It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldnt It Be Easy To Get Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Think about it , in the europion concil you need like 1 million signitures to get a law into the concil for ministers to vote on

So just get one million people to get signitures for a law to force countries to expose whatever Extra-terrestrail files , objects , bodies etc...

Even if it didnt get passed wouldnt it be proven then that the govermnets are lieng to us if there trying to hide somthing that "isnt there"

So is this smart or iam i being incredibly stupid here

I orginilay thought of this when i saw this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg
So is this smart or iam i being incredibly stupid here.

It's not just a matter of voting for disclosure. Many actions taken by government are done so without people voting on them. You can ask for disclosure, you can pass a law that there must be disclosure, but the military and other people who might have the actual information are still not going to give it to you. They'll just tell you they don't have any information. How can you prove they do or they don't, unless you already have the information?

Governments and the military love to keep secrets. And two of the most important things they want to keep secret are: 1) what they know, and, 2) what they don't know.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would guess that submitting a petition for 'disclosure' would get about the same reception as a petition to abolish income tax. An incredulous look followed by "yeah, right."

And, I'll bet they want to keep what they don't know more secret than what they do know.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Marto the above posters are correct.

I wish things were as easy as you say.

"Hey, tell me all your secrets"

"We have no secrets"

"But I've got a million signatures"

"We still have no secrets"

"Darn..."

Nice try though. I wish it were that simple

top topics

join