It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criss Angel is he another Copperfield.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I saw something that I really cannot understand or trully explain. For those of you have A&E here in the States, Today Criss Angel levitated....BETWEEN two buildings...above them. Now I've seen loads of illusionists do things that didnt seem to make sense or just looked down right odd. But this....this was insane. Of all of the views made available during the show....All of them were wide angle shots allowing for the viewer to see both above and below. This was not some David Blaine attempt at Levitating...this was bordering on flying. Two stories above the ground with all the shadows where they were supposed to be and atleast the apperance of realness.

So i bring it to you here. I don't know alot about Criss Angel. I know that Blaine has been debunked...but has Criss angel. Does anyone know how he was able to do this?

If you havent seen it it aired tonight at like 7PM Pacific time. See it...i will try and find a link online to a recording of it when i get home and have DSL.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
just another magician, nothin more nothin less.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He's a television magician, he's worked for years as a stage-performance magician, and he looks to be pretty good at what he does.

join