru the fake BW news report and the movie was even worse IMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This guy bears a close resemblence to Gollem

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
whoever filmed this fake needs to do a better job.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Simply ajusted the levels..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Did you have a point while adjusting these levels???

Cos I still think it looks like an alien thingymabob or something...

I just don't think that it looks like an old guy...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
its amazing how many times ppl are gonna show this video on ATS.......Next video plz

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Buts its quite fascinating... Don't you think?!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This may be goin a little of topic, but the Spanish and monster's/ghost's/beast's/things that are ugly...you get the point, go to togther like butter and bread. I know a fair amount of spanish folk's, or people who speak spanish. The Latinoe's ive met in genral (not to be racial) Know some really odd and creepy stories. My freind Yarida, whos staying with me right now. Told me some really strange storie's, alot of weird thing's from both Spain and South America. So this may be a fake, but im actually in the middle.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Every countries have their own stories of the strange happenings.......

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I know they do, but nothin like the spanish it seems....to me anyways.

The beast in that reminds me of some described int he Stories.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ok, well we are possibly delving into some scary stuff right here!!!

There most certainly ARE strange beings on this very earth that we walk upon!!!

Whether it is ok for us to torment them etc or not is a whole 'nother story!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's a Man-wolf

www.cnb-scene.com...

from this site
www.cnb-scene.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have seen a longer version of that video... and in the version I saw that creature is supposed to be a "fallen angel" and also in the version I saw before they encounter the creature they are filming the ground and zoom in on white feathers all over the forest floor??????

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve
I have seen a longer version of that video... and in the version I saw that creature is supposed to be a "fallen angel" and also in the version I saw before they encounter the creature they are filming the ground and zoom in on white feathers all over the forest floor??????

And now for the big surprising question.....post a link! The original on the post is a bit hard to believe, I am sure you are not surprised that the story you post about the longer one is even more fanciful. Although, a longer one certainly allows a lot more analysis which is always appreciated.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
< sigh >

This is all a part of Diesel's Wings and Fallen Angel ad stunt from a while back.

It sold jeans, got us ruffled and now let it die.

See my thread Viral Marketing and the Crypto Forum

[edit on 5/2/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's a Man-wolf

www.cnb-scene.com...

from this site
www.cnb-scene.com...

Nope according to the witness the "manwolf" has cat-like eyes and appearance, this creature looks very human but misshapen.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have seen this before in another thread (long time reader). My bandmate seems to think that this is real, but I somehow am not so sure. The only thing that gets me is when the "little girl" looks at the camera her eyes glow. But, I have heard or read somewhere ( i think it was on that old thread) that human eyes have that same glow when being filmed in nightvision. The only scary part of the vid is towards the very end when they are running and you can hear the "little girl" shriek.

That is my opinion tho.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join