It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, Telepathy and Polystyrene Packaging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My boyfriend used to work very early mornings as a van driver, and his getting out of bed woke me momentarily. When I am awakened and then go back to sleep, I consequently have very lucid dreams.

One morning, after Pete had left for work I had a very vivid dream I was doodling on a piece of polystyrene with a biro pen. Dull subject for a dream - until I was woken by the sound of my mobile phone ringing.

It was Pete, ringing me from a job. As it was such a strangely dull dream, I told him about it. He was quiet for a moment, and then explained that literally just before he had phoned me, he had been absent-mindedly doodling on the polystyrene packaging that the washing machines he was delivering were packed in- with a biro.

Too much of a coincidence? Maybe there is something to learn from this about what dreams actually are.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not strange at all, and not a co incodence. No more than thinking about mom and then the phone ringing and her calling. Your more aware of your other senses when your not fully awake (the physical body and it's rational thinking are more out of the way at that point).

This is a very good example of how we all have these abilities... I'm glad you woke at that point to recall it

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Angel was right at some point.

I believe however that the astral plane (dreams) and the physical plane intwine, and when we unconscious focus on something (like our boyfriend - or in my case, A girlfriend *if I had one :/*) we telepathic connect to it.

There is an OOBE journal on the net somewhere, where the writer tells that shortly after his successful OOBE, he started to become incredibly psychic (telepathic of a sort).

And there is no coincidence for the record

new topics

join