It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets apply Quantum Physics this week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey guys

i'm new to this site so hello

i love this subject and have some interesting points..

firstly the subject your addressing is Quantum mechanics not physics...

basically if you split a particle (atom) whatever, and then put each part at each end of the universe they would still form a nebular connection somehow and continue to 'resonate'. In simple terms imagine splitting an apple and still having the same amount of juice in each half..HMMMM

nobody has yet to find an explanation as to what force creates resonation..einsteins theory was the speed of light but this has since been diminshed and a search is on to break the mysterious vibe...

our thoughts and personifications can (i think) affect this frequency

an example is during the OJ simpson trail in america apparently due to everyones attention being shifted to the tv screens, all the random gambling machines in Las vegas, started to go off random..hard to believe yes, but not to be dismissed..

the government has a huge influence on the way we are made to think and work by controlling such a frequency..

so my conclusion is if your reading this, smile be happy and get down and party..no harm should come to thee hence forth!!!

Ajam

[edit on 20-6-2006 by AJAM]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Glad to see you here to bring us more knowledge.

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
i agree deny dualism, embrace unity and oneness, don't know much about QP but i do believe in the collective unconcioussness in psychology i would assume the two are somewhat linked! keep it positive, im gonna go try to find that documentary.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
People, I'm all for collective prayer and meditation, but just for sake of logic and accountability -- let's not mix the prayer with quantum physics which is a fascinating subject in its own right.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
About 2000 years ago, an enlightened man set forth on a mission given to him by his deep connection to "god" (for he was "of" god). At that time, spirituality was a much confused thing.

Between the restricting, caste based docrines of judiasm, and the enlightened openess of buddism, and the constant struggle of paganism, we had one champion emerge with the first clue to true connection to god...

and yes, i think he studied buddism, because his connection told him to do so.

When he brought these gifts back to his people, they also couldn't understand... they tried to press the beleif into the previous mold of judaism. IMO, they missed the point.

Gnostic Christianity had a tenious following, and didn't have the structure that was imposed upon the Coptic Christian church (or what was to become the copts). The rulers of the time were un-interested in supporting a Religious beleif that didn't allow control of the populace, and Gnostic Christianity was about as "freewill" as one can be...

The decision was made at that time to destroy gnostic christianity, and they failed, and tried again, and failed, and tried again... always powerless to destroy it.

The Gnostic version of Christianity holds that life is an experience, and it is a gift from the creator to enjoy, and learn with... There is little focus on hell or punishment, and there is much support for "manifesting good" thru our thoughts, prayers and actions.

the funny thing is, no matter how much the organized church opposses this doctrine, and tries to destroy it, it has persisted thru time, in almost its exact original form...

and has been recycled many times with many different names, but always with the same gist...
It has always been here, always available... no matter who controlled the civilized world, and who dominated the organized church... and it has been preserved from the meddlesome hands of men, who interpreted what THEY thought god meant.

The word has existed thruout time, and has been true, and is now being proven true in our time with science, showing our connection to the manifested reality.
Giving all of us, the responsibility of God... to make the world a better place, to add our positive actions to the ether, and KNOW the result.

science and religion are not in opposition, for where they meet, QP/QM exists, and in that precious void, our jointly manifested future resides.

what path shall you take today?
As for me... i am taking the path that goes by the donut shop... Yumm...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

DG - I think you and I stumbled on the 'You can have anything you want' thread about the 'What the bleep' video at nearly the same time. I started a similar thread on this subject because I wanted a place for people to share their 'positive thinking' experiences. I appolgize if I'm piggybacking on this thread but I wanted to talk about specific experiences rather than a general discussion on the subject.

I'm glad this is working for you. I'd love to hear about specifics instances where you (or others) have applied your thought power and found specific positive results. Good luck with your new endeavor. I hope it works for you, although it sounds like it already did.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
One Manifestation. On a ridiculously small scale, i sent my son in to 7/11 and asked him to buy me a $2.00 lottery ticket. I said, get it- im going to win.
I fully expected to win (I am not a gambler and dont have the money to throw away on tickets), i scratched it and won $10.00

Chance? Luck? Maybe. But it was a very significant sign for me that a positive state of mind, and expecting the universe to deliver, can and will. I was greatful, even though one might think that $500.00 would have been better.
I dont mind starting on a small scale.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have taken you off ignore. After seeing how much you contribute and reading this post I believe that you have good intentions irregardless of how loopy it seems to some people. Positive thoughts are always good but positive action is the productive route to go. If we let our positive thoughts evolve into positive action then we will have progress.

Originally posted by dgtempe

One Manifestation. On a ridiculously small scale, i sent my son in to 7/11 and asked him to buy me a $2.00 lottery ticket. I said, get it- im going to win.
I fully expected to win (I am not a gambler and dont have the money to throw away on tickets), i scratched it and won $10.00

Chance? Luck? Maybe. But it was a very significant sign for me that a positive state of mind, and expecting the universe to deliver, can and will. I was greatful, even though one might think that $500.00 would have been better.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
along these same lines...
does everyone remember the movie "pay it forward"?

it works like that also... (many concepts are held within this master concept)

pay it forward folks... and it always enhances the world, and will always come back eventually...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
People, I'm all for collective prayer and meditation, but just for sake of logic and accountability -- let's not mix the prayer with quantum physics which is a fascinating subject in its own right.

I second that. The science merely looks as if it's compatible with reality creation. But looks can deceive. IMO quantum physics explains the activity of subatomic particles. Besides the Shroedinger experiment (cat 'n the box) it doesn't explain the ways how thoughts and/or minds create. The furthest conclusion that scientists have made is the question if things can exist if they're not being observed. But that's just philosophy and speculation from those scientists (liek wheeler) themselves.

The science doesn't prove it. It merely is able to support some parts of it with a little bit of imagination.

That all said, I do believe in reality creation.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
I have taken you off ignore. After seeing how much you contribute and reading this post I believe that you have good intentions irregardless of how loopy it seems to some people. Positive thoughts are always good but positive action is the productive route to go. If we let our positive thoughts evolve into positive action then we will have progress.

[
Constantly wondering, that's ok. I have no problem with you. Frankly, i forget why we disagreed, but you have to remember, that ignoring a person because of some dissagreement would keep you from knowing the real person behind the posts. I never use it, maybe only once- within 5 minutes i changed my mind and went back and undid the ignore. We all learn everyday from one another. I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two. If i disagree, its ok too.
No problem at all, and i hope we can learn from one another

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

only problem there is that can be explained psychologically without the need for mysticisim.

had you not won you would have thought nothing of it, just a "good feeling"
but since you did win you justify that "good feeling" as "evidence" of psychic ability

horoscopes work the exact same way, so does gambling by design btw...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wow. Quantum physics as applied to positive thinking huh?

Im new here but I think Heisenberg is spinning in his grave.

It would appear that some people who do not have the facility to truly understand science must feel compelled to misinterpret it to fit their own naive world view ..

Reminds me of "creationist science" - a contradiction in terms if ever there was one.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Awesome. solo32_98 made a great suggestion with Dr. Masaru Emoto's research. dgtempe you would love his books.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm aware of the experiments done with water. what a trip huh?
That is what sold me to Quantum Physics. Incredible!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
dgtempe, I've only delved as far as Emoto's books on this subject, do you or anyone else have any other suggested reading material?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I always look a bit suspiciously at any discipline attempting to marry quantum mechanics with "reality creation". The whole "What the Bleep Do We Know" thing is hooked up with JZ Knight, the Ramtha channeler. Hey, whatever works. Anyone who has even a rudimentary grasp of the quantum stuff is way over my head, and I think there are plenty of "experts" out there who use quantum physics to attempt to justify their personal theories. Which, given no one really understands quantum physics anyway, can be fairly plausibly done by someone persuasive and articulate.

But if you're interested in an approach for reality creation I'd recommend Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention. It's a pretty good, and quick, read with a positive outlook. I'm not saying I buy it all, and in fact there's a couple of things in there that are real eye-rollers, but overall a worthwhile read.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomjm
Wow. Quantum physics as applied to positive thinking huh?

It would appear that some people who do not have the facility to truly understand science must feel compelled to misinterpret it to fit their own naive world view ..

Reminds me of "creationist science" - a contradiction in terms if ever there was one.

Uh, buddy... you seemed to miss something...
we are talking about how QP is applied in our daily life to manifest our pursuits...
(without us even realizing it largely) how can you argue with that?

can you tell me... are you a string theorist, or a supergravity theorist, or maybe a quantum membrane theorist?
doesn't matter... because they all fall short of the mark... just like the previous manifestations of understanding of QP...
this IS like Horseshoes... so it helps...

See the movie "what the bleep do we know", and then tell me that QP cant be applied to manifest reality...
until then, you are argueing against something you are not even familar with. Isn't that a bit presuming and arrogant? But dont worry, we have all had presumptive days...

BTW, some pretty big thinkers have thrown in with this theory... Heisenberg would be honored to share a dinner table with many of them, and they might just teach him something...

Now back to the thread...
who wants donuts?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I always look a bit suspiciously at any discipline attempting to marry quantum mechanics with "reality creation". The whole "What the Bleep Do We Know" thing is hooked up with JZ Knight, the Ramtha channeler.

But if you're interested in an approach for reality creation I'd recommend Wayne Dyer's book,

I owned a new age gift shop for many years, and heard all the fruit loopy ideas i ever wanted to hear, but there were some strokes of wisdom also...
and those all had a familar ring, no matter what name they took...

I note for those that are interested, that "what the bleep" is not a new concept, it is the oldest in the world...
all the various religions hold a small element of it...
many great thinkers have come and gone, that promoted it in various wordings...

But the gist has stayed the same...

Gnostic Christianity
Wayne Dyer,
Deepak Chopra
even that Robbins characher...
Ramtha
Steven Hawking
and so many more...

all the same gist (some clearer than others)

know it by any name... it is the truth, and with it we are free to achieve anything we can concieve.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
all the same gist (some clearer than others)

know it by any name... it is the truth, and with it we are free to achieve anything we can concieve.

Yes, no one has enough lifetime to read all the material out there on QP and/or reality creation. Haanel's "Master Key System" comes to mind, as well.

I've recently (within the last year) read Dyer's book and found it thought provoking, and have recommended it to a few people all of whom had positive feedback. I was just trying to pull out something relatively recent for the poster requesting other titles.

Anyone inferring I have any idea what I'm talking about proceeds at their own risk.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join