It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molten Steel Ejected across Street (Pic)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Here is a picture of paper burning:

Can you see it?

So are you saying that that is just paper and not molten steel?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Howard, that's obviously molten metal of some type. Oversaturation an issue? No.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Howard, that's obviously molten metal of some type.

Really?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No silly willy, the molten metal in the picture with the fire truck.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
So are you saying that that is just paper and not molten steel?

No, I'm just wondering how you can tell so definitely that paper isn't burning.

I see smoke there, so something is burning. Paper would be a prime candidate. And heat doesn't radiate forever.

You'll notice a general glow, though, rather than flames. Look in the background of the photo, you'll see more of the same orangey glow.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is a glow in the picture with the girl also. So, who’s to say that that isn’t molten steel also?

You are basing you claim that the ground zero photo is of molten steel solely on the context of the photo, since the glow only proves that the picture is over exposed in those areas and over saturated in yellow.

Is t here molten steel under this car?

www.america911.com...

[edit on 28-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Actually the picture's fine, its the quality, look at the rest of the lights, don't they look odd to. Oversaturated in yellow, give me a break.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There is a glow in the picture with the girl also. So, who’s to say that that isn’t molten steel also?

Well, I can make out rigid, distinct angles in the glowing objects for one thing.

Is t here molten steel under this car?

No reason to think so, because t here aren't rigid blocks of glowing things laying around anywhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So the question still remains, what exactly is this molten material we saw flowing out of the WTC, that we see on the street, and that we see being raked up by cranes from the debris?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And that is a good reason to think that molten steel existed at upper elevations in the towers.

Thermite would help to get the effect seen on WTC 2.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christophera
Cars Set A Fire Over 1.5 Blocks From Towers, Many Closer

like this one?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Cars Set A Fire Over 1.5 Blocks From Towers, Many Closer

like this one?

Yes.

I saw a couple of image searches turn up about 20 of them. I was hoping for a map eventually of their locations.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What was the molten material seen pouring out of the building, found on the streets and essentially pulled from the wreckage!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
What was the molten material seen pouring out of the building, found on the streets and essentially pulled from the wreckage!

There is no solid ID on it. It does appear perhaps to be steel.

Many asserted it was but I had not heard of any molten steel found in the streets around the towers. Then I saw how many vehicles were burned and realized that the most likely way this could happen was from something very hot landing on the vehicle.

If it did happen, it might make sense with regard to fall directions by the locations of burnt vehicles.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Then I saw how many vehicles were burned and realized that the most likely way this could happen was from something very hot landing on the vehicle.

Ah, seems logical enough. Unless an arsonist with a fetish for setting cars on fire took advantage of the situation, or something equally denialist.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Then I saw how many vehicles were burned and realized that the most likely way this could happen was from something very hot landing on the vehicle.

Ah, seems logical enough. Unless an arsonist with a fetish for setting cars on fire took advantage of the situation, or something equally denialist.

A 10-15 LB blob of semi solid steel landing on the hood of a car would probably fall through in 2 minutes time and start a fuel fire. In the cab, a upholstery fire, trunk fire. Up against a tire, under the fuel tank.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't think that there would be paper still burning after the collapse, as the sheer force of all the air, dust etc would extinguish it. It's either molten steel or a fake imo and I 'm leaning towards the latter.

What's this then also?:-

...................paper?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I don't think that there would be paper still burning after the collapse, as the sheer force of all the air, dust etc would extinguish it. It's either molten steel or a fake imo and I 'm leaning towards the latter.

You've made a point that crossed my mind yesterday. The steel could be right on the surface, part of what we see or not, and paper floating down has landed and caught fire.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Christophera]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

You've made a point that crossed my mind yesterday. The steel could be right on the surface, part of what we see or not, and paper floating down has landed and caught fire.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Christophera]

Thanks for someone with a rational mind coming forwad. I guess the thread stopped as soon as I posted the above photo? There's probably a few people going a bit cuckoo after that from the denial we've all witnessed so far.

(sorry if I sound like an ass, but lets have a counter argument if that photo is indeed wrong)

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What color does paper turn after it has burnt? Do you see that color in the glowing areas of this picture? Or are we to assume that all the paper spontaneously combusted at the same time and none of it had turned black yet at the time the picture was taken?

Do any of the glowing shapes have the characteristic shape, height, or indeed color, of the flame from paper burning?

And lookey here:

That's right in the area in front of the building around where that picture was taken.

[edit on 2006-6-30 by wecomeinpeace]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join