It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA protecting your gun rights??...think again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
infowars.com...

"KeepAndBearArms.com -- NRA attorney Stephen Halbrook appears not only unprepared to effectively argue a Second Amendment case, but ready to give up the farm ? to register handguns and call it ?reasonable? ? when he gets his day in court. Read the annotated transcript of Mr. Halbrook's oral arguments from court just last week:"

This is outrageous. The one's who are in place supposedly there to protect our rights are the first ones to give them away. Looks as though this is another loss to our already dwindling 2nd amendment right.

Annotated qotes are as followed

:THE COURT: YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN IMPOSE REASONABLE RESTRICTIONS?

MR. HALBROOK: YES, YOUR HONOR. YES, YOUR HONOR.

dispicable!!

(if I placed this in the wrong forum mods, I apologize!)

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just another great example of why I am not with the NRA. They lie, cheat and lie some more to "help gun owners". BLAH.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
agreed

please, if they were there to actually help the 2nd amendment, # would be happening and we would all be armed to the teeth.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if they had cointelpro agents in there manipulating the thing. Their actions sure do say a lot about what they're really after.

top topics

join