It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about penis size...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh No!!! Gojirra's Dong is attacking the Tokyo!!!!!

Oh man, but seriously, Godzilla must have a huge wang.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To add to the cliche cute phrases
"It's not the size of your bait but how you wiggle your worm"

Ok that's enough. I am a woman and I have heard many girls talk about how they like big ones and I have heard both men and women use penis size as a basis to insult another man. There are also a few songs out there where women talk about how they like big ones. I think they are all bluffing to tell you the truth, or else they are very...umm...loose.

My last b/f had the smallest one ever and honestly, it worked just fine.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
**Sexual post content removed**

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
"It's not the size of your bait but how you wiggle your worm"

Dang, i am so envious of male elephants
, they sure can "wiggle their worm". I wish I can control it as well as an elephants, they can wiggle them like snakes ...... whahahaaaa
I mean they have to be able to that because of their weight and size, but just imagine how cool if human males can do it too..... heheheeee
(a joke)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So do girls like bananas peeled or with the skin still on?

So many bad metaphors!!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

So many bad metaphors!!

That was a pretty good one!

Either way works for me by the way.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

So many bad metaphors!!

:bash: I meant bent like a banana... but since you asked:

They tend to break to easily once you peel them. So skin on.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Wow, this thread has gotten a little risque don't ya think.

I'm expecting the thread title to be changed to

Dear ATS, I never thought it would happen to me.....

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey rasobisi420, you were the one that started talking about your apparently huge member and then proceeded to talk about Godzillas member.

But yeah it is going downhill a bit isn't it. We aren't breaking any rules yet are we?
I hope not!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sorry if I am breaking any rules. just trying to help out.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ha!

I am enjoying this thread

Well I am a Gurl, and my opinion is -You don't want someone who's just a conducter waving his wand in the Albert Hall......

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Well I am a Gurl, and my opinion is -You don't want someone who's just a conducter waving his wand in the Albert Hall......

I am a guy, and my opinion is that if you find your wand in a place as big as Albert Hall you have a problem on your hands.

Sorry, for breaking the rules. I will stick to ATS to aviod bannation.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But yeah it is going downhill a bit isn't it. We aren't breaking any rules yet are we?

Yes, it's going downhill. Keep the language clean at least. This is a site that has many underage people.

Also:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

I am a guy, and my opinion is that if you find your wand in a place as big as Albert Hall you have a problem on your hands.

Sorry, for breaking the rules. I will stick to ATS to aviod bannation.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

Hehe.......with a name ilike 'Slap Nuts'.......................

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hey rasobisi420, you were the one that started talking about your apparently huge member and then proceeded to talk about Godzillas member.

Hmm... I suppose the topic of my HUGE member is on topic, while Gojirra's was just for fun.

BTW, I enjoy philosophy, science, and long walks on the beach. Put that in my centerfold spread, right behind my pic

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I will lock this thread if the personal remarks continue.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redefine19
Like i said this thread is open to view points and comments on a very adult and mature level.

Sorry, I must have missed that bit.:shk:

To get back on topic, I would have to agree with thepreviously stated point that size doesn't matter when love is involved. In that case, sex is always secondary.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It how you make love and that all that matters. Thats what many lady friends told me no matter how you look at it all in you skill and if love her simple as that.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
aarrhhhh sharks, this thread was getting so funny... if only there was an adult corner where kids do not get access into. That will be cool. (sigh)

Back to the subject of size. It may also be an ego thing, thats why some girls when they want to break up with some guys say this line: "Wow so small, all my other boyfriends have much bigger ones." This line scares or makes some guys cry. Good thing that never happened to me ....Yay.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
"Wow so small, all my other boyfriends have much bigger ones." This line scares or makes some guys cry

That's funny because I've heard that many times. But, instead of penis size, they're referring to my wallet size. And yes I cried

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join