It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO sighting with video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was checking out websites and ran across this bit of news and I wanted to share it with everyone .. only because this guy has a 2 hour video of this UFO and they show a clip of it.

Link to video

Link to article

He seems on the up and up and the video seems like it could be something.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Very comparable to the countless other pieces of footage that show the same thing.

Nothing new, only adds to the sheer volume of information that is involved with this undeniable phenomenon.

Personally, seems to me like it's probably manned. Certainly not what you'd expect from a natural phemonenon.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Its a video of a video, i wish i could see the whole thing. But i think this guy beleives what he saw.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Very comparable to the countless other pieces of footage that show the same thing.

Nothing new, only adds to the sheer volume of information that is involved with this undeniable phenomenon.

Personally, seems to me like it's probably manned. Certainly not what you'd expect from a natural phemonenon.

I agree, it looks like a lot of the footage coming out of mexico. And yes I believe it is not natural either.. it moves unnaturally.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Its a video of a video, i wish i could see the whole thing. But i think this guy beleives what he saw.

Right, it is a video of the guy being interviewed and then they show a close up of the tv showing the video.

Ya.. I thought he sounded sincere as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
dude u stole this from the creepy japanese earths gonna end video, www.coasttocoastam.com... has it on there front page

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
dude u stole this from the creepy japanese earths gonna end video, www.coasttocoastam.com... has it on there front page

Yes, it is under there news links.. I didn't steel this I read it and wanted to share it here. And i'm not a dude.. try dudette

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
oh sorry, how about ma'am instead of dudette

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
oh sorry, how about ma'am instead of dudette

Great recovery Dalair

I think that more evidence is a great thing. I don't think its deniable that something is flying in our skies. I just want to know who it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would suggest now to be the time to keep more of an eye on the sky so to say. The Earth is going through changes and I know the Grey's record everything as I suppose the other species do also. With the floods and the wildfires, earthquakes and volcanos the ships will be out and about more. DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA'S.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting.

Its odd to me how the reporter can observe the video of the object filttering about, and then say "or is it just a star?" in his newpaper article. Seems a little irresponsible to me. Perhaps a science education would helpi n his reporting of physical phenomena.

ps. I'm assuming those smudges in the video are clouds or some terrain (hard to see the video) but the object was definitely moving about relative to them, so how could it be a star? WOuld like to see this video directly.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, there's the guy and his video set up. And then there's a little white dot jumping around on the screen. Are we sure this guy just didn't tape an old game of "Pong?"

Actually, with the hazy top and bright bottom, the UFO (what you can see of it), looks a bit like the Ed Walter's Florida thing.

More of the same. UFOs. There sure are a bunch of them. Nothing ever happens with them. Sparkly dots. Whatever.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I would suggest now to be the time to keep more of an eye on the sky so to say. The Earth is going through changes and I know the Grey's record everything as I suppose the other species do also.

How do you know the "Grey's record everything?" Prove your unsubstantiated statement. Do you have some special insider knowledge? Share it, prove it. Otherwise, you're just a monkey.

top topics

join