It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i believe aliens are real because of this website and aliensthetruth.com but why has all the world gone mad over it? if the evidence is sitting infront of them then why do they deny the truth? hoaxes really dont help and niether do fake photos.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by scarthealienhunter]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well UFOs and aliens are a very interesting but controversal subject. I personally believe they're out there. It's a vast universe and there are so many stories of encounters. The reason many people are skeptical is because most people have not seen UFOs or aliens in person (and the ones that have get the encounter blocked and then all they have is missing time). It's a paranormal phenomena. The ETs don't just show up in broad daylight and introduce themselves, they creep around and abduct humans so they can probe them and do other weird things.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One of the things that I believe is hardest for the humans to understand is this:

Humans are not considered to be a very intelligent species. I will try to some this up so it isn't long, at least I will try. I was given this information as you would call it decades ago on one of my experiences.

The Grey's are not here to take over the Earth, they can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air. The Grey's will only confer one time to interfere (interfere interesting word) and that is if we are about to destroy Earth for if we destroy Earth we will destroy there Laboratory. The Grey's considers the Earth there's, they monitor the entire Earth and everything on it. I was told that humans only use a small amount of there brains they don't know how to use it but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

Well, enough of that for now.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by observe50]

new topics

join