It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-mainstream worshippers (like pagans)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok I am a non-mainstream worshipper, and idol worshipper because I worship my pets, every pet I've had, I worshipped, maybe 'pet' isn't the right word, so I'll call it a deity. Anyway right now I worship my iguana because she smells good and she looks cute and she doesn't take any crap from me or anyone for that matter. My last deity was an albino rat.

Anyone else want to share their non-mainstream worshipping?

MMP

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't say I worship anything, but I have my own selective views on the way the universe works. I have never shared those views with anyone in their entirety. In fact, I often tell people I don't believe in God because my ideas on the subject are radically different then the norm.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, I see it as worshipping only God--but I love (adore/worship) every living thing, even my pets--my little doggie I love to distraction. But I also will not even kill a cockroach and if I hit a rabbit with my car it breaks my heart. I hate to even pull the weeds from the garden!

I love all of nature and all of the sky, both in the day and the night.

Even looking around at what man has invented--technology and ingenuity from the minds of men can be either loved or hated, and I love all things that God has given us.

Every person that I see, I love them as if they were my mom, or best friend, or even the LORD. In their eyes I see nothing but God....

That's why I know pantheism is totally correct--because my love is inspired by everything I see because all I see is God!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When I was a kid I used to worship bees and wasps for some reason. I never knew why and it was around the time I was going through the process of first communion. Bees and wasps are the best of looking bugs with praying mantises and orb weavers. Also I like butterflies and those giant moths. I would rather have a house full of butterflies than flies which happened once I have have taken drastic measures to make sure it will never happen again.

new topics

top topics

join