It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien planning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Check out the profile, the poster is 12 years old. I'm not saying that you can't be a full fledged alien hunter by 12, but with school, soccer, and everything it could be tough. No, I'm kidding sorry. Seriously though, I appreciate Scar’s (White Tiger and Blade’s) willingness to take on the responsibility of saving all of us, I mean someone has to. I’m going to volunteer my assistance in any way that I can to help. Seriously. When I was 12, I was terrified of getting smoked by fastball, I couldn’t imagine trying to battle the grey’s at that age. Am I allowed to help? Do I have to be chosen? Will I have to change my name? BTW Scar, your scar kin of looks like a cartoon guy with spiky hair.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I sounded less than genuine. I'm actually serious. Can I help?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
dude should you be 'scab' the alien hunter. are you serious. no offence but do you have friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
no way!!!!!! scar!!!!!! alien hunter!!!
now i've heard it all. Your terrified of ET!!!!!
hahahahahahahahah!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think this thread is getting a bit out of line here.

Alien hunters? Is this forum supposed to be for serious discussion or for role-playing. If it is the latter shouldn't it be in BTS??

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i know but its funny pressing him for answers! it got way out of hand when he said about the 'white tiger' bit. i dont know why but it just did.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
three simple words 'scar shut up' sorted

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join