It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother 7 All-Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Last night the twenty All-Stars were announced. Now it is up to the fans to vote three men and three women from that list into the house. Go here to vote. The producers will pick the other six houseguests. This season should be good. I will keep this thread updated with more information when there is more to tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is an update. They are shooting the premiere episode right now and the houseguests move in today. The person I talk to could not tell me which houseguests are moving into the house though. He/she has to keep it secret. I hate secrets sometimes lol. I will update you once I hear more.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I try to watch this every week. Chicken George is who I root for every week, simply because dude is the underdog. Alittle too much arrogance in some of the other housemates.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If you do not pay for the live feeds and want to know what is going on in the house there is a great site. www.realitybbq.com... If you do not want to be spoiled about nominations, veto, ect... the site most likely is not for you. I do like to be spoiled though lol

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Funny I was just talking about this with some people, I think I'll try to avoid the spoilers and simply watch the edited version on the teli.

new topics

top topics

join