It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Up With This !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Greetings all.

For the past few weeks i have been driving to and from places , u know listenin to the radio and the usuall.
When all of a sudden some twit saying "Britney Spears seen with her ex hubby!!"
comes on.
I have heared so much crap about celebraties and TBH I dont really give a damn!!

IMO i wanna here about the important stuff thats going on in the world and not what some high paid celebrity bimbos like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears are doing with there husbands or boyfriends!?

I mean for crying out loud Why dont they let people know the important stuff thats going on in the world?! And not what some rich stuckup celebrity is doing?
ITS THERE OWN BUSSINESS FOR PEET SAKE!!!!

I just think there are more important things in the world worth listenin to then all this celebrity rubbish. Maybie we need Springer to come on the radio here, now that is a show i would tune into and listen to for sure

Omega

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know what you mean. I personally don't really give a rat's @$$ what Paris Hilton is up to either.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Greetings.

Yeh i know Proud Canadian. theres so much more important things going on in the world and all they can talk about is how Paris Hilton did this and did that , and Nicole richy did this and what not or what the olsen twins are up to . WHO CARES!!!

Yellow stone is on the verge of eruption but u dont hear about that do you??!

There all a bunch of sellouts in my opinion and they need to get there act together.

Omega

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I must be living in an area that doesn't have that. The only thing I hear on the radio is either music, ads, or in the morning I hear some wise crackers, or jokesters, or whatever you want to call them thinking of some scheme that they think would be amusing to broadcast on the radio. This morning I heard for instance what I thought was going to be a guy caught cheating on his significant other but instead the guy said he was going to go down to the radio station and kick some major you know what of all the DJ's down there. I'd prefer listening to some good music instead of how some stunt they are doing is going. Of course, I will take the amusing stunts and drama of people caught cheating on the radio over hearing about what some celebrity is doing anyday. I suppose tomorrow I will hear if they had to call security and restrain the guy at the radio station.

On the other hand, I've seen and heard more than enough news about Britney doing this or doing that. I'll agree that she was a bad mother the moment she let her kid be unbuckled and in her lap while driving. However, it should be up to the police to issue her a ticket if they catch her and if she wants to kill her own kid by being so careless, it's not really up to us to decide her life and doesn't need to be on the national evening news.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Greetings,

I am agreed allthough i must point out that this thread isnt specifically for britney and paris.
Its about the whole lot of them that the radios for some stupid reason believe that its more important to interveiw people and gossip about celebs , then talk about the real troubles in the world.

Omega

new topics

top topics

join