It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let's catch this terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
According to that aforementioned source(Political Handbook of the world)
Iraq is Sunni(ultra -Orthodox), which is against the combo of Shi'ite and Khurdish, none of that is allied with Hussein's government. The shi'ite and khurds split in 1994 into two groups PUK and DPK. With Hussein's removal an interim government combines Allawi a shi'ite with Yawar a Sunni. In 2006 Sunni rebels are attacking everyone and now want to negotiate surrender. More like Sunni-eak attack. With "friendly murder" the new tactic, let's just reinstate LT. William Cally, herd everybody arab into a ditch, throw in Bush, and drop the bomb on it. Perhaps the ashes and smoke will rise in peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting topic, 'The Critic'.

It’s quite obvious to see that you are new to these boards, with the layout of your posts.
There a real strain on the eyes to read, a little more punctuation and spacing would make a lot of difference.

I’m not the grammar police just giving a friendly tip, as more people will actually read and take in what you are posting.

Tone23 is asking very basic and logical questions into your claims, just answer him as best as you can, with as much detail and reasoning as possible, it just adds credibility to your claims.
Ignoring or evading his questions just discredits yourself and your claims.

I enjoy reading tone23's posts and opinions, you would do well in answering him.

You say you have proof….then lets see it (or at least a very good reason why not)

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Before you 'edit' critic for good - can critic please supply us the details of his skunk dealer, because dude that is some good after school sh1t you got there...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Valorian]

We don't let the same trouble continue to happen twice without saying how sorry we are that you will not be here when anything does happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Again the co-ordinance of 67 degrees e longitude, 35 degrees n latitude were put on the F.B.I. tip line. We believe this area was searched and we hope that american forces in admitting to those places that were to dangerous to enter compile these places and form some plan to enter them. That's what was suggested along with that information. U.B.L. is a good human source to what I claim. There are others, you think I've waited too long for response or action?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To crizz this is gone three pages of them asking. If i had that info in my hand i wouldn't be doing this. They don't understand that stripping the protection off of themselves by removing the government is got to be equalled by replacing that security. None of us own's an army. If that information is true half of the congress will walk out. Must I remind you that any shake up of the U.S. government has led to some attack somewhere by an enemy.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The mountainous boarder region between pakistan/china/india is where bin laden is located? thats nice but can we get back to the point of the original post.

You say you have these tapes, in a safe in new jersey..

Please elaborate on the initial claim.

What is the 'genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks' on these tapes.

What is the authentisity/creditability of these tapes, the 'They sound macho but my sources say he's al-quaeda' bit, is not very inspiring.

You have to understand we get many people here on ATS claiming allsorts, and alot of deliberate disinformation.. you will find very few people here will take this seriously if you have nothing to backup your claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm very surprised at all of you.

Haven't you figured this person out already?

He's talking in code and don't be surprised that he may be telling us something of great importance.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
...don't be surprised that he may be telling us something of great importance.

I couldn't be any more surprised if giant flying wombats ridden by albino Cimmerian jute millers swooped down over my house and dropped Amway leaflets.

Mainly because you wouldn't think that could happen twice.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
One thing i do happen to notice is a mention of the removal of the US government under the realization of concrete proof of inside job on 9-11..
And the resulting "attacks" by enemys... and disorder of the countries security.
(a warning, to not act on coming new information, for the good of the people?)

of that, i disagree... If our government was cast down, and had temporary confusion until new elections, the supreme court could keep things legal long enough to get order and law back together... (if nothing else)

I see that as a potential outcome... (if 9-11 conspiracies are true) and am willing to deal with a country without a president, until one that truly represents the people can be properly elected... (the normal chain of command, would also be taken down from the same connections most likely).

And as far as being attacked, when and if the US people actually support a full investigation and presentation of damning evidence...
Why?
isn't the removal of a certain meddling overpowerful president one of the main reasons that islamic extremists are fighting us? (dont they hate him, worse than americans in general?)

Wouldn't they give a new leadership a chance to form, and see what the new foreign policy would be?

If they attacked, they could be sure of a warmonger elect... if they held off, then they would be smarter by far... (this is assuming that they didn't attack american civilian targets on 9-11)
and no matter what you think, ignorance, isn't equated to "dumb"

I dunno... the critic has stated many common disinfo points (i.e: afghan origin of terrorists- instead of Saudi) so i dont know what to beleive... but I do know that i dont agree with the surmmation...

and as far as code words... I sure hope so, or i wasted my time even commenting...

[edit on 30-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crittz
You say you have these tapes, in a safe in new jersey..

Please elaborate on the initial claim.

What is the 'genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks' on these tapes.

What is the authentisity/creditability of these tapes, the 'They sound macho but my sources say he's al-quaeda' bit, is not very inspiring.

I don't want this blog 12 pages long of people asking the same question. It's simple to understand a conversation between bush and bin laden. When it only consist of "go ahead." Basically that's what an alien source told me. I've never heard it but until I do my interpretation is that it was in the conrtext of "go ahead and the consequences will be harsh." The source says no he's a conspirator. I am attempting to get either side to admit to any conversation.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

He's talking in code and don't be surprised that he may be telling us something of great importance.

Well you you wouldn'nt know the code cause when you can't read you can't see either didn't you know that or it didn't come in the instructions on how to open your mouth.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

...don't be surprised that he may be telling us something of great importance.

Mainly because you wouldn't think that could happen twice.

If it happens once i hope you do what i'm doing and try to remember which one s'd on your face. I wouldn't want that to happen to me twice so why do you let it happen to you

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To: Lazarus The Long,
it's best i be vrery careful with your life??

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Critic.
I sawa you posted in another thread that I am also posting in.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I posted a link from that thread to this one so that people could see what you were trying to point out.

Now back to topic:

The evidence that you talked about(the tapes)

do you have access to them?

did you make copies?

Are you exploring the proper channels; as to who to turn this type of evidence in?
If so, is it going well?
If not, What the heck are you waiting for?

It would be awesome if you could get your hands on a copy and break it out into the open here at ATS.

EDIT* BTW thanks crittz. I thought I was asking some very legitimate questions

[edit on 30-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
The Critic.
Are you exploring the proper channels; as to who to turn this type of evidence in?
If so, is it going well?
If not, What the heck are you waiting for?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by TONE23]

No one is ever gonna here them until long term, just like every thing else.If i do i will definately remember you people. I gonna throw, excuse me , the bomb in the woman's office and see if she'll give it up. Yeah, if she knows what's good for her the senate investigating committee chairman is where they landed. F.B.I. ain't my friends no more so now I gotta pull on the old womans hair. She's gonna talk soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Critic
It's simple to understand a conversation between bush and bin laden. When it only consist of "go ahead." Basically that's what an alien source told me. I've never heard it but until I do my interpretation is that it was in the conrtext of "go ahead and the consequences will be harsh." The source says no he's a conspirator. I am attempting to get either side to admit to any conversation.

okie dokey...
So an alien told you all this info? uh... i let that one be for now...

So your source (this alien) does he have a name? I would think you could at least give that to us? no?

And as to the phone conversation between bush and bin laden... are you sure Bush made the phone call himself? he didn't have cheney do it? or Rumsfeld?

and dont you worry about my life. (i would assume that you weren't making a threat on my life personally) I always watch my back, and if I went missing, some nice little info packets would make their way to several trustworthy police sources... so rest your mind on that critic.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

So your source (this alien) does he have a name? I would think you could at least give that to us? no?

Men like to call them angels but , no names in heaven and this I don't think is going to qualify with it's description. Read the blog we must go forward.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join