It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A smoking gun for you is...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I in a forum where thx to the some moron's replies i was banned for a week when i'll come back i have intention to give an undoubted proof. Also if out there the main topic isn't paranormal and UFO i like hear the opinions of skeptics and unbeliviers. I like engage "fights" between me and them. Time ago i posted the briefing of disclosure project plus another document of 700 pages with the total of 1200 pages !! but they didn't read this because was too much. Bull#
you give them very importants proofs and they didn't read because were a lot of pages!
So...for my return i want do a "Smoking Gun strikes back"

In base of your knowledge what is a smoking gun for you in the field of UFOs and for don't do another similiar thread in the paranormal section also for paranormal phoenomena?

[edit on 20-6-2006 by L3X]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I suppose a smoking gun evidence for me is exactly what it says..something that cannot be denied or refuted, a piece of evidence that stands the test of scrutiny ie a non blurry close up photo or video of a UFO that lasts longer than ten seconds.

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
I suppose a smoking gun evidence for me is exactly what it says..something that cannot be denied or refuted, a piece of evidence that stands the test of scrutiny ie a non blurry close up photo or video of a UFO that lasts longer than ten seconds.

neither documents witnessed by VIPs are a valid proof for you?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ummmm, nope. Documents are written by someone else. Can you say for certain that they are not lying? Photos can be manipulated as can video. Perhaps a more interesting question would be "What constitutes "smoking gun" evidence. A phrase youll hear a lot on ATS is "You ignorant people wouldnt belive it if aliens landed on the white house lawn in front of FOX news cameras." Thats a load of poopie that people with "smoking gun evidence" will start to spew when they realize that their smoking gun is really just a peice of paper or an easily doctored photo/video/witness.

P.S. I dont disagree with you, in fact I believe about 80% of the disclosure projects witnesses and docs.

P.P.S. the mods will probably ban u again because you already were. You shouldnt have said you were already banned.

P.P.P.S. I hope your not the genius who posted the Shuttle birds and called us all idiots and morons because we wouldnt believebirds were UFO's......

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Tiloke]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Tiloke]

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
so, a video like that of phoenix or a photo for example these of nashville can't be considered a real proof like documents of disclosure project also if they have had a different impact such otherwise compared with a casual footage or photo
but imho you have to look the source for establish if is trustworthy or not.
I consider and rispect much Corso, one of the best disclosers in the ufo's history joiend with steven greer, micheal salla, paul hellyer and richard boylan

PS: however i was banned because after a post of a user who said that santa claus gave him christmas presents; flame was generate and a mod didn't do any measure(only after another mod reported the user who started the flame with only an ammonition), so i insult him saiying that he was an amoeba. The topic wasn't an usual fact because it was the dossier of villas boas with chronicles well documented

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
L3X where are you ? Are you american ? Your english needs some work I honestly cant make sense of your last post. I am not putting you down , please use commas and periods and capitalization. please

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
His writing style would tend to indicate that English is not his native language. I really can't understand enough of what he is trying to convey.

LX3, is there someone that could help you with cleaning up your posts? Or if you have Microsoft Word or another editing program that you could proof your posts prior to posting it would greatly help us understand you.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
Time ago i posted the briefing of disclosure project plus another document of 700 pages with the total of 1200 pages !! but they didn't read this because was too much.

Do you have a link to the thread that you posted the link to this evidence. I went through all of the threads you posted on, but was unable to find it. Iwould love to read it, if you could give me the location.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
L3X where are you ? Are you american ? Your english needs some work I honestly cant make sense of your last post. I am not putting you down , please use commas and periods and capitalization. please

Please refrain from making such declarations. Comments such as "your English needs some work" and "please use commas and periods and capitalization" are hardly constructive. I am sure the thread starter is doing is best possible. Read carefully and you will understand, however there is nothing wrong with asking him (or her) to clarify in a polite manner.

Anyways, back on topic, I guess the "true" smoking gun for me would be the acknowlegement of UFO related material by government officials. I am not implying that governments are keeping UFOs secret just that if it was publicly stated by enough credible officials, then there would be no turning back. It would have to be accepted as truth.

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ok, for those who didn't understand the last post i rewrite
I consider a valid proof the sighting of phoenix, then as bests pictures that we have are these of nashville's (an italian magazine recently has wrote an article where there were analyzed some unpublished pictures ). For the documents, I consider Steven Greer and Philips Corso one of the bests disclosers about this matter; then we have Micheal Salla and Paul Hellyer but Bob Lazar imho has something who don't convice much.
In conclusion i consider a valid proof a document, a picture or a video when they have a believable or vip source-

PS: However, in that forum i was banned because in a discussion where i talked about the dossier of Villas Boas another user started with a stupid tale and then flood was generate. The only measure of a mod was a little claim though some users filled the thread with flame and flood. I called this incompetent mod amoeba and i was banned for a week...but finally another mod reported the user who started the flame thoguh in my opinion, also him must be banned....

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by L3X
Time ago i posted the briefing of disclosure project plus another document of 700 pages with the total of 1200 pages !! but they didn't read this because was too much.

Do you have a link to the thread that you posted the link to this evidence. I went through all of the threads you posted on, but was unable to find it. Iwould love to read it, if you could give me the location.

Thanks

I uploaded the file on rapidshare but unfortunately I lost the link.
Anyway i can easily upload another time, so don't worry because i have it in my computer with another pdf where there is another document issued, I suppose, by FBI grace to FOIA and with the disclosure project there are 1200 pages about of proofs...

For the link of the forum where i posted, for many user i think that would be unfutile because i wrote it in italian, but in the night i upload the 2 pdf for you and abt

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So, are you saying this upload will be in Italian?

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

no, i'm uploading the integral document in english
for mods: Can I post the original paper without any problem about copyright of Disclosure Project Briefing? For the other document issued by FBI i suppose there isn't any problem because was released grace to FOIA

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You could give them these videos from NASA:
www.putfile.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
edit: posted already by another member, my apoligizes

[edit on 6/20/2006 by pstiffy]

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by jbondo

no, i'm uploading the integral document in english

So are they uploaded yet? I love love to read them. And do you have the URL for the italian origional text?

ok tomorrow i'll find the thread in that forum but for see it, you should register.
To understand the registration field i advice you to open a vbulletin registration page and make a comparation with the same in italian, in such way will be more easy.
Recently i've watched another time there and the link of rapidshare was deleted but i suppose that the example pictures of same pages, are still present.
tomorrow i'll gave the first link of disclosure project and after woke up i'll upload also the file "released" by FBI

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"I like engage "fights" between me and them."

Causing fights is not the way. I bet if you tried freindly debate and made you points solid you would not get backlash.

See you claim that there is indeed a conspiracy I have yet to see proof of a conspiracy. See the problem with conspiracy theories is that you need more then vague documents, 10 second videos and eye witness reports.

Skeptics will be skeptical until irrefutable evidence shuts us up. You claim smoking gun yet you do not post it. the problem with posting 700 page and 1200 page documents etc. is I know people like me do not have the time to read nor digest this information. It would be easier to extrapulate the good data from the bad. Even then documents can be forged etc.

Do I beleive in Alien life and UFO's of coarse I do. But in regards to the conspriacies regarding downed UFO's and ET cover-ups I don't. Only because if something this big was going on for 60 years the smoking gun would have come out. Eye witness testemony at best regarding the conspiracy theory is obscure and in my opinion not reliable.

The sooner people realize the disclosure cannot happen because there is nothing to disclose. Well the sooner people can move on to investigate the nature of UFO's themselves without the wild accusations and testemony.

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project Briefing is Here
Tomorrow is the turn of the other document

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Still not a smoking gun peice of evidence especially since it came from the disclosure project.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kancho

Please refrain from making such declarations. Comments such as "your English needs some work" and "please use commas and periods and capitalization" are hardly constructive. I am sure the thread starter is doing is best possible. Read carefully and you will understand, however there is nothing wrong with asking him (or her) to clarify in a polite manner.

Anyways, back on topic, I guess the "true" smoking gun for me would be the acknowlegement of UFO related material by government officials. I am not implying that governments are keeping UFOs secret just that if it was publicly stated by enough credible officials, then there would be no turning back. It would have to be accepted as truth.

Listen, i was very polite , I didnt make fun of him , ! simply asked him to express himself in a way thats easily understood. I am not the only one either. It is ver frusterating to have to read a post 3 times to get what hes trying to say, understand? I am not trying to start a flame war or insult anyone.

L3X, Thanks for that link. I personnaly Belive that the D.P. is as close to a "smoking gun" as there is right now. I dont belive everyone that has givn testimony for them, but I do belive most of them. These are peoplethat were chosen for their job because of their high level of expertise and professionalism, so I dont see how people can simply dismiss everything they have to say. Espessially when theres so many of them.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Not sure I have one smokin gun in particular - however probability is my friend along with my gut feelings.

Probably on the lame side of things I know!!! Almost blind faith I guess - but my gut has saved me from many things - I tend to listen to my gut much more these days.

Plus sites like ATS and seeing how many question similar things and bring / offer interesting aspects and reasearch to the table. Can we all be wrong???

Its not so much are we alone for me - its more like, how can we be alone?.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by one_small_step]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join