It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does what YOU u vision or think sometimes come true?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Text Black
HEY GUYS,

this has been bugging me for a while,

there have been times, where i have visions, or thought, or i can even predict things and it actually happens, it kinda freaks me out.

although the things i predict are'nt big they are strange

ive predicted numerous things from events in my life and others lives to football scores and scorers.

i dont know what it is its strange.

does anyone else get this sort of feeling?

let me know, cheers guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've had it happen to me and it's effected me so much I've had to go and take a seat and collect my thoughts. I've experienced that feeling where you think something is going to happen and it does, or you are talking to someone and you know exactly what they are going to say next word for word, or the phone rings and you know who it is bgefore you even get there ( and no caller ID doesn't have anything to do with it
) it's quite a chilling feeling. It doesn't happen often but it's an excellent thought provoking experience when it does.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oh my yes. I'd feel very un-me if it wasn't that way all the time. I don't think I'd like it to be honest.

Silly little things like finding the cats tooth (the cat did loose a tooth and I did find it several days later) all the way up to seeing the accident and death of a family(ish) member days before it happened.

Mostly, for me, it's all bad stuff though. I don't get to see good stuff before it happens. But I'm glad for the forwarnings.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't think anyone actually lives like that.. u wouldn't like it one bit if you did..

I had the experience of creating everything... (doesn't matter how the experience took place) .. but I was responsible for all of the motions of fluid all the muscle contractions all the cellular motions, I orchastrated the world in such a manner. Every movement outside of my body as well, (within a certain radius) everything was akin to a puzzle, or everything was SO related that it was all a happening within my control and understanding... it was NOT amusing in the sense that it felt over powering to "be" God.. but it was horrible.. knowing everything that is going to happen, feeling it wholly... no matter Good or Bad, it was all "For the Cause" so-to-speak... it wasn't a confusing state of mind either.. on the contrary confusion was absent other than the question of sticking around in a place like that or transcending into something higher... Not death, but ... not life either.. or not life as we know it here... in a physical, thinking sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I don't think anyone actually lives like that.. u wouldn't like it one bit if you did..

I had the experience of creating everything... (doesn't matter how the experience took place) .. but I was responsible for all of the motions of fluid all the muscle contractions all the cellular motions, I orchastrated the world in such a manner. Every movement outside of my body as well, (within a certain radius) everything was akin to a puzzle,

I think if you did live like that, you wouldn't know how anyone lived without it. Without it - no - life would be to scarry. You'd have to just trust people by what they say?! OMgosh (not a good idea). No - can't even concieve such a thing.

And as far as the creating everything experience you had... sounds like an expereince I had once to.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i was waiting for a thread like this, i think of things all the time an it happens. or it somtimes seems i cant control thought. sometime.

when i think man i oculd use a soda. one of my friend in come outa no where an say u guy want anything to drink.

or has anyone get those dreams that you live out the day. an when i go to sleep in the dream i wake up in real life an that days seems almost the same as that dream

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've had this problem since I was very young(6-7). Any television episode I think of comes on the television within three days.

Like, say I was thinking of "The Contest" episode of Seinfeld one day. Within three days, that specific episode will come on. I thought it was really cool when I was younger, but now I just find it odd.

This happens without fail. I also do not have any prior information of said episodes coming on(i.e. I haven't read any TV schedules at all). It's the same with movies shown on TV.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In answer to your rude comment AngelaLadyS... shutup.. ignorant..

anyhow..

I do things like that all the time..

I was sitting in my room watching television once and wanted to know what time it was, but my room-mates always moved my clock out of view... so I was sitting there one day wanting to know what time it was but couldn't see the damn numbers... so I thought well I'm not getting up screw it, the time will come to me... so I forgot about it, and just continued watching tv... forgetting about it.. my room-mate walked in the room picked up my clock-radio and positioned it in line with my view..

another instance..

I am at a friends house recently, staying there for awhile and his house is absolutely dirty, and remains that way indefinately, usually.. well I decided a day before that I was going to clean the place, because it needed it... the next day without me saying or doing anything my friend cleans the whole place...

one could crack it up to coincidence... but explain the mechanics of coincidence and it seems even more inplausible than things happening for a reason.

I used to do it more when I was younger.. like the TV thing... only with music videos on much music.. (canada) I would think of a video I haven't seen in ages and oddly enough someone would request it, or it would be on as one of the "Old Videos" ... and this would happen as the show was on.. .like 30min-4hours after thinking it.

[edit on 19/6/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
In answer to your rude comment AngelaLadyS... shutup.. ignorant..
[edit on 19/6/06 by dnero6911]

LMAO! Too funny.
I didn't mean to be rude - LOL!!! OMgosh... soooo funny.

I mean, yes, the energy to those words were a bit brazen because you said:

Well, that wasn't you saying you don't agree with me, the ? behind that was like your calling me a lier. A lier I am not.

I saw 'life/universe etc' all fitting together - it was like a fine fabric, all intertwined and independant although dependant on everything else.
Oh - nevermind, it don't make much difference in this thread.

The jist - yes, thought does creates reality. And yes, manifestation is a real thing. We do shape ourselves and our lives blah blah blah. But I don't have enough time to explain why that statement is true, and at the same time is does not mean that what you think about will 'come into being' to a person that is being combative.

I appologise for harshness to my words, but your 'tone' was off enough in responce to my reply to kind of tick me off.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I apologize as well, but I don't think you understood what I meant..

If you were to exist in that state of mind all the time, it would be very odd... sure we have glimpses into that realm but to exist there all the time would not be pleasant..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If you were to exist in that state of mind all the time, it would be very odd... sure we have glimpses into that realm but to exist there all the time would not be pleasant..

Hm. I never thought about weather it was an all the time or just an in and out thing. I'd really have to think about that.
I mean, well... hmm. That's hard to even...
Hu. I'm stumped.
Yeah, ok. (Working on 2 differnt threads about the same type things... but for this thread, and speaking of this only). If I always knew when something bad would happen - that would be horrible. I don't have that all the time. It's selective but not by my will or anything. I guess it is off and on. But I don't change or go into a differnet mode, so maybe it's not? I think I'm going to go to bed and think on this one.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What it is, is a charge of energy through a different section of the brain... which results in feelings of familiarity .. some of my friends experienced this watching a movie, that they haven't seen before, Everything was soooooo familiar to them like they knew what was going to happen next.. they could almost recite what was about to be said.. they were freaking out... but I told them, okay if thats true then shut the video off and tell me what happens next, and yet again, next after that.. they failed to do so.. its just that the information/energy was passing through a different part of their brain.

This is unlike the experience we are talking about, the reason for this story is to show what this experience is NOT.. its almost the exact opposite of whats happening...

One you are taking what is around you and relating it so its familiar... (THIS STORY)

The other, You are actually creating what is around you...

i.e..

We have the ability to observe patterns, and extend their motion to show us a forecast..

But we also have the ability to create patterns.. (although no pattern is truly new)

There is an active part of the mind to CREATE which is not always utilized
There is also an active part of the mind to OBSERVE, which is also not always utilized...

by observe I mean observe patterns....

Psycics are just advanced "pattern extenders" which use probability, ur probably not going to change drastically who you are, so people are easier to predict. even if you do change drastically they could use that to their advantage and instill thoughts into your mind to make you fulfill those "futures"

We have to keep in mind, energy finds the easy path to flow when its not "willed" it filters through the most basic parts of our mind, in otherwords.

It takes effort and focus to direct energy in a willed manner.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I've been in that experiance.

I was watching TV. show I guess the number behind the box and then

OMG I was right man!

there were only 6 boxes and I could.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by bscale]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
When I was younger I had the same "small premonitions". No big stuff. Small everyday stuff, like walking to the mailbox, and "knowing" before I open it that there's a letter in there for me. Completely random stuff. I would think something random about a situation and it would come true. But later I figured that when I "realized" that I just made a "prediction", it wouldn't come true. Eerie. But as I got older I think I lost the "ability".

These days my "predictions" are limited to bad feelings. I would feel nervous and jittery all day long, knowing something bad is going to happen. It usually makes me sick to the stomach as the "moment" draws closer. I've been in an accident 3 times the past 5 years or so, and every time I had the "bad feeling" before it happened. Don't know if it's a gift, or if it's supposed to help me because in all cases I have no control over the situation, and I don't know when or how it's going to happen either.

In my opinion everyone has this "ability", they just don't pay any attention to it.

***Shrug***

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Haha if that happend to me...It would take the spice out of life...

Ya know?

I think the weirdest thing that happens is De Ja Vu

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interestin Stories BUT......

Instead of sharing experience it would be nice to think of and WHYHOW

There are allot of experiences like this, some of them we remmember other once we forget thinking they are insignificant.

Me for Example: I always had a fear for Nummber 13. Anywhere i saw it (Time, dore newspaper day watever....) I knew something bad is going to happen next.....well it did.

After a while i came to conclusion it was all in my mind. Like if you are looking for bad things you can find them in anything.

So now i think of the Nummber 13 as my lucky nummber and guess....it is all of a sudden my lucky nummber.

If you have a dream its simmelar to my nummber 13, you can look for signs in everything. And ofcorse eventually find them.

So there are 2 sides to this coin first how big was youre dream, just a name or like a whole happening?
And what happened that day that might have influenced youre dream?

I do belive in professies through dreams but there are just allot of fakes out there.

Dae

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali
Interestin Stories BUT......

Instead of sharing experience it would be nice to think of and WHYHOW

Time is actually running backwards.
Our brains have evolved to sort this out.
The universe expands then contracts.
God is breathing out into the balloon of the universe then he breaths in. We are currently on the intake.
When we came to this world we were dead and now we go back to the womb.
All our precognition is a result of having already lived our life.

Whatcha think?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I get the thing where i'll be thinking of a simpsosns episode say and then i'ts on tv in like 3 days time its really freaky happened countless times i never experience anything significant though

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dae wrote: " Time is actually running backwards.
Our brains have evolved to sort this out.
The universe expands then contracts.
God is breathing out into the balloon of the universe then he breaths in. We are currently on the intake.
When we came to this world we were dead and now we go back to the womb.
All our precognition is a result of having already lived our life.

Whatcha think? "

I think you're an interesting and original thinker !

And especially enjoyed: " Time is actually running backwards.
Our brains have evolved to sort this out. "

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've had it a few times but only about four that I can think of.
The best one was when I was at prep school and I was cleaning my shoes down in the cellar (it was a boarding school and everyone did it). Anyway I was talking to a friend called Bradley Cheer when several seconds passed and he said I've just had that in a dream. I was shocked and said "me too". The way everyone moved when someone chucked a shoe brush was exactly how I had dreamt it. He didn’t believe me of course but I swear it’s true. It's only happened like that once though. I've had friends who've had exactly the same dreams as me, but never a dream like that before or since. Of course today I have little idea whether someone has had the same dream as me or not because I don't usually talk much about them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join