It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think you are psychic how do you control it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

I am not sure if am psychic...I know i may sound strange but i dont see or sense things....The things is sometimes i get bored so i just roleplay or act scenes for some wierd reason then the things i do or say or inact actually happen...Some reason i was pretending i was with my friend and was trying to calm her down cause her mother was diagnosed with breatcancer a week later it happen. I say phrases or other things and the outcome happens..but the thing is how do i know for sure if i am somewhat psychic but cant reach my full potential.. I know this sounds crazy... or i am i just wierd and crazy...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i know how to win the lottery. ever since i was little i would win hundred, thousnads of dollaars. the trick is when you go up there. you feel the tikets pressers and which ever one has a highest presure tense you click it and the most i've ever one is $200,000. i bought my housee with that money

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Certainly wanting to avoid a Cassandra Complex I would revel in it and make frequent use of any free time to play the Lottery and games of chance in Las Vegas.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

I don't believe in "phycics" - but what you discribed ... me too. All my life, that and other things. I was bent on learning to control it - be able to use it as I please. Here's what I learned.

The harder you try, the less you get. Think of yourself like a garden hose. The hose itself don't make the water, nor does it have the ability to turn the water on and off. What the hose DOES DO, is to "direct the water" to where it needs to be.

I know that don't sound like alot of great 'how to' advice, but just let those words roll around in your head a while - maybe copy paist them to your desktop and read them here and there. At some point you'll get the meaning in a new way, you'll understand and things will make sence. This is the only way I know how to discribe something that we don't have words for.

Also, you know the 'tip of the tounge' syndrom? When you KNOW a word or name but while your talking to someone and need to say it you can't remember it? Then as soon as your not talking to that person or get busy doing something else - bam - there it is, the word you were looking for? Well, it's kind of like that. Just have in mind what you want or need to know, and let it happen. If you think and consentrate and try - it don't happen nearly as quicly as if you just let it happen on it's own.

It's not 'control' we actualy need, it's being able to STOP trying to control it so we can allow it to happen.

I sure hope all that makes sence.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelaLadyS

Similar to my thoughts also.

People are not the *water*, they are the *conduit* instead.
A Member asked a similar question in the Gray Forum...my response was THIS

IMO - the trick is not to *force*, but to simply receive whatever, however and how much ever.
When it becomes a conscious/directed effort then you can find yourself moving outside of your 'knowing place' and more into 'interpretation'.

Interpretation is more a conscious/cognitive process...whereas 'knowing' is far more an 'intuitive' process.

...well...thats just my own humble opinion anyway...

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join