It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I just found a video, of a Steven Greer appearance, that I hadn't seen before. I realize he's certainly a contraversial character, however, many of the points he makes about why we see no official disclosure certainly seem plausable. Regardless of your stance on his credability feel free to enjoy/discuss.

Google vid

P.S. There is a long stretch of "bluescreen" at the begining so you might want to fast forward a bit.

[edit on 6/22/06 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Pretty impressive. He sticks to the more convincing parts of the whole alien conspiracy, and doesn't spend his time trying to convince us they are all about peace, love, and granola. But there aint anything on there I havent heard before.

Still, if he stuck to this format, he would gain a bit more credibility.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As you know, we both picked up on the fact Greer states that William Colby was killed the week he was due to hand over some "Very" important information.

Mainstream says he drowned after a boating accident, is there a conspiracy here?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Pretty impressive. He sticks to the more convincing parts of the whole alien conspiracy, and doesn't spend his time trying to convince us they are all about peace, love, and granola....if he stuck to this format, he would gain a bit more credibility.

I'd have to agree.

Originally posted by Denied
As you know, we both picked up on the fact Greer states that William Colby was killed the week he was due to hand over some "Very" important information.

Mainstream says he drowned after a boating accident, is there a conspiracy here?

Possibly, it's at about 14:55 that he mentions Colby and this is the first reference to the planned "encounter/exchange" that I've heard of. I'm wondering if there's any way to check on Colby's schedule for that week to see if any meeting can be confirmed. I'll certainly be checking into it to see what I can find.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Conspiracy? Oh don't be silly. Lots of older, early rising, responsible watermen have midnight canoeing accidents.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Conspiracy? Oh don't be silly. Lots of older, early rising, responsible watermen have midnight canoeing accidents.

Ahhhh, but was it because of a sex-ring scandal, the possible funding & handing over of "alien tech" to Project Starlight (Pre-Disclosure Project), or the possibility that allegedly, according to "Final Judgement" by Michael Collins Piper, he was killed by the Mossad over possible business dealings with an Arab company/cause.

Still digging.....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The truth must be told.
They still need an imunity for putting forth classified informations. Ups, what i just said?
hope you understand what ive mean!

Yea, good video..."Disclosure Project Untold story" or something like that...

Did u saw a latest Exopolitics press conference on May 9th 2006?

Is on Google video!

Interview from Toronto: former Defence Minister Paul Hellyer

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

top topics

join