It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, our own government did it. Now what do we do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you do reenactments, maybe?

Maybe

FBI lists SCA as the worlds largest private army...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX
Great! Now what about the democrats that voted for the war?! oh you forgot them. Good Job being blinded by your partisan spirit!

I wouldn't mind seeing them all go, nomatter the party. As Jon Stewart put it the other night:

"The House of Representatives is full of insane jackasses."

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We'd need much more than a million people I think?

Nope not at all Hitler is proof that a small group can make major changes in the world

The national guard would get called up and then there'd be actual military with tanks and #

What makes you think there wouldn't be sympathetic to the cause Gaurdsmen?

Maybe if everyone had a rifle or something?

I am sure we could lend you one

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Great! Now what about the democrats that voted for the war?! oh you forgot them.

Its okay we can sign them up too. Lots of room. Must play fair afterall. But hey if we send them all over there, we wouldn't have to "storm the White House" It would be empty

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird, I would ask you how old you are but that would probably be taken by mods as a personal attack. So, I'm just left to wonder what you possibly get out of picking the most asinine posts to dissect and attack as if you're defending the most precious thing in the world.

It's seriously ridiculous and onlyresulted from the fact that you read something into my post and are now weakly trying to show that I said it overtly. I didn't. I said to prepare for the worst of times. Never said they were coming. Even if I thought the worst of times were coming for this country, I would never say it outright around you just to save myself the burden of issuing a scientific report on something I feel intuitively.

If you want my real opinion, then here it is: You should change nothing about your lifestyle and take no precautions. Everything is going to remain pretty stable in this country for the rest of your life, and you'll probably die without even having to worry about trouble for your kids, and maybe we'll have even won the War on Terror by then, and everyone on Earth will be extremely free. Maybe the rest of the world will even become as free as we Americans are.

And since I've even disclaimed this already by telling you it's my opinion, maybe you can bug off on having me report documentation of all my thought processes leading up to me forming this opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Also, in the Pentegon pictures there is debree from many objects with AA print and landing gear.....Please view this well researched thread and grow in knowledge>>>www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by yeah right
i remember seeing a picture of the hole in the wall at pentagon
a close up, and i 'm sure there was a sign of some kind above the hole

but i noticed something was MISSING

i didnt bother to look at the pieces lying around

but the hole in the wall where the "plane" went through

there were NO MARKS whatsoever on either side of the hole
..you know , where the wings should have hit?!?!

im sure on a jumbo airliner those huge wings
should have tore up some bricks,,, but there were no scratches

just a nice hole

the picture was here on ats 1-2 months ago,,something about 9/11
they showed video and stuff too... but that REALLY STUCK in my mind
that the wings did absolutely NO DAMAGE i looked close at the
edges of the hole and nothing, no signs of any wing damage
and on a big jet like that , they are huge!!!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
Ok. We know, and have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Government of the United States has 'masterminded' 9/11.

I have never seen this proof? Please provide it in detail so it can be checked for accuracy. If you do not have this proof it would make you an accomplice to the deaths of thousand of Americans.

It would also be helpful to know your motive in making this statement without providing any proof whatsoever. Many of us would like to see dramatic changes in our government. Many of us are aware of the corruption that is out of control in our government. We would jump on board in a heartbeat if there were proof of what you say. None has ever been provided. Only wild speculation distributed by people with a questionable agenda has ever been provided. Just because you hate the government or America is not proof.

There was a very rude gentleman on a news program yesterday. He was a professor I believe. He was given a chance to provide proof and instead made a couple of nonsense accusations. He claimed to be the leader of an organization made up of mostly educators studying this. You probably know his name and I did not write it down because it was obvious he had no credibility. It was clear however that he hates America. Why did he not provide the proof while on international television in front of a huge audience. Are you the same person or part of this group of out of control educators?

What do you do? Get out of your easy chair, turn off the boob tube and register to vote. Then on Election Day go to the polls and vote. Get a good education and run for office. Take your proof to the media and if it is real they will jump at the chance to bring down the government they hate. If it is more wild speculation they will laugh you out of their office.

I can think of another issue here. You may not be an American or you may be an anarchist. You may be sympathetic to the terrorists cause. You may be an actual terrorist.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Your best Vote is with your Dollar.

Yes I agree - that is a good strategy!

As for the Democrats that Voted for the War in Iraq - if you would ask them they would tell you that they were presented with a lot of Information & Intelligence that was incorrect - it just did not pan out in the end. If Iraq WAS actually a threat to the U.S. than the War would have been justified - instead when Bush found out that the Intel was incorrect the War became Ideological - about "Spreading Democracy". Now we are stuck between a Rock & a Hard Place over there in Iraq. Was it worth all of the Lives Lost & Billions of Dollars spent - Ask most Democrats & the Majority of the American People - the answer that you will get will be NO! But we have to stay until they could defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

Your best Vote is with your Dollar.

Yes I agree - that is a good strategy!

As for the Democrats that Voted for the War in Iraq - if you would ask them they would tell you that they were presented with a lot of Information & Intelligence that was incorrect - it just did not pan out in the end. If Iraq WAS actually a threat to the U.S. than the War would have been justified - instead when Bush found out that the Intel was incorrect the War became Ideological - about "Spreading Democracy". Now we are stuck between a Rock & a Hard Place over there in Iraq. Was it worth all of the Lives Lost & Billions of Dollars spent - Ask most Democrats & the Majority of the American People - the answer that you will get will be NO! But we have to stay until they could defend themselves.

Heh, you still still don't get it. Just form excuses.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I like this question: Now what do we do? :/?

1st if Bush admin. was linked to 9/11 in any way, wich is not likely to happen, i say a severe boycott should be orchestrate toward US from an international comitee(not U.N plz) for most of the wrong things done to islam.

For american citizen i think it would be hard for a coup or anything trying to destablize the establishment, as well all know police and military would be extremly hype for any unusual stuff.

On another note tho, i dont think Republican had any choice IF and i mean IF there is deep implication from them. My theory is more like USA are not as powerful as we might think individualy. I believe that UK and Jewish have alot of power in US... still.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If "they did it" why would they do it? Someone please give me an answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You should change nothing about your lifestyle and take no precautions.

Oh my do I detect a tad of sarcasm here?
or are you merely describing a common ailment found on the internet... ostrichonitis [symptoms include sand in ears eyes and throat..]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It would also be helpful to know your motive in making this statement without providing any Proof whatsoever... You may be an actual Terrorist.

Speaking of making Accusations - please provide Proof that the author of this Thread may be an actual Terrorist. Just what is *YOUR* Motive & Agenda in making this statement? How would you feel if I accused you of being a Fascist - not good considering I have no proof. So please try to practice what you preach next time - Hypocrite!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Someone please give me an answer.

This thread is an offshoot of another

www.abovetopsecret.com...' have a look around there first. Lots of 'why"and "how" there

Also here, how they had it planned once before

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wildcat - do you mean what could be gained - why the Neo-Con Agenda could be moved forward of-course! We could & DID use 9/11 as an excuse to Invade Iraq. Bush could take out a Family Enemy (= Saddam) while Simultaneously taking out an Enemy of Israel, Protect the Flow of Oil coming out of Iraq & award his *Corporate Buddies with BILLIONS of Dollars in Government Contracts* - all of this has already been accomplished.

In addition they can & DID use 9/11 & Terrorism to pass Un-Constitutional Laws such as the Patriot Act as part of a Domestic Agenda. These laws could be used to Squelch a
U.S. Citizens 1st Amendment right to Free Speech & Political Dissent in our country. In addition it *DESTROYS* our 4th Amendment right to Privacy. Do you believe that the Government doesn't have the ability to Trace how you Make & Spend your Money? Well then you are quite Naive because they in fact DO! Also if you think that the NSA is just tapping phones & just those of
"Suspected Terrorists" - then there is a Bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you! Hint: we are ALL "Suspected Terrorists" in the Governments eyes - U.S. Citizen or otherwise. As a matter of fact they have already caught quite a few "Domestic Terrorists" - that is a phrase that I predict you will hear coming out of Politicians mouths more frequently in the Future!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

for most of the wrong things done to islam.

A lot of what you say is very interesting from what I assume is an islamic view point?

I do take acception to the statement "wrong things done to islam" We are not on a holy war against Islam. We have Islamic nations that are our allies or at the very least business partners. We are against radical extremists that even other Islamic leaders don't like.

Islam, just like Christianity is far from united and has many sects, or view point, some that are extremely radical and dangerous.

On an individual basis I agree with you that there have been general insults like those Danish cartoons. But there are just as many insults coming the other way. That is unfortunate, but its human nature

For american citizen i think it would be hard for a coup or anything trying to destablize the establishment, as well all know police and military would be extremly hype for any unusual stuff.

VERY true. While we still have the right to bear arms, actually mounting a coup would be near impossible today. So we are stuck with the system for now.
Still, I wouldn't live anywhere else. We still have the best freedom and lifestyle. Thats one reason the populous won't rise up. We are to damn comfortable in our easy chairs

On another note tho, i dont think Republican had any choice IF and i mean IF there is deep implication from them. My theory is more like USA are not as powerful as we might think individualy. I believe that UK and Jewish have alot of power in US... still.

Perhaps you are right, well at least most of those "involved" would have no choice... "just following orders" but the power is not any one nation, the power is MONEY. Always works! The police know it well. Follow the money, find the culprit. He who has the most to gain, is more than likely behind the whole thing

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

then there is a Bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you!

Really? I could use a bridge! But umm is it the real Brooklyn Bridge we are talking about? Can't be too careful these day, I mean Lake Havesu buough the London Bridge thinging they were getting the Tower Bridge and look what they got!!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
wow… folks hardly Ever reply to my political commentary… too far out there I guess… thanks Rose… erm, SKMDC1 (love the avatar, Great show) and Seraphim_Serpente…

Really want to hurt somebody or force changes? Kick ‘em Square in the Wallet. Works ever time. Big guy, little guy, male, female, it doesn’t matter.

Sad thing is, it’s hard *sighs* It means using the Scratchy TP instead of the soft stuff, and that’s a sacrifice most folks just aren’t willing to make.

Something people Could do (and keep the soft and squishy TP, but it’s still really hard so no one will do it) is INSIST upon CASH. Loose the credit cards and bank accounts. Force your employer to pay you in cash, and do ALL your business in CASH. (For all debts, Public and Private)

Some people try to tell me how Great ‘democracy’ is… (Communist Russia had a ‘democracy’, too… how great was that?) Democracy is only groovy if you actually have a Choice. Without a “None of the Above” option on the ballot, you Don’t have a choice.

People need to be able to say (within the political arena) “I’ve looked at all of the choices you’ve provided for me, I don’t like any of them, I’m casting MY vote for More Options.” The other guy might still win, but at least I get to say 'I Voted, and I DIDN'T vote for those bozos.'

Without a “None of the Above” option (honestly, How Hard and How Expensive would that be to add to the ballot? It’s just another box to tick…) our voice isn’t really heard. Too many votes ‘for’ candidates are really votes against the other guy. And so many people don’t vote simply because they don’t like Any of the choices…

however, I Still prefer the violent approach. It’s just too satisfying *smirks*

twj

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
Ok. We know, and have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that the Government of the United States has 'masterminded' 9/11.

Puh---Lease. Just because a majority of ATSers think that the government was involved doesn't mean a majority of Americans do. In fact, the average American thinks the idea is absurd and only believed by kooks and those on the fringes of sanity.

I have yet to see any proof that changed my mind and I doubt I will...although I've been open to and have read all submissions thus far.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

It would also be helpful to know your motive in making this statement without providing any Proof whatsoever... You may be an actual Terrorist.

Speaking of making Accusations - please provide Proof that the author of this Thread may be an actual Terrorist. Just what is *YOUR* Motive & Agenda in making this statement? How would you feel if I accused you of being a Fascist - not good considering I have no proof. So please try to practice what you preach next time - Hypocrite!

I simply asked a question. I did not state it was a fact. I'm still waiting for one piece of evidence that our government killed 3,000 Americans. I'm trying to figure out why anyone but a terrorist sympathizer would say that without any proof. If you have proof present it and I’ll jump on board with both gun’s blazing. Is it unreasonble to think that disinformation could be planted here on a board that is open to anyone. What beter way to cause terror than to trick the American people into believing there own government blew up their own citizens?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join